Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zhuxian Private (Purple zhuxian)

Discussion on Zhuxian Private (Purple zhuxian) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Zhuxian Private (Purple zhuxian)

edited by trane.
Old 05/08/2010, 03:42   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
You need a backlink or the mods/admins will lock your thread and remove your weblink.

Quote:
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Old 05/08/2010, 05:30   #3

Oh that server, Lol I saw it when I was browsing for jd pservers..Looks nice but when I tried it..I got virus window oO

But anyway...man I went back to the retail english version of this game...and it SO EASY to level up to 120+ within a month. They made it so the newbies level up so fast, its almost like your playing a private server in worldwide public lol. With the expertise (induction agent), master/disciple, starters pack, gods gift from tanis ka to lvl90, and daily events...its like sad if you cant lvl to atleast 105 with all that sht they give you
Old 05/08/2010, 09:26   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Linkback not found.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread