Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New and Improved Cabal Oblivion Private Server! The Best Private server! must try!

Discussion on New and Improved Cabal Oblivion Private Server! The Best Private server! must try! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New and Improved Cabal Oblivion Private Server! The Best Private server! must try!

BEST Cabal Private Server here! COME and JOIN US!

2 + 1 server - (TG Event + PVE Server (EU HOST), PVP REBORN Server (USA HOST))
YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!

"I PROMISE THAT YOU WONT REGRET IT!"
COME AND JOIN THE BEST CABAL PRIVATE SERVER!

check this post: (cant upload pics cause site wont let me cause im new)

Old 03/11/2016, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Most retarded server i ever played on Not to mention NO FREAKING STAFF can speak properly english!!!!! The all staff members are pinoys or some sort of asians what comes with that BROKEN ENGLISH! They can't even spell right xD Just go on forum and see how broken is their english even Owner of the server can't speak properly... HIGHERLY AVOID this server ! Owner ****** up update which ended in having 2 servers one with some kind of ranking where people usually stay 24/7 just to get in top 5 pvp what gets them ecoins to use on PVE server rip. From 200+ people on PvE server we have like... 20? xD .

Next thing GM's ban you literally for everything you don't have a right to have your own oppinion. I logged in today on my account and rip ban guess i shouldnt say anything about what did update done to the server , but oh well stupid idiots would never get constructive criticism to their heads .

This post wasn't created to show my rage after getting a ban( without a reason ) if reason for ban is not accepting criticism. Just Owner of the server as well as staff can't get over criticism which will for sure end with server being closed if they can't learn from own mistakes . But if theres still anyone who would give a try... First go on forums.. check got Gm's threat people especially Loona and Xiliana then take a look on their replies (mainly mean level of their brain/english/sense) then get into the game and judge again way they speak to everyone (WITH BROKEN ENGLISH) . Idk how about you guys but we (english speaking players from EU/US) had hard time understanding any of their garbage .

So XianPaul take your asian *** and advertise on some asian websites where everyone will appreciate your effort .

And your promisses about regreating just ended cause NO ONE like to see filipinos in the game it's have always been like that and will be end of story .