Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bright Sun a Tale of Pirates Privat Server

Discussion on Bright Sun a Tale of Pirates Privat Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 163
Bright Sun a Tale of Pirates Privat Server

Server Details
Solo Exp - 7x
Party Exp - 10x
Drop Exp - 10x
Pet Exp - 25x

Statistics
Accounts 5274
Characters 7501
Guilds 32
Legends 12
Online 142

Old 09/12/2011, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
if anyone buy this server plzzz dont change anything
i luv this server all balance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LA Tale Online Private Server
09/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello friends! I want to invite you all to play with me at GP Latale Online - GamesPirate.com. If you want to join me in this great game, or you want to join one of the other games that GamesPirate.com has, please click on the following links: Main Site: GamesPirate.com Forums: Games Pirate Forums Game Site: GP Latale Online - GamesPirate.com
Private server: DestinyMS [Rates: 16x, 4x, 4x] [Version: 62 - PIRATES!] [24/7 Server]
01/25/2009 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
DestinyMS - v62 Server with Pirates ----------------- < DestinyMS > ----------------- - Website: *edited* ------------------ < Server Info > ------------------ - Exp: 16x
Help with Priston Tale Server
03/12/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
hey people, I was wondering if any of you could please recommend me some other guide on how to setup a private server. I have been trying to setup a server for so long, and i've tried everything, really everything, but i still can't do it. there are so many detailed guides out there, and still i have problems. I downloaded kPt, dPt, version 1871 server files, SQL Server Management Studio Express NetFramework 2.0 and SQL scripts etc. for example: I downloaded kPt and clicked the...
anyone know some hacks for tale of pirates
07/15/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
if anyone does know any hacks for tales of pirates pls do put it in this topic.and one more thing wats the best stats distri9bution for tales of pirates characters.