Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pulpcorn
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/18/2021, 17:41
Replies: 6
Views: 9,956
Posted By pulpcorn
Firstly, I want you to make sure this thing: Silk...

Firstly, I want you to make sure this thing: Silk only stores in Account
Secondly, if you want to add silk to new created Char... it means that your Silk can multiply five times (max number of Char...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/11/2015, 10:03
Replies: 6
Views: 9,956
Posted By pulpcorn
@Dr.Abdelfattah: He wants to add silk to each...

@Dr.Abdelfattah: He wants to add silk to each created char, not registed user :)
that's why I wanted him to make sure what's really things he wants...
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/11/2012, 15:04
Replies: 2,652
Views: 316,759
Posted By pulpcorn
Name: Gen Age: 21 What do you apply for: code...

Name: Gen
Age: 21
What do you apply for: code website (asp.net), manage sql server database like making event by trigger, add new item to database... etc....
What are your experiences/skills: 3...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/19/2012, 11:06
Replies: 29
Views: 2,945
Posted By pulpcorn
You have to check your register page...I found...

You have to check your register page...I found some cross site scripts which could do something bad in your database...

Best regard!
Showing results 1 to 4 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.