Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Fresh Cabal. Host from S.Korea

Discussion on New Fresh Cabal. Host from S.Korea within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Fresh Cabal. Host from S.Korea

-New 2 Dedicated SERVER HIGH RATE AND LOW RATE Hosting in S-Korea NO Lag
-[LOW RATE] ->Server,Max level 200,Newbie Freebies 5k Cabal CASH, No 1 to 2 hit PVP, No Reborn, Auto class rank bypass from class 11 to 12, BM3 ,all costumes and pets are tradeable
-[HIGH RATE]-> Server ,Max lvl 250, 1K Resets, Crafting sysem, Unique Pvp Balance,New Dungeons,ORIGINAL EP8 PORTA INFERNO MAP New Pets Alphaca's original from EP8, and more! Friendly Staff Come And Join us!! Lets Play the game!!!

How To Connect us ??
MAIN WEBSITE -->
HIGH RATE WEBSITE -->
LOW RATE WEBSITE -->
FACEBOOK -->

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download our Full Client ..
Full Client with Guide -->
Method 2: 10 Partition
Client part(1/9)Full Guide:
Old 12/02/2012, 08:40   #2

A south korean hosted server? You'd think they would have the latest (ep10) files and client. I wouldn't hate on a Korean client. Gives me reason to learn more Korean.. lol!

So.. Your forum doesn't seem to work when I click on a section in it, and site is really odd with it showing all channels offline. What's up with that?

I'm currently on MG Cabal, and its packed with people and I have absolutely no lag here in USA.
Old 12/02/2012, 09:07   #3

2k cabal cash ... a big lie = 0 cabal cash lierrrrr