Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot

Discussion on Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old 06/01/2018, 02:27   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHEADBULLETXx View Post
Good night!
THis bot is amazing but i have a problem, it clicks on "Pokemon" instaed of attack , i installed java 10 but still clicking on Pokemon" instaed of attack.
Would love some help, thanks

Hello
So are you sure that the bot runs with the correct java version?
You can test this by opening a terminal on your computer and type java -version
This should display java version 9 since java 8 and lower has a bug with big displays.
Old 06/01/2018, 02:41   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
Hello
So are you sure that the bot runs with the correct java version?
You can test this by opening a terminal on your computer and type java -version
This should display java version 9 since java 8 and lower has a bug with big displays.
Yes im sure the bot is running Java version 10, atleast in console it says im using Java 10,but still its not clicking fight but yes on pokemon.
Old 06/01/2018, 02:56   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHEADBULLETXx View Post
Yes im sure the bot is running Java version 10, atleast in console it says im using Java 10,but still its not clicking fight but yes on pokemon.
Please verify that you don't have a display scaling on your computer. Also you could try to download java 9 and make sure that the bot runs with java 9.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2018, 07:01   #169

Unhappy

Quote:
Coming soon (Version 2.8)!
Features:
- You can now select up to 3 directions where the bot should mine
- Added a function to automatically fix a not 100% overlay
- Bug fixes
This new mining feature will be amazing !! Cannot wait !

Edit -

@

Hey man, I am still having the same issue on my laptop. I know the bot is working because it works on my main PC. But on my laptop as soon as an encounter happens, it does nothing. Here is my debug and screenshot of my set up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ssppobot.jpg (20.1 KB, 26 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugtxt.txt (217.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 06/02/2018, 19:33   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by floppydrive View Post
This new mining feature will be amazing !! Cannot wait !

Edit -

@

Hey man, I am still having the same issue on my laptop. I know the bot is working because it works on my main PC. But on my laptop as soon as an encounter happens, it does nothing. Here is my debug and screenshot of my set up.
Hey, so this is really strange.

The good thing: Your error changed after you installed the Microsoft C++ stuff, this is good.

The bad thing: You have now a different error which is still related to the image processing library which can't be loaded.

The strange thing: This issue shouldn't really occur since the bot can't find a java class file which is there inside the PPOBot.jar. I can only assume that there is some kind of java version / path issue that makes the Java Environment not able to find the desired class file.
I don't have a real solution at the moment. Please download the recent update and try if there are still issues.
If this doesn't work please try to move the bot folder to a different location, maybe the java runtime environment doesn't have permissions for your current location. Also be sure that there are no invalid characters in your path to the bot folder like spaces and öüäêô
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2018, 23:25   #171

Quote:
Hey, so this is really strange.

The good thing: Your error changed after you installed the Microsoft C++ stuff, this is good.

The bad thing: You have now a different error which is still related to the image processing library which can't be loaded.

The strange thing: This issue shouldn't really occur since the bot can't find a java class file which is there inside the PPOBot.jar. I can only assume that there is some kind of java version / path issue that makes the Java Environment not able to find the desired class file.
I don't have a real solution at the moment. Please download the recent update and try if there are still issues.
If this doesn't work please try to move the bot folder to a different location, maybe the java runtime environment doesn't have permissions for your current location. Also be sure that there are no invalid characters in your path to the bot folder like spaces and öüäêô
Thank you so much. I will update it and check it out. Btw, what is the proper way of updating? Do i just download the files and paste it over the existing ones? or delete everything but my settings file and download the update?
Old 06/03/2018, 03:18   #172

Quote:
A new version (2.8.1) was released!
Features:
- You can now select up to 3 directions where the bot should mine
- Added a function to automatically fix a not 100% overlay
- Added a patcher that automatically downloads updates
- Bug fixes

Stay tuned for more future changes!
thanks for listening to my request man

keep it up!
Thank you very much <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2018, 04:25   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneehs13 View Post
thanks for listening to my request man

keep it up!
Thank you very much <3
It works really well. is there a way to modify the timing between nodes? Worth noting folks, you need the nodes right next to you. The bot will not walk over to another node. So far works on my PC, gonna see if it works on my other computer now. Will report back, thanks again ! !!!
Old 06/03/2018, 11:57   #174

Quote:
Thank you so much. I will update it and check it out. Btw, what is the proper way of updating? Do i just download the files and paste it over the existing ones? or delete everything but my settings file and download the update?
So you can do both:

1) Paste new files over the existing ones

or

2) Delete everything but settings

since the folder that you download contains all files except a settings file, so all files except your settings or debug.log file will be replaced.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2018, 12:22   #175

there is a problem in fishing, cant fishing after it says "You stop from fishing."
and "You can't fish yet." after the message appear the bot stop
maybe this is the problem why the bot is stopped while sleeping.
Old 06/03/2018, 12:28   #176

Quote:
there is a problem in fishing, cant fishing after it says "You stop from fishing."
and "You can't fish yet." after the message appear the bot stop
maybe this is the problem why the bot is stopped while sleeping.
Are you sure that your overlay fits 100%? Otherwise the fishing bot will work.
Also on Mac you need to adjust colors for fishing again.

On my computers fishing worked pretty well so i can't really reproduce the fishing issue some people have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2018, 13:58   #177

Thanks for the update OP <3
Old 06/04/2018, 06:09   #178

Talking AMAZING

@

Finally got it working on my other computer. A combination of what you recommended and installing both java 32bit and java 64bit again resolved the problem. Truly amazing results, see my screenshot. Only problem now is that after that fantastic run, i came back to the bot just sitting there, doing nothing. So now I will leave it overnight with debug on to see what is causing it to stop when it reaches such high numbers.'

Edit 1!1!

Regarding Ore dir 1, 2 and 3. Can I set up BOT,RIGHT,BOT in hopes it switches between nodes faster? also, found a spelling error in that menu as well , no biggie obviously just wanted to point it out. As always, great work, love it !

Typo -
"The second direction where an ore is located relative to the players current location. (otional)"

Edit 2!2!'

So I started the bot again, and bam ! the attack issue is back. No idea why, it wont attack again. Back to square one lol
Attached Images
File Type: png bestrunstats.png (18.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 06/04/2018, 09:48   #179

Smile

this is my java version

this is my microsoft visual

fishing stops when it says "You stop fishing." (sometimes my laptop lag, so it usually stop). maybe add a command that when "you stop fishing." appears it will automatically fishing again?

the triangle auto click(when i encounter pokemon sometimes it activates)

tell me if there is a problem( i only got these problems after the new update)
Old 06/04/2018, 11:33   #180

Quote:
@

Finally got it working on my other computer. A combination of what you recommended and installing both java 32bit and java 64bit again resolved the problem. Truly amazing results, see my screenshot. Only problem now is that after that fantastic run, i came back to the bot just sitting there, doing nothing. So now I will leave it overnight with debug on to see what is causing it to stop when it reaches such high numbers.'

Edit 1!1!

Regarding Ore dir 1, 2 and 3. Can I set up BOT,RIGHT,BOT in hopes it switches between nodes faster? also, found a spelling error in that menu as well , no biggie obviously just wanted to point it out. As always, great work, love it !

Typo -
"The second direction where an ore is located relative to the players current location. (otional)"

Edit 2!2!'

So I started the bot again, and bam ! the attack issue is back. No idea why, it wont attack again. Back to square one lol

So this is really strange.

First of all:

Using mining direction bot, top, bot will not increase the mining speed because after each ore the bot waits for a random amount of time so its not that obvious that it is a bot. I could add some option to modify this waiting time in the next patch.

So it still doesn't work for you? I am interested in what kind of error you get now in the debug.log file since it was working for you in the beginning.

Quote:
fishing stops when it says "You stop fishing." (sometimes my laptop lag, so it usually stop). maybe add a command that when "you stop fishing." appears it will automatically fishing again?

the triangle auto click(when i encounter pokemon sometimes it activates)

tell me if there is a problem( i only got these problems after the new update)
So your java version is fine, you are missing the microsoft visual c++ redistributubal version 2015, but if the attacking works for you its fine too. No need to install it then.

There is some kind of issue at the moment that leads to stopping the bot from battling some time but i don't know why yet, however this only happens on my computer after i let it run for a long time, restarting the browser and bot helps for me.

I will check what is the issue.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bot, pokemonplanet