Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dragon Nest] ImperiumDN

Discussion on [Dragon Nest] ImperiumDN within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dragon Nest] ImperiumDN

GO PLAY NOW! We're in Beta so don't judge to harshly till our final release in 6 Days

Imperium DN
25xEXP
20xGold
20xDrop
We here at Imperium Are doing lots of work to make an Excellent Server for all to enjoy!
We've done so much and plan to do so much more..

Cap level is 100
75 Epics
Chaotic Dragon Nest
Black Dragon Nest
Desert Dragon Nest
Volcanic Nest(Coming Soon)
Lancea(Coming Soon)
and So much more!

Give us a like if you could to keep up with our Progress on the server
Website is also coming soon and will be posted on the Facebook page

Thank you for your time, Be sure to give us a Like!

Old 11/25/2014, 22:25   #2

You won't fix anything because all you did was steal fixes, translations and guides from other servers. You players should be forewarned.. This server is not only out there just for your money, but they have no idea what they're doing. Don't get fooled and have your time and money wasted.
Old 11/26/2014, 03:14   #3

We offer nothing but Free Cash ingame.. We require NO donations to run due to Free Dedicated hosting.. and we have fun... EDN is honestly the only server I know out for money.. Zan sells things privately for his own benefits and overcharges for EVERYTHING and then has the ***** to say his server isn't Pay to Win.. We have plenty of things fixed as we speak and plan to keep going before we completely Release.. Get your facts straight kid.. Clearly you know Nothing of My server and just want your piece of **** to make more money. GG on the competition you can't go up against.. Keep disgracing a server you know is Fine, We ask for NO money and Basicly give everything out free for FUN. Give it a Try.
Old 11/26/2014, 08:27   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDickDad View Post
We offer nothing but Free Cash ingame.. We require NO donations to run due to Free Dedicated hosting.. and we have fun... EDN is honestly the only server I know out for money.. Zan sells things privately for his own benefits and overcharges for EVERYTHING and then has the balls to say his server isn't Pay to Win.. We have plenty of things fixed as we speak and plan to keep going before we completely Release.. Get your facts straight kid.. Clearly you know Nothing of My server and just want your piece of shit to make more money. GG on the competition you can't go up against.. Keep disgracing a server you know is Fine, We ask for NO money and Basicly give everything out free for FUN. Give it a Try.
Really? You're the only one complaining about EDN, and you always were. Everyone else was enjoying themselves. Besides.. You donated over $200, and then charged back because it was 'Overpriced'. We denied you nothing yet you assumed and complained about nothing, and then went ahead and tried to poach our players. You took my translations and didn't credit me, and I'm sure you'll do it again. Your guides, etc are all postings from other websites, yet also no credit is made.

You also have a website set up with Test Gear for sale for $$ like BerryDN, which alone is proof enough that you definitely do want money. Once you launch, you'll switch your stance and start gouging out the ass.

We never said we were a super cheap server. Lt this be a warning and answer to your false accusations. You have no skill, and have just taken the R@g3zon3 files that anyone can use and gotten a host. Woop de doo. Good job. Clap clap.

Anyone can make a DN server. The difficult part is maintaining it, updating it and providing good customer service.

All I can say is.. Good luck with your 'server' for now.

PS: Don't use my perfect English translations unless you or at least someone in your team speaks proper English..
Old 11/26/2014, 12:12   #5

im not defending any actions here on either part but please the pair of you grow up take your bickering to private none of you in my eyes have any credibility on this or ******** idk how many servers you have been involved with nothingforu and have all been disasters with false statements.

so lets keep the post about the server getting realy tired of every thread i read on these forums to be a childish banter back and forth about who has a bigger *****.

about the server when you say free what exactly is free and your rates for lvl 100 server seem a tad low what are the leveling speeds after lvl 60 ?
Old 11/26/2014, 14:10   #6

Well in the end EternalDN was no different from all the other chinese **** servers, they never said anything about wipe, and people played and wasted their time, in a game bugged as hell. Then there was a wipe, then a rollback, and then another wipe, so there is nothing great about EternalDN, hope to see better and more professional servers in the future.