Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BeSilkroad [Lv100][Extra Edit][PvP/E][Silk/h][New Uniques][New Areas]

Discussion on BeSilkroad [Lv100][Extra Edit][PvP/E][Silk/h][New Uniques][New Areas] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BeSilkroad [Lv100][Extra Edit][PvP/E][Silk/h][New Uniques][New Areas]

BeWelcome on BeSilkroad The New Privat Server

BeSilkroad ->
BeRegister ->
BeForum ->

BeDownload FullClient ->
BeDownload Media ->

Our purposes is to begin better and better everyday so this is why we all work together ,hard to make all our plans possible.

BeSilkroad is an integral part of the BeSilkroad Community and economy, helping to make sure our members can safely and efficiently connect with family and friends, customers and clients, with work, school, sport and other leisure activities.

We are always looking for ways to improve what we do, with that being said we have decided to bring a new high rate experience.

So this is why, we want to present you, our new HIGH RATE server named: BeSilkroad

This will be our second SRO Server among the other games that we plan to release in the near future.

Server Information:

Chinese/European
Level Cap: 100
Mastery Limit: Chinese - 300, European - 200
Experience: x350
Skill Experience: x350
Party Experience: x450
Item Drop: x30
SoX Drop: x5
Gold Drop: x20
Job Rate: 120x
Alchemy rate: 1x
High Performance server
DDoS Protected
Event Manager Active

Start Items:

3 Inventory Pages
1x Besilkroad Premium Gold Time 3 Days
20k! Reverse Return Scroll's
20x Instant Return Scroll's
20x Beginner Speed Scroll's
1x 3 Days BeSRO Grab Pet
1x BeSilkroad Outfit M/F

Server Features:

Honor rank disabled
All regions working
Vote for Besilkroad Coins (Be).

Fortress war enabled (Hotan and Jangan only).
Fortress War Time: Saturday 19:00 GMT+1 - Server time.

Working Guild/Union Icons.
CTF enabled (reward Copper Coins).
Elixirs, Potions, and much more can be stacked to a higher amount.

Disabled Magic Pop.
Removed Job penalty.
Removed Guild penalty.
Weekly updates.
Daily Events.
All Dress Working.

Botting: Light Botting allowed (3 accounts max)
Unique spawn time decrease to 30min~1 Hour.
Free Be can be obtained from BeSilkroad uniques, Survival Arena, CTF.

New Teleportzones:

10th degree Astral/Immortal stones can be dropped from all uniques.
9 new zerk quests with more powerful beserker.

Seal Of Moon weapons from 1 Degree to 10 Degree.
Global chatting, pandora boxes every 10 level Quest.
Free Be Trader, which selling item mall items for Free Be.

New CoinSystem:

Be per hour system - First week you gain 2 Be/h, second week 3 Be/h, third week 4 Be/h, fourth week 5 Be/h.

Sos +5/+7 Items in npc until 9 degree.
Some of europian skills have longer delay (due balance).

3New Uniques:
BeSilkroad - 24.168.318 HP - Respawn delay 3 hours
Drop:
Red Admiral Dress,Hat,Attachment M/F, Angel Spirit, 200~250 Free Be,10~15 10th Degree Immortal & Astral stones.
Babilion (BeSilkroad“s Minion) - 20.168.318 HP - Respawn delay 3 hours
Drop:
New Arabian dress,Hat,Attachment M/F, Angel Spirit, 100~150 Free Be,7~9 10th Degree Immortal & Astral stones.
Fire Cerberus (Besilkroad“s Minion) - 20.168.318 HP - Respawn delay 3 hours
Drop:
Red Saint Knight Dress,Hat,Attachment M/F, Angel Spirit, 100~150 Free Be,7~9 10th Degree Immortal & Astral stones.

Q: When i start Launcher.exe it says "Server undergoing maintenance"
A: If you receive this error, the server might actually be under maintenance, or your client has a wrong version, firewall is blocking the connection, you don't have our client or you don't have the correct media.pk2. Please make sure you downloaded our correct client. Media.pk2 might be applied only on a client of a similar update to our servers.

Q: How can i get BeSilk in BeSRO ?
A: You have two options to get BESilk on BeSRO. First option is to donate. We have various donation methods for most countries around the globe. Donating will give you Silk. The second method to get Silk is to vote for our servers and get VotePoints which can also be converted into Silk

Q: How can i get Coins in BeSRO ?
A: You can get them if you kill any Uniques which spawn all over the Server or you can join the Unique Events to collect them or just buy them for ingame Gold at the "Coin Trade".

Q: What can i do with my Coins ?
A: At the "Coin Trader" you can buy D10 Sox Weapons & D10 Sox Armor for all Classes. Also you can buy D10 Jewlery.

Q: How can i get Free BC in BeSRO ?
A: We have 5 different Monster Arena for different level. In each of them you have the possibilty to drop the Free BC. Also you can hunt Uniques or join the CTF Event. Aside of that you can join our Events to get them.

Q: What can i do with my Free BC ?
A: You can find a NPC in Hotan called "Free BC Trader" where you can buy a few Dresses and many other nice Items for your Free BC.

Q: What happens if i don't receive the BeSilk after donating?
A: After you donate make sure you relog on the website and refresh the page. Normaly you should get the funds instantly but it may take some minutes for some donation methods. If you still don't have the Funds after some time feel free to contact us.

MainRootServer Features:

SROVServer Features:

DDoS Protection

This Project Never End <3
Contact [Owner]Rock & [GM]Ayumii
Old 07/15/2013, 01:15   #2

Quote:
Aktiv GM“s
??
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 01:19   #3

ty
Old 07/15/2013, 02:03   #4

elite*gold: 50
Good Luck in it.!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 02:50   #5

Good luck with ur 'privat' server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2013, 05:13   #6

add media pk2 if you want more users. don't tell me we changed alot things, just add
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 08:43   #7

GooD LuCk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 09:37   #8

Its Vehalla DB pff mauch bug and problem. BTW Look at site nothing special and ugly I think its not profesional Team
Players: 7 / 1500
Nice .... BB Good Luck
Old 07/15/2013, 10:20   #9

Good luck
Thanks
1 User