Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xang(PvP) Server [GA] Assistant

Discussion on Xang(PvP) Server [GA] Assistant within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xang(PvP) Server [GA] Assistant

Hello everyone , [DEV]Chopper here to bring the new's that I do not want my Universal Team working on 2 different servers, so I decided to give another team a chance.
We are not recruiting by language, it's a PvP server, just need someone standing there as a Game Assistant and making sure game play is smooth.

You will receive a [GA] account , and you are required to be online at least 4 hours a day , also you cannot have an alternate character on the server, If I see any alternate characters on the server you will receive removal from the team + permanent IP ban from our network.
We have forums up, currently our tech guy is working on a website for the WHOLE network.
The server is set to be online tomorrow evening GMT -7 , so please post in this format!

- What language do you speak(including your native language):
- Time Zone(must be in GMT):
- What you are doing in real life:
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have:
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server:

- What other skills can you offer to us:

- Your view on what you will do as a Game Assistant:

Min 100 words per application, All applications not meeting the requirements will be deleted from this thread.

Please be aware this is NOT a full [GM] position, and there is no plans to promote Game Assistants to [GM]s. You will not gain any advance [GM] rights, you will be purely support which is needed for our players. You wont recieve any items and your support acc will be restricted and monitored.

Applications will close on Monday.

( Developing As WE Speak. )

And I'M out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2012, 08:48   #2

No Thx
Old 04/01/2012, 08:56   #3

next
Old 04/01/2012, 11:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zChopper View Post
Hello everyone , [DEV]Chopper here to bring the new's that I do not want my Universal Team working on 2 different servers, so I decided to give another team a chance.
We are not recruiting by language, it's a PvP server, just need someone standing there as a Game Assistant and making sure game play is smooth.

You will receive a [GA] account , and you are required to be online at least 4 hours a day , also you cannot have an alternate character on the server, If I see any alternate characters on the server you will receive removal from the team + permanent IP ban from our network.
We have forums up, currently our tech guy is working on a website for the WHOLE network.
The server is set to be online tomorrow evening GMT -7 , so please post in this format!

- What language do you speak(including your native language):
- Time Zone(must be in GMT):
- What you are doing in real life:
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have:
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server:

- What other skills can you offer to us:

- Your view on what you will do as a Game Assistant:

Min 100 words per application, All applications not meeting the requirements will be deleted from this thread.

Please be aware this is NOT a full [GM] position, and there is no plans to promote Game Assistants to [GM]s. You will not gain any advance [GM] rights, you will be purely support which is needed for our players. You wont recieve any items and your support acc will be restricted and monitored.

Applications will close on Monday.

( Developing As WE Speak. )

And I'M out.
DAFUQ is this shit?
1=What different makes the gmt time?
2=Why are u interested in our real life?
3=Why u ask about sql and php when u provied no acces to those [GA]ONLY
4=WTF skills u wanna offer u? u only want money and by being a GA people can only report some people ingame so i see this so lame
I think u only make this thread to gather people attention and u only do spam this forum i saw like more 3 threads by the same stupid theme about ur server which is made for money , donators have like GM set so please gtfo ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2012, 14:07   #5

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Vamp1re<< View Post
DAFUQ is this ****?
1=What different makes the gmt time?
2=Why are u interested in our real life?
3=Why u ask about sql and php when u provied no acces to those [GA]ONLY
4=WTF skills u wanna offer u? u only want money and by being a GA people can only report some people ingame so i see this so lame
I think u only make this thread to gather people attention and u only do spam this forum i saw like more 3 threads by the same stupid theme about ur server which is made for money , donators have like GM set so please gtfo ^_^
If you live in america you will probably not be online during the time when european players are online and you can't support those that's kinda obvious.

He's interested in your real life because he doesn't want an idiot in his team who's let's say 2 years old and just wants to be GM and **** up a server

You should have knowledge about owning a server am I right ?

He just needs a [GA] if you don't like it simply gtfo, some people aren't interested in being a [GM] like me, idc about being a GM in a server like the whole sro scene who only care about being [GM]

Anyways good luck on finding a [GA]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2012, 14:42   #6

DAFUQ? You think anyone will support the players and the server and he's gonna do the best of the best to your server and gain nothing .. No items, No skills, Not willing or to get the chance to be a GM .. Only Before his name GameAssisant 'Name' .. Haha .. You have be kidding me... You will never try to recruit someone in this status to get nothing.. Items or gold or whatever.. Well, Hard luck to get a GA (^_^)
Old 04/01/2012, 17:20   #7

- Ingame Name:I didn't make an account already
- What language do you speak(including your native language):Romanian,English,French
- Time Zone(must be in GMT): GMT +2
- What you are doing in real life:I am student
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have: I didn't have experience in any kind of this languages
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server: I was played on isro when it has 9 dg so that means 5 years
Old 04/01/2012, 17:32   #8

uyy roman dont lie, your "english" doesnt exist
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 00:36   #9

Actually to the people who are complaining , it's an application to become a [GA], if you'd search around this side of elitepvper's you would see how many people want to be [GA]'s , and quite frankly, I don't give 2 ***** what you think about my application, it's what fits my standards to become a [GA] on MY server.
Go make your own server and ask for their age and name and make them [GA], i'd love to see corruption on your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 02:02   #10

Oky, But to do not give any Beginner items or skills to make him able to support and adveriste and do his best.. You have gonna to give him the chance to! Give a GA nothing.. It's bored.. Well, I'm professional media.pk2 editor and other pk2 edits and i can make an application to get nothing or to do not get the rule chance to be a GM to give the server more support and more.. I mean it's the corruption if you let ur team unable to do anything without ur perm. Let them take their time and let them have fun without violate the rules of the server.. You have to do ur best in the goal to make ur server is a globe of fun! Trust me It's my old advice ^^.>!
Old 04/02/2012, 11:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
If you live in america you will probably not be online during the time when european players are online and you can't support those that's kinda obvious.

He's interested in your real life because he doesn't want an idiot in his team who's let's say 2 years old and just wants to be GM and **** up a server

You should have knowledge about owning a server am I right ?

He just needs a [GA] if you don't like it simply gtfo, some people aren't interested in being a [GM] like me, idc about being a GM in a server like the whole sro scene who only care about being [GM]

Anyways good luck on finding a [GA]
This kind of applications and u should know good , won't make a different cuz everybody can LIE about their informations so please stop this **** ^^ a GM should choose trustable persons and only those who they know before , this srv is a joke and won't last long time i can make a bet with you on that ^^ so plz gtfo u are only a hater , u reported Dr.Abdelfattah for multiple acc? what u did for this community is like 0 compared to him and i think even if he made a mistake , he should get his thanks removed or something and lvl on forum and monitorized cuz he helped alot on this forum and i can bet again u folowed his guide or he help u somehow so plz stop licking this guy *** , u should lick Dr.Abdelfattah *** u stupid hater
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2012, 23:59   #12

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2012, 01:17   #13

- Ingame Name: Approx or Honnes
- What language do you speak: Portuguese, spanish, Ingles.
- Time Zone(must be in GMT): -3 gmt
- What you are doing in real life: Im event promoter, have a comapany.
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have: medium experience
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server: MHTC, FYSRO, FantasySRO, NESRO, QueenSRO

- What other skills can you offer to us: im very serioursly, i like so much this game, and i hope to help

- Your view on what you will do as a Game Assistant: The Game assistant, give support for players, answears about bugs, help with informations, and inform GM and Admins about problems in server.
Old 04/03/2012, 02:59   #14

- Ingame Name: Duelslayer
- What language do you speak(including your native language):English only
- Time Zone(must be in GMT):-5
- What you are doing in real life:Nothing i'm 14 yrsold.
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have:0 exp
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server: Eroad, Nesro, Isro Been playing for 4 Years off and on, so i know quite a bit about silkroad

- What other skills can you offer to us: Tbh not much. besides fixing found bugs with permission and or reporting them to Game masters.

- Your view on what you will do as a Game Assistant:Report bug/fix with permission give help to other players such as guidance about the game or rules.
Old 04/03/2012, 05:56   #15

- Ingame Name:MooSe
- What language do you speak(including your native language):Arabic English Littel German
- Time Zone(must be in GMT):GMT+2
- What you are doing in real life:still in school but i also have time for silkroad xD
- What SQL or PHP experiences do you have:i afraid not so much
- Experience on Silkroad Server or any other gaming server:i play like a hunder of server but i just like pvp server i play in purity pantu blubbsro Termnation sro i even play in isro lvl 116 now

- What other skills can you offer to us:i dont know realy but i know alote about silkroad and im not courrpt so ...well that all i think all other is up to u and yea im egyption