Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Online: Private Server?

Discussion on Black Desert Online: Private Server? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 09/25/2016, 21:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
I got the same error.
Old 09/27/2016, 02:17   #32

Ogrefest is still in Alpha. I don't "think" the devs are really advertising it yet. So, this might not be the best forum to seek solutions to technical problems. If you post these errors on Ogrefest's forum someone will help you with them. There might even be a thread already addressing the issue.
Old 10/05/2016, 17:08   #33

Regular Beta begins on OgreFest today. There's still a bit more work to do and decisions to be made, but no more wipes.

If you have a problem connecting, read the beginners guide and the FAQs. They're both on the OgreFest Forum and cover most of the issues I've seen.
Old 10/08/2016, 01:44   #34

Drop rates are **** , even the official server is a whole lot better.
Not worth it at all unless they change that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2016, 13:57   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tu View Post
Hello!

Is there any way yet to play on a private server for "Black Desert Online" or even create one's own server?

Blackdesert.to is coming!

Our website

Blackdesert has become one of the most popular games once it appeared and we believe the coming of us would bring more pleasures to you. We are here with free game, latest version, cheap prices and biggest fun.

1. Blackdesert.to is free for players to download game;

2. Fast and no lag stable server give you ultimate gaming experience;

3. Items price in Pearl shop is too cheap to beyond your imagination;

4. More awakened classes added, more surprises to you;

5. New ocean map added make it possible to experience more ocean monsters, richer fishing content and Large-scale naval battle. Players can build new ship to trade and enhance warships with various kinds of modules.

Follow us and explore the wonderful blackdesert world!
Registration Opens on Monday

Registration is temporarily closed. Registration and download will be open from 8 pm (Central European Time), Monday, 17th. October, 2016.

Beta test begins from 9 am (CET), Thursday, 20 October 2016 and ends 12 pm Friday 21 October 2016.

All the data would be deleted when beta finishes.

Opening Reward

1. Players joined Beta Test would get 10000 TO-Cash (=$100) during Beta Test Period to explore the game;

2. Players like Blackdesert.to Facebook Page would get 1000 To-Cash (=$10) to official server account.

We are waiting for you!

Old 10/26/2016, 00:06   #36

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdesert.to View Post

Our website

Blackdesert has become one of the most popular games once it appeared and we believe the coming of us would bring more pleasures to you. We are here with free game, latest version, cheap prices and biggest fun.

5. New ocean map added make it possible to experience more ocean monsters, richer fishing content and Large-scale naval battle. Players can build new ship to trade and enhance warships with various kinds of modules.

Registration is temporarily closed. Registration and download will be open from 8 pm (Central European Time), Monday, 17th. October, 2016.

Beta test begins from 9 am (CET), Thursday, 20 October 2016 and ends 12 pm Friday 21 October 2016.

Opening Reward

1. Players joined Beta Test would get 10000 TO-Cash (=$100) during Beta Test Period to explore the game;

2. Players like Blackdesert.to Facebook Page would get 1000 To-Cash (=$10) to official server account.

We are waiting for you!

Seems not rly legit
Old 10/26/2016, 18:28   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLetMeDie View Post
Seems not rly legit
did you even bother to look it up? it even has its own thread. server is using korean game files, higher exp rate and drop rate. 100% working. only a couple things arent translated, due to the english client being behind the korean one.

a good way to test the game, not many players online there, since its fresh. ive played about 3 hours or so. but i fear it will be taken down soon, since the files are authentical.
Old 10/26/2016, 19:46   #38

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
did you even bother to look it up? it even has its own thread. server is using korean game files, higher exp rate and drop rate. 100% working. only a couple things arent translated, due to the english client being behind the korean one.

a good way to test the game, not many players online there, since its fresh. ive played about 3 hours or so. but i fear it will be taken down soon, since the files are authentical.
ya i checkt the website thats why i said seems not rly legit . it looks like the typical 0815 scam site, even if i click on "contact us " nothing comes out just a blank space , sorry if its aktuelly legit but well it looks not like it. ^^

"but i fear it will be taken down soon"
Dont think so, if it dosent get big enough nobody is gonna do anything against it.
Old 11/06/2016, 10:37   #39

the server runs with a higher fps compared to official loool and my cpu isnt running half way thet hot compared to official o.o i like it even trough it has the p2w stuff from kr
my ref if some one interested

and add me on skype so we can play together ;D
if interested discord channel:
Old 11/06/2016, 17:19   #40

server is ok rates ok drop ok and so long i haven't found any bugs yet. Pearls are cheap but personaly i dont like bitcoins xD ingame events and other events where you can get some pearls do exist and the community looks to be pretty nice guess around 50 players. Its woth a try atleast and don't try to use any kind of hacks or bots cause it will get you banned xD

My reflink :

Have a nice day
Old 12/13/2016, 16:52   #41

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdesert.to View Post

Our website

Opening Reward

We are waiting for you!

will give it a try