Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NCSro-March[Dedicated mit allen Regionen und featuers]

Discussion on NCSro-March[Dedicated mit allen Regionen und featuers] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NCSro-March[Dedicated mit allen Regionen und featuers]

Hey ich würde euch gernen einen server vorstellen mit dem namen NCSro.
Der server läuft natürlich auf einem root und alles ist eingeschaltet
Kommen wir zu den Rates:
Cap:110
Exp:30
Sp:30
Gold:10
Drop:10
Sox:5

FGW,FW,CTF und Arena sind natürlich auch aktiviert.
Was ist besonders?
Der server hat erst vor kuruzem aufgemacht, sprich wenn ihr jetzt anfängt könnt ihr einer der ersten sein als high-lvl,academy,nova set und fortress gilden
Die 11D items sehen in NCSro aus wie 13D items.
Die raten sind bewusst auf x30 gesetzt worden, da dies ein server sein soll, wo man noch bisschen handgrinden muss:P
Außerdem gibt es ein unique event jeden freitag(Jedes unique spawnt 5mal,unabhängig vom GM)
Und Parallel dazu läuft ein anderes event.Pro gekillt es unique gibt es punkt entsprechend des lvls des uniques(Cerb=lvl24=24punkt). Die 3 mit den meisten punkten bekommen am ende des monats preise.
Links:
HP:
Reg:
Download:
ich hoffe ich sehe euch bald online falls ihr hilfe braucht schreibt mich an oder ne msg ING:Street

In English:
Hey all i would like to present you NCSro. NCSro is a 110 cap pserver with vsro files. The server runs on a dedicated server and every region and every event is enabled e.g. ctf,fw,ba...
The server has been opened a few weeks ago so if you login now and play on it you will be able to reach a lot things as one of the first e.g. honor buffs, fortress guolds, full nova, 110 FF etc.
In NCSro every 11D items look like 13D items. There are every wednesday updates and a weekly inspection.
Every friday there is a unique event independent from gms(its and auto event=there isnt a gm needed for this event). Every unique will appear 5 times. For every unqiue kill(expect from event) you will get points. The top 3 players with the most points will get some items at the end of every month.
If you are interested to join this server you can find the links which are needed at the top.
I hope i will see you soon in ncsro. If you need some help at the beginning pm me ing:Street.
I will plvl you for free if you want
Old 02/07/2012, 15:39   #2

exp 30x?
we can go to another servers duuh
and btw, use english we will understand better
Old 02/07/2012, 15:50   #3

thats a english/german forum so i choose german and ye you can go to an other server but you can also join these one....
Old 02/07/2012, 19:07   #4

*****! fail at not being able to download it... just give up.
Old 02/08/2012, 00:49   #5

So much negativity in this forum. If you dont like this server then why bother enter this topic? I dont play in this server but iam just saying because he is atleast trying something.
Old 02/08/2012, 15:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimon07 View Post
*****! fail at not being able to download it... just give up.
haha noob you have to register first,confirm you email,login and THEN you can download it... but i guess its too hard for you
Old 02/08/2012, 15:06   #7

for lachmed:there are lot of server of 110 cap with low-medium-high rates...u could make a 90 or 100 cap if u got the resources...
Old 02/08/2012, 22:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucavash View Post
for lachmed:there are lot of server of 110 cap with low-medium-high rates...u could make a 90 or 100 cap if u got the resources...
1. Its not my servet i just present it
2. The owner doesnt want a bugged 100,90,120 etc. Cap the team wants a server which is working perfectly... And yes i know there are a lot of other server with 110 cap but rrust me the most doesnt have an as good team as ncsro has

added english information
Old 02/10/2012, 13:35   #9

Push

Come on we need more who wanna try it out

push

push