Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any one thing on making these to games

Discussion on any one thing on making these to games within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any one thing on making these to games

has any one think of making warlords from tQ or Battle of the immortals from perfectworld??? both these games are epic would like to see if any one can make atlease on of them
Old 02/11/2011, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
What the hell are You talking about? Private server's or what?