Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TrollRoad Online - 90 Cap / Roc / Job temple / Skills fixed / Pve.

Discussion on TrollRoad Online - 90 Cap / Roc / Job temple / Skills fixed / Pve. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Arrow TrollRoad Online - 90 Cap / Roc / Job temple / Skills fixed / Pve.

Introduction #1

Hello epvp community , and today i'd like to announce you our fresh start with our new server named "TrollRoad Online"
Before you get borred reading all the awesome features i'll let you know that grand opening is at Friday ( 2012-08-17) 19:00GMT+2
There is no official promo vids yet , but we got a little overview ,if you're interested you can find it in the spoiler below.

Official website -
Forum -
Reg page -
Download page -

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
Lets jump to server features #2

So first of all i'd like to let you know that we revived one of the most powerful and interesting uniques ever existed in Silkroad , which is "Roc"
At our server it is less powerful than original , just because server contains level 90 cap , and original one was supported for cap 100.
However , it is still really hard to kill him , and it would require huge amount of players to get him down , special rewards (roc gear, 10dg) have been changed to sun drop's (9Dg)
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Next future would be job temple , it was used in 110 cap servers , however would it be , we worked to bring this fun temple with its amazing coin system to you , at 90 cap!
All monsters ( Uniques included ) are changed to level 85-90 , their attack / defense power aswell.
Unique monsters are dropping different kind of coins for which you can buy some silk / special and trade items at jangan potion shop.
Final boss of job temple( seth / haroeris ) drops rare items such as seal of moon , it is also very hard to kill , spawns once all uniques of temple are dead.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
Such items as potions , purification pills , vigors are stackable to 300 , arrows / bolts to 1000 , elixirs / tablets to 50 and more that you'll see in game!
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
Now beginner quests ( Lv 1-42 ) Gives sun weapons instead of sos , and other quests that used to give exp scrolls are giving speed ones , at level 60 you're getting attack pet!
Amazingly stunning start items ! Helping out alot at first weeks , aswell reminding very good and old times that most of us remember !
☆ Skill labels are totally fixed , they does show "Max" as it should be

☆ Now you got even more place to grind , dont have to spend your nerves on crowded spots , ong habitat has been reset to level 87-88

☆ Ong habitat now has new unique " Devil shaitan "! Do not get confused , its not the same one as roc mountain , this one is more powerful , and drops more nice stuff.

☆ Fortress war is 2 times a week , just like back the old good days - jangan only! The one who win's, gets it all!

☆ Forgotten world is enabled , it has rarity of 11dg , which means it is way harder to get talismans than before for 9Dg
☆ However, to set some equality , we've changed its reward to SOM instead of SUN
And if you would ask why would we add such a new thing in oldschool server at all , answer is easy , 90Cap hasnt enough endgame content , which fgw creates.
☆ Weekly Guild versus Guild events.
☆ Main teleports , such as Roc room teleport , Job temple and some others have been added to jangan warp NPC.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
☆ More updates are going to be written soon , aswell you can find " To do " list.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Rates Values
Exp / Sp 100x(iSro based)
Drop /gold 10x
Sox 1x
Fgw 1x
Alchemy 1x
Job 10x
Cap Values
Level cap 90
Mastery level total CH 300
Mastery level total EU 180
Party matching 1~90
Skill table Max
BOTTING Allowed

Random Values
FGW Enabled
FW Enabled (Just one)
Job temple Enabled
Magic pop Disabled
Advanced elixirs Disabled
Jangan cave Disabled

☆ Videos :
☆ To do list :

More pictures and information will come out there , if we decide to update something
Thanks
64 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I have high hopes in this server
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 00:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Good Luck bro
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 00:14   #4

Too bad it opens friday
Old 08/15/2012, 00:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Too bad it opens friday
It gives players 2 days to form Partys / Guilds and gives everyone the same chance to be the first one.
Old 08/15/2012, 00:19   #6

Looks nice. Would be cool if you could add IP limit of like 2-3 chars per IP so there won't be too much gbot pts and also we don't have to care that someone is better than us because he has got 30x gold farms.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 00:33   #7

Looking forward for the opening... Great presentation so far
Old 08/15/2012, 00:39   #8

Add ip limit, i dont wanna see another promising server ****** up by retarded ppl making 1284912412 goldbot pts. I don't know how hard it would be to implent but I'd like to see some kind of coin rewards for jobbing. Also, what will we buy in jangan?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 00:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
It gives players 2 days to form Partys / Guilds and gives everyone the same chance to be the first one.
They should just open up the server with 0x everything rates, so people can go ingame, then on friday, make rates back to normal
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2012, 01:01   #10

sounds nice, Ill give it a try when it opens
Old 08/15/2012, 01:29   #11

I think that 2 chars per ip will be nice, maybe 3 , but 2 sounds good, cause u're allowed to bot.

Btw, could tell more about item mall, I mean i hope, it wont be with anything, that makes u imba, when u pay :O
Old 08/15/2012, 01:30   #12

Smells Good . . Waiting download / Reg Links
Old 08/15/2012, 01:37   #13

FRIDAY? IM TRAVELING ON THURSDAY >.<

OT: Kral server, im in!
Old 08/15/2012, 02:01   #14

looks promising i'll try when it open =)
Old 08/15/2012, 02:19   #15

free silks?...
i think u can up the rates to 20x or 25x i would be nice
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad online pserver