Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: phonz
Forum: V Rising Trading 04/17/2026, 06:49
Replies: 47
Views: 6,773
Posted By Omegaberg
Hello, for all his customers here, You guys have...

Hello, for all his customers here, You guys have to calm down on pressing the dev for updates. I talked to this guy before and he's decent, probably working alone for all his products. This is not...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 11/14/2025, 21:39
Replies: 12
Views: 2,918
Posted By justsomeshit
I'm pretty sure Mr. Slave is compromised, he has...

I'm pretty sure Mr. Slave is compromised, he has a brand new AI generated website. Speaks completely differently. Bans anyone who asks about old Mr. Slave and randomly came online one day after...
Forum: Elden Ring Trading 01/19/2023, 13:12
Replies: 71
Views: 21,419
Posted By Omegaberg
Sir Im still waiting. Please kindly send me a...

Sir Im still waiting. Please kindly send me a message here if you have time. I'll tend to you personally.
Forum: General Gaming Releases 08/13/2015, 01:33
Replies: 15
Views: 5,266
Posted By Ring0 Star
[Release] Divine Souls (Subagames) Multihack

Hello dear friends, today I will release a Divine Souls Multihack.

Features:
- Godmode
- 1 Hit Kill (even bosses)
- Unlimited mana
and more...

This was made using MSVC++, below is a video...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.