Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Magic World Online Setup How-To's] New Topic

Discussion on [Magic World Online Setup How-To's] New Topic within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
[Magic World Online Setup How-To's] New Topic

Because the old topic is outdated i created a new one, to give everyone the chance to discuss further on.
Please notice that i don't update all the information from the old topic. This one is especially for the staff to have an overview about the postings.

If you post a downloadlink please use to check the uploaded data and add the respective link in your post.

Old topics:
  • - Without information. Use the posts for help.

• Please be aware of the board rules: .
  • If you discover a post which breakes the rules, use the .
  • If you break the rules you maybe get an .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Da der alte Thread mittlerweile veraltet ist, habe ich einen neuen erstellt, um jedem die Möglichkeit zu bieten, weiterhin über das Thema zu diskutieren.
Bitte beachtet jedoch, dass ich den alten Thread nicht aktualisiert habe. Dieser Thread dient hauptsächlich dazu, dem Staff eine gewisse Übersichtlichkeit über die Posts zu bieten.

Wenn Ihr etwas hoch ladet, nutzt bitte um die Daten zu überprüfen und bettet anschließend den entsprechenden Link in eurem Post ein.

Alte Themen:
  • - Ohne Informationen. Nutzt die Posts als Hilfe.

• Bitte beachtet die Regeln des Forums:
  • Seht Ihr einen Post, der gegen die Regeln verstößt, meldet diesen bitte mithilfe des .
  • Solltet Ihr die Regeln brechen, könntet Ihr eine bekommen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2015, 00:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
People are still stuck trying to get a level 80 server running..

when you can run a 120 version get in touch with me for tools or server info. until then wont respond.

im in twilight occasionally IGN : Sup3r
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2015, 22:10   #3

I got the server files !!!
Old 11/20/2015, 20:34   #4

hello everyone !!! someone can tell me how to edit my server cause when i create account and join in game it start from lvl 52 and i don't know how to fix !!
Old 11/27/2015, 17:09   #5

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWO View Post
hello everyone !!! someone can tell me how to edit my server cause when i create account and join in game it start from lvl 52 and i don't know how to fix !!
can u reupload the client patch? i'm good with navicat and editing SQL if u can help me with the patch. i'll help u with that prob thx.
Old 12/01/2015, 13:16   #6

magic world online files

Hello. In 2015 is any1 who still have magic world online server files ? I have looking for few years. Ty.
Old 12/28/2015, 23:12   #7

when i want to log in i get connection failed..why ?
Old 01/13/2016, 10:26   #8

Ok then all problems figured out and have a 180 server very stable no hp bug but as its always been just a local host server.
Old 01/16/2016, 21:44   #9

Can someone upload the files somewhere please? I can't find them anywhere. Or if someone has a server can he add me so we can play together?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2016, 17:14   #10

@nobodyouknow are you willing to share your server files, since I'm looking for some nice starting files to do some work on. Got some free time and I would love to do some work with MWO server files.
Old 03/13/2017, 00:30   #11

i could share old files for free..or sell some good files for few usd.. working database,match client/match server..register accounts website + new updates and stuff all included (for real money)
Old 03/27/2017, 17:38   #12

Smile share

share the old files any files please wanting to run game for kids nothing more nothing less no interest in running server for multiplayer just local for my kids to play thanks.
Old 03/28/2017, 22:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by niku_star View Post
i could share old files for free..or sell some good files for few usd.. working database,match client/match server..register accounts website + new updates and stuff all included (for real money)
Can you share the old server files please not looking to make any money anyway what so every personal use only for local server for kids to play thanks.
Old 03/29/2017, 21:40   #14

I'm also interested of getting the server files and the client patch, but it's too hard to find them.
Old 03/29/2017, 22:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrpass View Post
I'm also interested of getting the server files and the client patch, but it's too hard to find them.
If you can get me a level 80 client pal i can trade it for the server files 0815 i think or any client that has level 80 the level 120 want work needs to be the 80 one thanks.