Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Styx Silkroad// Cap 100 // Arabia update //MID RATES//Many Features//reopen

Discussion on Styx Silkroad// Cap 100 // Arabia update //MID RATES//Many Features//reopen within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/24/2013, 23:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Also, played in two of Luni's other servers before. Not a single bad memory when it comes to gms, downtime and gameplay.
Old 09/24/2013, 23:42   #32

Received Thanks: 1,312
Online till a new faked Joymax letter is incoming
I give the server one month or even less, some people invested over 200€ in it last time, well this won´t happen now.

Its also pay to win, invest enough money and u get full SOM gear/weapon.
Old 09/25/2013, 00:15   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Online till a new faked Joymax letter is incoming
I give the server one month or even less, some people invested over 200€ in it last time, well this won´t happen now.

Its also pay to win, invest enough money and u get full SOM gear/weapon.
WRONG, I hate guys who are talking **** about every server who haven't started... You cant get sox from any shop and som isn't muvh better then end degree parts or weapons
Old 09/25/2013, 00:33   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisK2310 View Post
WRONG, I hate guys who are talking **** about every server who haven't started... You cant get sox from any shop and som isn't muvh better then end degree parts or weapons
Actually, he is RIGHT and you darling are WRONG: In fact you can get SoM weapons for money - from Magic Pop. Only Sun is removed from MP and last time when Styx was online several people invested quite a lot and had SoM weapons within days.

Aber behaupten ich hätte keine Ahnung von der Materie... ma an die eigene Nase fassen...
Old 09/25/2013, 00:39   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisK2310 View Post
Actually this server was already online for some months, so it started already (nothing changed same staff,same files, same **** pay to win)

But last time they got sponsored by Cp-G members this WONT happen now, they will NEVER get enough money to pay for the root,DDoS protection,domain and so on.
Old 09/25/2013, 01:11   #36

we understand that you dont like this server WannaSun and thanks for your input, but Im still gonna try it cause I have exactly 3 weeks of time to play before work
Old 09/25/2013, 01:30   #37

Downloading........
Old 09/25/2013, 01:50   #38

Quote:
Actually this server was already online for some months, so it started already (nothing changed same staff,same files, same **** pay to win)

But last time they got sponsored by Cp-G members this WONT happen now, they will NEVER get enough money to pay for the root,DDoS protection,domain and so on.
OK there are so many mistakes which i cant let it stay in the room without any statement
1.Old files with a cleared db because of some issues in the backup
2.We changed the droprate/Alchemy rate again to a lower rate
3.The Server never was Pay to win because you cant get sun out of magic pop for example.You always had the chance to find or earn your stuff(not all but all important stuff)

We already paid the protection for the server and we already made a "hardcore" test on the connection... It is VERY SAFE.
We also fixxed all kinds of glitches/bugs/exploits to get the server down.
Dont judge us dont judge us without knowing our project structure.

AND the big thing i cant get is that you think we got sponsored by cp-g...They never gave us Money or Root server or any kind of resource(we just paid the Webdesigner).
Old 09/25/2013, 01:58   #39

Downloading right now! Would be dope to get an exact time for the opening. In which timezone are yall living?
Old 09/25/2013, 02:29   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks069 View Post
Downloading right now! Would be dope to get an exact time for the opening. In which timezone are yall living?
+1
Old 09/25/2013, 05:22   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
OK there are so many mistakes which i cant let it stay in the room without any statement
1.Old files with a cleared db because of some issues in the backup
3.The Server never was Pay to win

AND the big thing i cant get is that you think we got sponsored by cp-g...They never gave us Money or Root server or any kind of resource(we just paid the Webdesigner).
1. Same old files, no single edits except the rates, as i told.
3. never pay to win ? how many server still got SOM into Magic Pop ? nearly NONE
How many server still have the Devil spirit UPGRADING stones into the Item Mall NONE except the pay to win servers.

And now tell me how much money u got from Cp-g MEMBERS ! Did i said Cp-G ? no I told members cause 70% of the server population were from Cp-G.
They sponsered your server so hard cause they had trust in you. Well as I already told they have to be stupid as **** to try your server again
Old 09/25/2013, 08:08   #42

Quote:
1. Same old files, no single edits except the rates, as i told.
3. never pay to win ? how many server still got SOM into Magic Pop ? nearly NONE
How many server still have the Devil spirit UPGRADING stones into the Item Mall NONE except the pay to win servers.

And now tell me how much money u got from Cp-g MEMBERS ! Did i said Cp-G ? no I told members cause 70% of the server population were from Cp-G.
They sponsered your server so hard cause they had trust in you. Well as I already told they have to be stupid as **** to try your server again
Why are you such a hater?
Old 09/25/2013, 10:47   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha. View Post
Why are you such a hater?
Because he lost money like the rest of us CP-G members.

And the team knows very well how they fcked with the CP-G community. Isn't it a coincedence, that there still is a "Styx"-Section in the forum, but none of the team members is active there, moreover, the server wasn't even announced there? That is because they know there would be a giant flame because every second member there lost money when they - as Evil_ - said "lost the motivation"!
Old 09/25/2013, 13:16   #44

If you kids are stupid enough to pay real money to someone you don't know for something that is not real, then you shouldn't cry now.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/25/2013, 14:14   #45

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by derdickedude View Post
Because he lost money like the rest of us CP-G members.

And the team knows very well how they fcked with the CP-G community. Isn't it a coincedence, that there still is a "Styx"-Section in the forum, but none of the team members is active there, moreover, the server wasn't even announced there? That is because they know there would be a giant flame because every second member there lost money when they - as Evil_ - said "lost the motivation"!
Leave it then and play GTA 5 or something else, where you have to pay just once and play for your rest of your life. So you wont get mad ever again.

Now, just leave it and dont play on here if you are that ******.
Thanks
1 User