Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF> a new Dragon Nest private server

Discussion on LF> a new Dragon Nest private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF> a new Dragon Nest private server

Yeah, title.

Particularly a low rate server with non-overpowered features
And for the love of ***, with at least somewhat active and comprehensible English community.
Old 04/24/2015, 14:17   #2

This server doesn't make you too op, when you are level 80, you can barely do GDN.

I don't know what you mean by low rate but gold is pretty easy to get here.

Rates are 10x exp 10x Drops and 10x golds i think (Depends on dungeon)
Old 04/24/2015, 14:22   #3

I'm planning to try that but... I can barely understand the server features listed in the website.

So.. what are the enhancement rates?
Old 04/24/2015, 15:51   #4

You can check it here

I made the thread, the server is still new and there is alot to discover.
Old 04/24/2015, 16:59   #5

Hmm, that server was made by Blue DN's owner, Rage. I don't want the whole bullshit to happen again as it did on Blue DN. I play on Immortal SoxDN, but there aren't many english players.
Old 04/24/2015, 17:28   #6

Its not that, they wanted to get Lancea and Dark Avenger, thats why they did it.
Old 04/24/2015, 18:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXedus View Post
You can check it here

I made the thread, the server is still new and there is alot to discover.
Yeah I see that before.

There's this
Quote:
"Safe Enhance Upto 6+ (Normal Weapons) Shamisen Weapon upto 10+!"
and this
Quote:
"Max enhance is 30+ For Shamisen and 15+ for other weapons"
So dafuq does this mean..

And soxdn doesn't really fit into my description.
Old 04/24/2015, 21:44   #8

It means that Shamisen weapon "A weapon you can buy for Shamisen pieces" can be enhanced even more, which is 30+, equipment which you get from dungeons/nests can be enhanced to 15+.

You can enhance safely without breaking upto 6+ with normal equips and 10+ for Shamisen, With normal equip, it can go down a level from 10+ and up, shamisen is from 10+ aswell i think "Haven't really tested it"
Old 04/25/2015, 01:38   #9

Quote:
It means that Shamisen weapon "A weapon you can buy for Shamisen pieces" can be enhanced even more, which is 30+, equipment which you get from dungeons/nests can be enhanced to 15+.

You can enhance safely without breaking upto 6+ with normal equips and 10+ for Shamisen, With normal equip, it can go down a level from 10+ and up, shamisen is from 10+ aswell i think "Haven't really tested it"
Respecfully speaking: your server is a polished **** - you wanna make a challenging server? kill the +15s. Let safe enchant be +10 then control everything else like class buffs.

But i doubt you'll listen, DNFires old version was bugged as **** and your dumbass server owner didn't listen. I doubt he'll listen now.

On topic: the closest server was OracleDN but...the owner is a dumb stubborn ****, seems like all DN server owners are...even the EDN staff are being morons.
Old 04/25/2015, 01:59   #10

If you are talking about BlueDN, he actually did listen, thats why they have DNFires, a new polished version, in this server, you can't be too op without paying, but almost everything you need can be gotten without paying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
Respecfully speaking: your server is a polished **** - you wanna make a challenging server? kill the +15s. Let safe enchant be +10 then control everything else like class buffs.

But i doubt you'll listen, DNFires old version was bugged as **** and your dumbass server owner didn't listen. I doubt he'll listen now.

On topic: the closest server was OracleDN but...the owner is a dumb stubborn ****, seems like all DN server owners are...even the EDN staff are being morons.
Anyways, think about the time it takes, think about their own time.

Either you play or you don't, private servers aren't meant to be perfect, as long as there are no game breaking bugs, thats fine.

Anyways, i am friends with the GM, he seems like a pretty nice guy, however if you do make him made, you will taste his wrath, haha.
Old 04/25/2015, 02:11   #11

Quote:
If you are talking about BlueDN, he actually did listen, thats why they have DNFires, a new polished version, in this server, you can't be too op without paying, but almost everything you need can be gotten without paying.

Anyways, think about the time it takes, think about their own time.

Either you play or you don't, private servers aren't meant to be perfect, as long as there are no game breaking bugs, thats fine.

Anyways, i am friends with the GM, he seems like a pretty guy, however if you do make him happy, you will taste his *****, haha.
Is this what you meant to say?
Old 04/25/2015, 02:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
Is this what you meant to say?

Hmm? Oh, sorry, i only talk to people which isn't retarded.
Old 04/25/2015, 05:15   #13

Quote:

So this "Shamisen" equips can be much more OP than the usual equips that dropped in dungeon/nest and they can be enhanced up to +30?

That's a huge letdown..
Old 04/25/2015, 06:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61926 View Post
So this "Shamisen" equips can be much more OP than the usual equips that dropped in dungeon/nest and they can be enhanced up to +30?

That's a huge letdown..
Yes and no, its really hard to get the shamisen weapon and to enhance it, you need rare coupons to enhance it from 20-30+ and it costs alot of advanced jellies and gold aswell, they made it so its really balanced.

15+ is made to almost have the same stats of a 30+
Old 04/25/2015, 16:40   #15

@61926 dude don't play that server.

Instead of pay to win its a pay to be adequate: you heard what he said - "even with +30 GDN is hard" so at +15~17 you won't be able to do ****.