Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pvpisboring
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/28/2020, 21:03
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,844
Posted By pvpisboring
Not sure if this has been asked before but when I...

Not sure if this has been asked before but when I scan the file with Virustotal this shows up:

virus.vbs.qexvmc.1065

Can anyone tell me what this is and if it's safe? Thanks!
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/28/2020, 21:03
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,844
Posted By pvpisboring
The website told me to scan files you download...

The website told me to scan files you download with a link to Virus Total, so that's what I did :) I figured a video is even better proof than a screenshot. The same happens with the version for...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/28/2020, 20:59
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,844
Posted By pvpisboring
Ok so it basically depends on the file format....

Ok so it basically depends on the file format. Well, that clears things up I guess. From the way you are using ur words I get the impression u felt a bit offended by me not trusting ur file, but this...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.