Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Private server for League Of Angels: Fire Raiders

Discussion on [Request] Private server for League Of Angels: Fire Raiders within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Request] Private server for League Of Angels: Fire Raiders

Hello,
I would like to request a private server for League of Angels Fire raiders. The game is highly addictive and is well designed bus is extremely p2w and after some point, the progress slowed down to increase the margin of profit. I would be grateful to anyone who game it a try.

The game is:

I've been playing this game for a long time and i enjoy it a lot. But what annoys me so much is how much they slowed down progress to push the margin of profit. The game is well thought and has good content. Many people will appreciate the hard work. Also, you guys are my last chance. I've visited 5 forus and got no response. Thank you

P.S: Hacks would also suffice, but i don't think it is possible

Tags
fire raiders, gtarcade, hack, league of angels, private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Angels Fire Raiders account.
03/04/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I sell my LOA FR account. Spent 1200€+ Vip 8, need 30k to be vip 9 I am rank 1 on arena Lots of 6 stars hero Got every heroes and Angels exept Claudia Built a female mage / archer team Lvl 85
[Selling] League of Angels - Fire Raiders ACC
09/19/2015 - Mobile Games Trading - 9 Replies
Da ich keine Zeit mehr für habe hoffe ich hier jemanden zu finden der ihn weiterspielen möchte: LvL 55 Knappe 5.000 Diamanten über 7 mio Gold Angel's: Vienna 3 Sterne Nocturna 1 Stern
Sapphire Server: Nin-War Fire & Fire-Fire-Fire
01/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Full info, Super Double Soc (except for bag) Nin-War-Fire 130/130/105. Boots, Robe and Bracelets are +6, Bag and Sword are +7 and Cap is +8. All super gems. I'll throw in a second rb fire tao lvl 132. All items in wh (including super one socs and elite one socs and about 30 mil) included. Oh and I have a +4 horsey and a MG. Just lost interest in the game and would like to recoup some of my spending :) Message me if interested.