Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hiring] Coder for a new p-server!

Discussion on [Hiring] Coder for a new p-server! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Hiring] Coder for a new p-server!

I am starting up with a new project for RaiderZ private server. I'm doing this because RaiderZ has always been my favorite MMO and since it closed down there's not many places where people can enjoy it. So to fix that I'm starting up a team.

The hardest part is getting a Coder, that's why I'm posting here. I already have people in mind for Website coding and creating Graphics, all I need is a Coder who's experienced with client files.

Keep in mind that my team does not labor for free. Everyone gets paid monthly an appropriate amount, based on their work.

I will take care of all hosting/domain costs as well. Plus, we're still deciding on a name.

If you're interested, please PM me here.

Tags
coder, hiring, private, raiderz, server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring Coder !
04/04/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hi To all who master on coding cheats for SASEA/BR I would like to invite you to be 1 of our administor Youmadbro?VIPS youmadbrovip.forumd.biz/ Nowadays , SASEA gameguard is change to XignCode3 . We need staff that have some C+ knowledge & create VIP hacks !
Hiring Coder!
01/13/2014 - All Points Bulletin - 1 Replies
Hi :) To all who master on coding cheats for SASEA/BR I would like to invited you to be 1 of our administor Youmadbro?VIPS Youmadbro?VIP Nowadays , SASEA gameguard is change to XignCode3 . We need you to help us code some aimbot/Speedhack/wallhack & sell it VIP
Hiring Coder for Custom Emulator & More!
10/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hi all! xEviLDeaDx of DEAD LEGION PvP server here, I wanted to say that if anyone is good at coding and has made a emulator that successfully doesn't cause everyone to be Admin instantly I'd like to hire you! I mean you only get paid for the jobs we put you on! Add me on skype if interested! Skype: reptilen13 (Name should come up as: ☢☣ xĒvįŁĎęăĐχ ™☣☢) Or PM me on here but I prefer skype!