Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Herovans - Cap110 - Job Server - Active GM - Auto Events - Online Support - PLAY4FREE

Discussion on Herovans - Cap110 - Job Server - Active GM - Auto Events - Online Support - PLAY4FREE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Do you want we keep herovans Pay2Play?
Yes 74 32.03%
No 157 67.97%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/20/2014, 17:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Server looks interesting.. I would like to play it, but there are some problems. I can't pay 5 Euros each month.. Reasons: I don't have bank account, I'm teenager (16), 5 Euros in my country is quite nice amount of money, since I don't have any job and only live from what my parents give to me, it's like 5 or less euros each week, I have to eat in school, cause I live quite far from it, and I can't save money to pay for the server.. I have suggestion for players like me (if there are..) make something like test, if you pass it, you can play without any taxes. Questions should be diffucult, required fluently english speaking, or so.. Hope you understand me. Waiting for answer.
Old 03/20/2014, 17:08   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en- View Post
Server looks interesting.. I would like to play it, but there are some problems. I can't pay 5 Euros each month.. Reasons: I don't have bank account, I'm teenager (16), 5 Euros in my country is quite nice amount of money, since I don't have any job and only live from what my parents give to me, it's like 5 or less euros each week, I have to eat in school, cause I live quite far from it, and I can't save money to pay for the server.. I have suggestion for players like me (if there are..) make something like test, if you pass it, you can play without any taxes. Questions should be diffucult, required fluently english speaking, or so.. Hope you understand me. Waiting for answer.
You just have a 7 days trial and try to be from first players level 110 and you will get 500silk so you can extend your account one month. if you cant be in first 100 there is np you can try to get gold and trade it for cd key with donators in game .. you got a 7 days and i think you can.
Old 03/20/2014, 17:28   #33

How many online ?
Old 03/20/2014, 17:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by *UnderWorld* View Post
How many online ?
10 players online - Server in Beta Test.

Server officially open in 23 March.
Old 03/20/2014, 17:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herovans View Post
10 players online - Server in Beta Test.

Server officially open in 23 March.
About Beta When Finished
Accounts Removed# ?
Old 03/20/2014, 17:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by *UnderWorld* View Post
About Beta When Finished
Accounts Removed# ?
Yes we will wipe everything
Old 03/20/2014, 18:14   #37

So you play 1 week if you cant be king in this game go quit , its weird
Old 03/20/2014, 18:24   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
So you play 1 week if you cant be king in this game go quit , its weird
You don't have to be king.

I will say it with another way.

If i want to play in herovans and i can't pay 5euro, i have to be active to get everything and i bet you many of players will do that.

Just do some trades and get gold or finish job cave quest and get job scroll or get arena coins and sell all stuff you got for silks and do not forget that we will do many of events and the silk is the reward.

Be active and you will get everything you want.

You have 7 days try the game in that time.

Trade stuff in game is allowed.
Old 03/20/2014, 18:24   #39

Very interested in this server, and in my opinion its cheaper in the long run. Only 1 small fee a month, as opposed to buying each piece of armor in other servers, with is normally 2-3x the amount of what is required to play. Will be on there day 1. Best of luck Herovans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2014, 18:28   #40

elite*gold: 75
Sounds like World of Warcraft system, really interesting. I got one question forgive me if you had this written, will players be able to donate for other stuff or just for the monthly fee?
Old 03/20/2014, 18:34   #41

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
Sounds like World of Warcraft system, really interesting. I got one question forgive me if you had this written, will players be able to donate for other stuff or just for the monthly fee?
well the donate stuff just silks.. like prem ,devil it's item mall if im not mistaken
Old 03/20/2014, 18:36   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegebotfinda View Post
Very interested in this server, and in my opinion its cheaper in the long run. Only 1 small fee a month, as opposed to buying each piece of armor in other servers, with is normally 2-3x the amount of what is required to play. Will be on there day 1. Best of luck Herovans.
Hello,
thanks for your feedback will be great if you join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
well the donate stuff is for silk also like prem ,devil it's item mall if im not mistaken
Thanks spidy for answer him.

Yes you are right but we will not force you to buy it because you will get them as reward in game .
Old 03/20/2014, 19:04   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en- View Post
That logic is such fail, thats basically saying if you cant speak fluent english you gotta pay. What about those who can afford it but doesnt wanna pay? They'll just use the same excuses as you..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2014, 19:14   #44

oh krikko hhhh
Old 03/20/2014, 19:23   #45

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Not sure about that, still a good idea, good luck though!