Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU]InfiniteSky2 - Open Beta

Discussion on [EU]InfiniteSky2 - Open Beta within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EU]InfiniteSky2 - Open Beta

(EU) Zen x25 - 2.0 Version
General configurations.
- Experience rate: x25
- PvP Experience rate: x28
- Pet Experience rate: x1000
- Item Drop rate: N (x50) || R (x75) || E (x5)
- Silver Drop rate: x1000
- Item Reinforcement rate has been changed to 35% (by Default it was 5%)

Newbie starting package.

- Infinite Cape.
- Honey Bee 0%
- Life Elixir (L) - 99x
- Activated Imperial Edict - 88 Minutes.(Countdown will be started only when you enter premium maps).

Drop list for killing enemy clan members.
(Chance 15%)
- Gold Medal
- Silver Medal
- Bronze Medal

(Chance 10%)
- Smelting Platinum 15%
- Phoenix Pill (3 Hours)
- Money Purse
- Solitary Owl
- Horn Beetle
- Ancient Turtle
- Azure Magpie

(Chance 5%)
- Favour Scroll (Elite item chance 15%)
- Lucky Scroll (Elite item Chance 30%)
- Mount 10%
- Kirin Scale

Custom Manipulations by InfiniteSky2 Team.
- Turned off mana usage for skills.
- Changed all buff times to 2 Hours.
- Sky clan join is every Thursday <> Saturday at 18:00 <> 23:00 (GMT +1) || Level Requirement: A15
- Labyrinth Start Time: Saturday > Sunday at 18:00 GMT +1
- Duel Tournament: 2 vs 2 || 4 vs 4 - Every Friday at 18:00 GMT+1
- Clan Based House Tournament: H vs H - Every Saturday at 21:00 GMT +1
- Town Fight(IS2 Custom Auto Event): Every Thursday at 20:00 GMT +1

Important information.
Labyrinth event designed to grind Elite items with a legit chance of drop from bosses with Fortune Scroll.
PvP/War between clans are configured as Fight/Loot which brings more fun on pvp to get many nice items from drop.
Money Purse drop has been added almost to all monsters and there is a 50% chance to get silver from it between 1.000.000 <> 50.000.000
Decreased Life potions price on Pharmacist which makes your life easy to buy them.
Pharmacist includes 5% mounts, Griffin Blood for 112 level, Beast Pill, common pets like (Bee, Rosary, etc).

Open Beta Start Date:
1 February at 18:00 GMT +1

Discord:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2019, 20:43   #2

No thanks. Server Will be trash.
Old 01/27/2019, 21:48   #3

Server look very promising, just ignore that okoikok , that perfect example of kid, hater xD
Old 01/29/2019, 22:31   #4

Im no scammer. Without proof dont talk.

Anyhow this server is trash and the devs make horrible decisions.

Bye noobs.
Old 01/29/2019, 23:30   #5

Without proof?That's why some1 created a thread about you with proofs in it,even with your pm to him bye ******
Old 01/30/2019, 08:53   #6

@ your bad image will destroy the server...sorry to say this but seems rumors are true...

GL!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2019, 11:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@ your bad image will destroy the server...sorry to say this but seems rumors are true...

GL!
Yes unfortunately. I had high hopes for this server. But natzugen ruins it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaysMax31 View Post
Lol that okikok speaking about the sv when he scams people.Legit !
Everyone that's joining in 2019 and calling me a scammer obviously is a friend of the person trying go blackmail me.
Old 01/30/2019, 12:36   #8

I like it
My image is pretty good in-front of my community thanks to ***.
What about of this couple of people who are not even match for me, it is okay.
Let me be a bad, low person in-front of them. Because i don't really care about them.
I always was in fight against such a people like okoikok and the rest. Their actions are so dumb to be honest. I don't care about any screenshots from in-game chat. I already knew that they are doing ss of our dialog. Also i really want to see those screens here as well. I just want you to read the whole discussion which was between me and Jubei. It is so curious, why they are claiming about screenshots but not posting it here. I know what it contains i am okay with it .

About you dear, 2019, 2022 it doesn't matter. You have a so high level logic
Scammer is everywhere scammer and any time, year.

Truth always stabs the eye that is why they are that angry So these guys are just trying to mask their scammer face by attacking me

Where are those proofs? Show us them please.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2019, 13:40   #9

I really don't understand why people are still upset over this. One of our GMs; Jubei whom we deemed to be unfit for Staff was fired and banned because of abusing his GM powers on an alternative character in game. After finding out the reason, even some of those who liked him understood that it had to happen while few still disagreed just because he was "helping them by protecting them from those who were killing them in game" which doesn't make sense because he did that by -ABUSING- his powers.
Those who disagreed left with him peacefully in the end and now, they are still complaining here after all the time?
Old 01/30/2019, 14:23   #10

Trash.
Old 01/30/2019, 16:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octer View Post
I really don't understand why people are still upset over this. One of our GMs; Jubei whom we deemed to be unfit for Staff was fired and banned because of abusing his GM powers on an alternative character in game. After finding out the reason, even some of those who liked him understood that it had to happen while few still disagreed just because he was "helping them by protecting them from those who were killing them in game" which doesn't make sense because he did that by -ABUSING- his powers.
Those who disagreed left with him peacefully in the end and now, they are still complaining here after all the time?
Those who disagreed left with him peacefully in the end and now

Yes with IP ban and discord ban. No one has left peacefully. Everyone got banned because you people cant face the truth. And You guys want to control the community, no one can say what they Think ( u get instantly discord/game banned. At the end the server will be ****** anyways.
Old 01/30/2019, 17:40   #12

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Stay on topic guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2019, 17:46   #13

@1kok who says that i am a member since this year?i've been on elitepvpers for over 6 years now,you don't need to know who I was because it's none of your business.Only some people knows who I am,and what i've done on twelvesky1 KR with some people like Elmo.
Stop ******* around talking bullshit like you are a good and legit person,because mostly everyone can see and knows what you do/id and who you are.You are a very toxic person in my opinion,and if you don't like the server you don't need to come here to post-hunt with insults because nobody gives a **** **** about your opinion about the server,so keep it for yourself.You said if somebody says something they are getting insta-banned and removed from the game and discord,then how I didn't get removed?I speak with Natzu any concerns and he been friendly to me since i discovered this server(No Natzu,this ain't my discord name).
Old 01/30/2019, 18:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoikok View Post
Those who disagreed left with him peacefully in the end and now

Yes with IP ban and discord ban. No one has left peacefully. Everyone got banned because you people cant face the truth. And You guys want to control the community, no one can say what they Think ( u get instantly discord/game banned. At the end the server will be ****** anyways.
"Everyone" maybe you and one or two more people who simply started making trouble< for Jubei getting fired/banned because of what I said. I don't know what Jubei told you or the others but It's probably what he told us: "I was asleep I didn't do anything" and that's a blatant lie. You yourself actually understood that Jubei's ban was something that had to be done but somehow you suddenly changed (probaby after speaking to him). Now if you would like to continue this then I'd rather move to private instead of filling this thread as the Moderator said or you may continue ranting by yourselves here.
Old 02/02/2019, 01:42   #15

I can't seem to get back into the discord, it just comes up invite expired? Also since the update every time I login it says I'm already logged in and I've to wait 10 minutes? I've been waiting longer than that. Can anyone help?

In game name: Embeox