Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search for Data Bas D8 Or D9 Or D10

Discussion on Search for Data Bas D8 Or D9 Or D10 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search for Data Bas D8 Or D9 Or D10

Search For DataBase D8 or D9 Or D10 if you have Tell me In Post if you Found i will Join you with me in Team GM' s Thank's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEARCH HAMACHI/ROOT SERVERS PM ME DATA , dont post
04/20/2013 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Search a good private server, hamachi or non...do me an pm with data if u know:D
Search data type
10/26/2012 - C/C++ - 2 Replies
hi, im looking for a data type. this might sound a bit strange, so i will try to explain it to you. i want to write a dll for a game, which reads some memoryvalues. but strings are stored in a very weird way. if the length of the string is smaller than 7 the string is directly stored in the object. But if the length of the string is bigger than 6 it is stored as a pointer to the string.
[SEARCH] PW element.data server/client
12/06/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Like i explained in the title of this topic, i'm searching for an element.data server & client above the 1.3.6 version (1.4.9 the best version you can send me). I'm searching those files in english only like my private server is an internationnal one. I can give some help for Iweb or XML editing (editing armors, weapons, set cultivation lvl,...) in exchange of the element.data files (server and client). I thanks you now for your help. Ela
Data Search and adresses for cabal hack?
07/29/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hey all, i've been looking for quite some time, and i couldn't find any thing on MHS prgrame from L.spiro and how to search data search and sub search hacks for cabal and what the hack does. please post the adresses to search data search type and how many bytes etc..... and what it does. also i've just read a thread about range hack and i don't get what it means quote: -Chrome- '860AA0 should be the key.' quote robciante 'magic key is-
Search for data.pk 2moons in English Psever
02/05/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello I am looking for a data.pk 2moons p sever has a Someone whom aj pls post:):)