Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cool Aion private server!

Discussion on Looking for cool Aion private server! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Looking for cool Aion private server!

Hey there i need some help with joining the right one . So far i tried Gamez Aion which sucks for be because it's only PvP . Not Aion as well and tried Just Aion which was the biggest dissapointment EVER due to low enchant rate dorp rate sucks as well and 90% on the server is broken/doesn't work or is bugged and unable to finish some things.

What i look for is a server with no everything so complicated doesn't have to be english speaking as i know serveral langauges can be from 3.0 to 4.8 but i would reccomend 4.7 as 4.8 sucks with all that stigma system etc... A server that have normal or at least a bit HIGHER enchant/extraction rates as i was sick on Just Aion that from mythic gear i got L3 lol. Experiance could be idk.. i could even try x1 or x2 but x5 or higher would be good too as i don't like to spend life on leveling.. So is there anything that would fit my requiments? Oh and server could have some population as well . Thanks alot feel free to drop a reply .
Old 02/11/2016, 20:19   #2

I'm looking for one as well. I tried Just Aion I agree with you their server's terrible. 90% of the quest line is bugged and broken. Aion's leveling rates are high enough as is on the official server, since they changed everything.
Old 02/14/2016, 12:56   #3

aiongx.ro