Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free vps to host your server

Discussion on free vps to host your server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Fist of all i don't know if im allowed to post this here if not mods please move it

we are offering a free vps(Real vps from a hosting company not hosted on my pc) to any 1 that wants to open a private server for any kind of game not just conquer but any game under a few rules ofc

1. The client/patches have to be uploaded and downloaded from our file host server (its faster then any free upload site and don't have wait time or ads)

2. The server must have more then 100 new players/downloads month (not online players)

3. The server owner are just allowed to distribute the link from our upload/download site for client and patches

4. Breaking any of this rules will lead to the vps shut down forever

5.Don't ask us to code for you we will not do it

if you don't trust your files there search on Google its a lot of ways to protect your files or ask here maybe some coders tell you how to protect it

If you guys are interested PM me so we can talk

If the mods want to test the service to see if is true or not just PM me
i will post just here until a mod tell me if i can post in the other pserver sections or not

vps stats:

dual core vps
2GB Ram
40GB HD
we will upgrade your vps if your server grow to need it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/21/2013 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Fist of all i don't know if im allowed to post this here if not mods please move it we are offering a free vps(Real vps from a hosting company not hosted on my pc) to any 1 that wants to open a private server for any kind of game not just conquer but any game under a few rules ofc 1. The client/patches have to be uploaded and downloaded from our file host server (its faster then any free upload site and don't have wait time or ads) 2. The server must have more then 100 new...
09/20/2013 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
Fist of all i don't know if im allowed to post this here if not mods please move it we are offering a free vps(Real vps from a hosting company not hosted on my pc) to any 1 that wants to open a private server for any kind of game not just conquer but any game under a few rules ofc 1. The client/patches have to be uploaded and downloaded from our file host server (its faster then any free upload site and don't have wait time or ads) 2. The server must have more then 100 new...
09/20/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
[HOST]HOST FOR FREE.Read inside.
06/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Ok i will host any conquer server.100-200 ping.Who wants Just PM me.I think it's a good offer.Post everything i don't mind.TY, laur123321