Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Planet Bot [WIP]

Discussion on Pokemon Planet Bot [WIP] within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon Planet Bot [WIP]

Hey there!

I've created this very simple bot for the multiplayer game called "Pokemon Planet" that revolves around moving in the grass, detecting Pokemon encounters and simply attacking them by using the move in the first moves slot of the first Pokemon in your party.

Interaction with the bot is made through the keyboard with tooltip assistance. All tooltips will be generated in the top-left corner of the screen and they will provide you with information about the bot's current action and/or further instructions.

How to use
*Game must be played .*

Starting the bot
Features & Controls
Training Pokemon - Instructions
Fishing

If anyone is willing to make a YouTube tutorial on how to use it I will immediately add it here.

In case this generates interest I will work on a Pokemon Finder with which the bot will walk in tall grass and run from any common wild Pokemon until specified Pokemon(s) will appear and make a beep sound to indicate it has fulfilled its purpose.

I will answer any questions as soon as possible.

Code:
- Fixed crash during processing phase
- Improved initializing performance
- Added automated mouse position input
- Fixed (x64) support + data retrieving
- Fixed mouse spazzing out of game window
- Fixed walking data recursion
- Added fishing (needs update)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Pokemon Planet Bot Alpha (elitepvpers).rar (796.3 KB, 3378 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2016, 18:14   #2

elite*gold: 62
Has anyone tested ?
Old 08/11/2016, 18:57   #3

where is the virüs total link ?
Old 08/11/2016, 19:22   #4

isnt Pokemon planet a complet different game xD?
Old 08/11/2016, 19:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by germandrugz View Post
isnt Pokemon planet a complet different game xD?
Isn't this for general Pokemon Hacks, Bots and Cheats? It doesn't say GO anywhere in the title. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerinn View Post
where is the virüs total link ?
Above How to Use, right below the description. if you're lazy to scroll back up.
Old 08/11/2016, 20:08   #6

Das ist dieses Spiel kein Hack xD

Ich glaube die Datei ist Clean

Old 08/13/2016, 03:44   #7

joa hab es getestet aber es macht halt nichts außer rumlaufen nicht angreifen oder so
Old 08/13/2016, 15:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LdsLopt View Post
joa hab es getestet aber es macht halt nichts außer rumlaufen nicht angreifen oder so
I might understand better if you would speak English.

Did you run the game fullscreen [] as I told you to?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 20:20   #9

Fullscreen link does not work, tried using

Nothing happens?

As in, it walks but does not attack.

Edit x2: Mouse moves, but moves in the wrong area. Is this with AHK? If so, what resolution, on 1360x980 it does not work.
Old 08/15/2016, 21:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjarTR View Post
Fullscreen link does not work, tried using

Nothing happens?

As in, it walks but does not attack.

Edit x2: Mouse moves, but moves in the wrong area. Is this with AHK? If so, what resolution, on 1360x980 it does not work.
Oh, my Fullscreen link was a fixed resolution, but it looks like they removed it since it was a direct link to the swf and it had quite a few exploits. Thanks for the help!

I'll update the bot in a bit and I'll add a feature so you can find your own coordinates.

Edit: After running the bot and encountering a Pokemon, it will ask you to hover over on the Fight button and press Q to get mouse input, ergo it will now work on all game resolutions. It's a "one-time' setup, however, it doesn't save the mouse position anywhere, therefore you will have to do this "one-time" setup every time you run the bot.

Let me know if there are any other bugs that need fixing.
Old 08/15/2016, 22:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by armandutzu View Post
Oh, my Fullscreen link was a fixed resolution, but it looks like they removed it since it was a direct link to the swf and it had quite a few exploits. Thanks for the help!

I'll update the bot in a bit and I'll add a feature so you can find your own coordinates.

Edit: After running the bot and encountering a Pokemon, it will ask you to hover over on the Fight button and press Q to get mouse input, ergo it will now work on all game resolutions. It's a "one-time' setup, however, it doesn't save the mouse position anywhere, therefore you will have to do this "one-time" setup every time you run the bot.

Let me know if there are any other bugs that need fixing.
Sweet, this sounds really amazing. Thanks for the update! and for the quick reply.

I'll test it out and get back to you.

Do you by any chance know, how to run the bot 24/7 on a VPS?

I've been using a similar one made in AHK, I see yours is made with AutoIT

And the game has to be "open" for any progress to be made. Any way to by pass that as I would like to maybe play other games/do work while the bot is in the background fishing and fighting.

Thank you again

----------

I'll be sure to make a video of your bot soon, if it all goes well.
Old 08/15/2016, 23:03   #12

Quote:
And the game has to be "open" for any progress to be made. Any way to by pass that as I would like to maybe play other games/do work while the bot is in the background fishing and fighting.
In order for a bot to run in the background it would require sending and receiving packets from the server and to do that I need to prepare packet intercepting which takes quite a lot of time and I don't think it's worth it. This simple program should do for a game of such small size.

I've worked on bots that use packet manipulation for other Pokemon games and they take a lot of time. If you're looking for this sort of bots, there's one that I make Lua scripts for called "PROShine" for Pokemon Revolution Online.

As for the development for this Pokemon Planet Bot, I don't think it'll progress any further than simple pixel combinations identification. :P
Old 08/16/2016, 00:36   #13

Quote:
In order for a bot to run in the background it would require sending and receiving packets from the server and to do that I need to prepare packet intercepting which takes quite a lot of time and I don't think it's worth it. This simple program should do for a game of such small size.

I've worked on bots that use packet manipulation for other Pokemon games and they take a lot of time. If you're looking for this sort of bots, there's one that I make Lua scripts for called "PROShine" for Pokemon Revolution Online.

As for the development for this Pokemon Planet Bot, I don't think it'll progress any further than simple pixel combinations identification. :P
Ah, I see. I guess of course, if the popularity increases.. maybe it can be a cool feature.

Not sure if this is a problem with this release, but it crashes on a Windows 2008 server.

The old version works "fine" as in, after the data has been collected it does walk but this one crashes after data collection.

Would give you an error log, not sure how though.
Old 08/16/2016, 00:57   #14

Quote:

The old version works "fine" as in, after the data has been collected it does walk but this one crashes after data collection.

Would give you an error log, not sure how though.
I uploaded a new version which should fix most common issues.
I'm not sure how compatible it is with older operating systems. You should be able to run it on a win7/8/9 VM for sure, though.

I don't know about adding error log capture. I don't think the program is too complex to figure out what an error is just by looking at the code for a while. I'm just lazy to re-check and test it myself, that's all!
Old 08/16/2016, 03:40   #15

Quote:
I uploaded a new version which should fix most common issues.
I'm not sure how compatible it is with older operating systems. You should be able to run it on a win7/8/9 VM for sure, though.

I don't know about adding error log capture. I don't think the program is too complex to figure out what an error is just by looking at the code for a while. I'm just lazy to re-check and test it myself, that's all!
This is what I found from testing:

- After initialisation, the bot crashes if not on grass. Tried to go fishing in a sandy area.
- When on grass, after F5 and initialisation. The bot moves up and down, fights, but there is nothing asking me to press Q and select the fight box

Tags
pokemon planet, pokemon planet bot