Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inverse Gaming presents Develish Dekaron

Discussion on Inverse Gaming presents Develish Dekaron within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/23/2011, 16:22   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{@aran View Post
Yea sure technine u already got a summoner IGN TechNine staff summoner ,I saw you in game you MAX lvl full +9 why you should want a wipe rofl .. lock lețs say im a new player , I log in the game and I see you . I got a question wtff is this server new or wtf hes full +9 and max , few mins later ... fk this I quit donț need to work very hard to get that lvl when other ppl lvld when exp rate wos so huge . You got it ?? You didnț yet ??? Well I tell you again WHEN YOU WOS LVL YOUR CHARACTER EXP RATE WOS VERY HIGH ( NOW IS 50x) AND THERE WOS EXP EVENTS THAT BOOST UR CHARACTER FROM lvl 1 to 130 IN 1 EVENT ???? In this moment exp rate is 50 x and you got 1 % at 10 mobs lure at lvl 115 ăăăăăăăă you didnț got it yet ???? well you will when you will see that there are not to many players also after Infernal Dekaron is up DEVELISH dekaron will have 0 players , yesss 0 players , the players that play now in develish are max 60 and most of them offline and noone of em want play there, they just burn time untill infernal is up .

I wos one of thos how wanted to play in DK develish even if infernal is up , well now I donț want ănymore and im not the only one .

I dont mind either way, i think they should wipe only because people got such a big headstart. And not saying because you started first but also the exp was alot higher (i guess 300x). i mean if i joined a 50x server, thats suposed to b fairly new, and i see people almost maxed with great gear and i find out they had 300x to start off with by accident i might want that too.

Honestly i dont think it will make a huge difference either way. i hope this server gets big, and i'll play it till it gets shutdown. But i dont see it getting bigger than it already is.

(Btw i started this server when it was 300x so dont say i'm "crying" and bs lol)..
Old 01/23/2011, 18:36   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{@aran View Post
Yea sure technine u already got a summoner IGN TechNine staff summoner ,I saw you in game you MAX lvl full +9 why you should want a wipe rofl .. lock lețs say im a new player , I log in the game and I see you . I got a question wtff is this server new or wtf hes full +9 and max , few mins later ... fk this I quit donț need to work very hard to get that lvl when other ppl lvld when exp rate wos so huge . You got it ?? You didnț yet ??? Well I tell you again WHEN YOU WOS LVL YOUR CHARACTER EXP RATE WOS VERY HIGH ( NOW IS 50x) AND THERE WOS EXP EVENTS THAT BOOST UR CHARACTER FROM lvl 1 to 130 IN 1 EVENT ???? In this moment exp rate is 50 x and you got 1 % at 10 mobs lure at lvl 115 ăăăăăăăă you didnț got it yet ???? well you will when you will see that there are not to many players also after Infernal Dekaron is up DEVELISH dekaron will have 0 players , yesss 0 players , the players that play now in develish are max 60 and most of them offline and noone of em want play there, they just burn time untill infernal is up .

I wos one of thos how wanted to play in DK develish even if infernal is up , well now I donț want ănymore and im not the only one .
If you were there when you should then you wouldn't complain like that..and noone is full+9 and max...the highest is Top and he is 185 as I remember...
Old 01/23/2011, 20:24   #168

Omg yea I agree difference from 300x to 50 x is faking huge , they just got a mega extra boost and a higher grade of enjoyment in this server , they got it illegal from bugs and overpowered events , I will stop complain in this moment because I donț love ănymore develish dekaron .

But that dosnț change mi IDEA about the staff ( this staff is the best for dekaron ) , server must get reconstructed .

Mi idea is to make that server back to 300x and make another server with 50x , even if this is not a good idea im sry then , hope there will be other ideas then wipes
Old 01/24/2011, 04:42   #169

Yeah i think they should wipe
Old 01/24/2011, 19:30   #170

Anyone got any news about the progress of server? the gms/devs isnt to active in any forum atm it seems...
the last ive heard was about 20 hours ago someone posted that they where 99% done, but that doesnt seem to be the case :/...
Old 01/24/2011, 20:15   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandy View Post
Anyone got any news about the progress of server? the gms/devs isnt to active in any forum atm it seems...
the last ive heard was about 20 hours ago someone posted that they where 99% done, but that doesnt seem to be the case :/...
yeah sriously they cant say its up in 2 days and like 4-5 days later still not up kinda dissapointed i rlly wanted to play here..hopefully they dont start some acclaim type ish on here.."guys...SOON"
Old 01/24/2011, 20:47   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgd00d123 View Post
yeah sriously they cant say its up in 2 days and like 4-5 days later still not up kinda dissapointed i rlly wanted to play here..hopefully they dont start some acclaim type ish on here.."guys...SOON"
iz why ya gotta plan things out.. Not wait last second. I think this server may have ben over hyped because of the "Big Name" creators.
Old 01/24/2011, 22:11   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalrip View Post
iz why ya gotta plan things out.. Not wait last second. I think this server may have ben over hyped because of the "Big Name" creators.
yeah maybe, i expected a lot from these guys, not like they are some fake popular names, they have done a lot in this section of the forums and a server from them should be really good, but idk..
Old 01/24/2011, 22:21   #174

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
we were working on adding a lot of A8 stuff on the client.
but it takes too much time.
the servers will be back up in about 2-3 hours (depends on ItsNobody's arrival home)
You will have to patch your update.ini file manually since there's an non-existing ip-address instead of the domain inverse-gaming.com

i'm really sorry for this mess

Just check the news on the forums. i'll psot some now
Old 01/24/2011, 22:31   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
we were working on adding a lot of A8 stuff on the client.
but it takes too much time.
the servers will be back up in about 2-3 hours (depends on ItsNobody's arrival home)
You will have to patch your update.ini file manually since there's an non-existing ip-address instead of the domain inverse-gaming.com

i'm really sorry for this mess

Just check the news on the forums. i'll psot some now
spamming f5, waiting :P
Old 01/24/2011, 22:58   #176

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
posted.
Old 01/25/2011, 11:06   #177

well everything was good till like 30 mins ago, back to "connecting......" and website/forums arent workin so i am going now hopefully everything is good later
Old 01/25/2011, 11:43   #178

When you guys change this client , it locks same as other servers , I guess you guys can do more than that ....
Old 01/26/2011, 01:29   #179

wow my char is stuck in space "MagicSauce" tele me out pls... cant use portal scroll, bird doesnt tele me out, there are no mosnters on the map to kill me, im stuck...and login server is down..
Old 01/26/2011, 04:31   #180

Server up for a whole half a day and then just dc's everyone and goes down again.. Total Shocka!