Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dofus Private Server

Discussion on New Dofus Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Dofus Private Server

im trying out a beta version of my server for now everyone gets what they want (any stat on items)

it is hamachi b/c i don't know how to do anyother way. so here it is (i do need npc coders and i need people with good ideas )

Hamachi:
Jackiechandofus

no pass

Config.xml:

Join my hamachi network and i will make you an account with ur desired name and password just chat with me till i get coders to setup site. join quick im playing by myself atm xD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/20/2010, 23:34   #2

bump
Old 11/22/2010, 21:02   #3

bump joined the server on hamachi but i dont think anyone was online >.< if you could provide more info or get back to me itd be appreciated dont know how to set this all up XD
Old 11/24/2010, 15:00   #4

Ok, i join ya. Always nice to play on new server. What country are ya from?

Edit: I cant download the config from rapidshare server. mby send me?
Old 11/25/2010, 17:58   #5

is the server online??? who is admin in hamachi??
Old 11/27/2010, 18:24   #6

can you pls tell me your hamachi name im online atm maybe your too
Old 11/27/2010, 19:06   #7

Uhm I need a account also im on hamachi im under zack oh and ill send u a private message with the account name I want and password
Old 12/02/2010, 23:34   #8

hi im a noob >.< what do i do with this config.xml ?
Old 12/11/2010, 11:55   #9

Hey the hamchi network is full i wanna join your server but i cant join into the hamchi
Old 12/13/2010, 08:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jme144 View Post
im trying out a beta version of my server for now everyone gets what they want (any stat on items)

it is hamachi b/c i don't know how to do anyother way. so here it is (i do need npc coders and i need people with good ideas )

Hamachi:
Jackiechandofus

no pass

Config.xml:

Join my hamachi network and i will make you an account with ur desired name and password just chat with me till i get coders to setup site. join quick im playing by myself atm xD
Whait is your network id
Old 12/20/2010, 16:08   #11

your hamachi network is full please help me. thanks
Old 12/20/2010, 18:14   #12

I also would like to join
Old 12/27/2010, 15:47   #13

ceate a second hamachi kthxbai
Old 12/27/2010, 18:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jme144 View Post

Hamachi:
Jackiechandofus

no pass

Config.xml:

i can help you make it non hamachi, also are you using ancestra files? i used to work on my own files, so i can give you some points of intersections that i edited in. i corrected a few maps, such as going to guild and some random maps around amkna, anyways you can pm me or add me to msn.
Old 12/29/2010, 20:26   #15

Your Channel is full.