Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best MMORPG?

Discussion on Best MMORPG? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best MMORPG?

Hi, as the title says. Which are the best up 2 date MMORPG games? As graphical and gameplay is very important. Any suggestions?
Old 07/07/2015, 11:24   #2

Mario
Old 07/07/2015, 14:55   #3

Well, you may try Dayz Standalone. It may not be a full MMORPG at the moment but it's going towards it. This is probably the most fun game to use hacks at, because it's game engine is just insane.
Old 07/09/2015, 06:16   #4

elite*gold: 100
Wait for Blade and Soul / Black Desert / Revalation online.
Those 3 are my top games
Old 07/09/2015, 12:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Wait for Blade and Soul / Black Desert / Revalation online.
Those 3 are my top games
There's atomix BNS private server for like... 2years? Trust me not really worth time to waste on that game. played BD with english patch, it's fun... but you will get bored fast... About Revelation... maybe... if its ever gets english release
Old 07/09/2015, 15:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by labas18 View Post
There's atomix BNS private server for like... 2years? Trust me not really worth time to waste on that game. played BD with english patch, it's fun... but you will get bored fast... About Revelation... maybe... if its ever gets english release
lmao,, r u serious?
seems u r wow and its clones fans
Old 07/10/2015, 02:47   #7

Quote:
theres a russian server which is way more updated and more english patched playbns,

its popularity is quite huge so trust me bns is worth the wait for official server because most eu players aint aware of playbns
Old 07/11/2015, 08:29   #8

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Wait for offical release, you will hardly get bored there.
At least thats what they say in
video