Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats

Discussion on GatorCheats within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GatorCheats

GatorCheats it's scam or something else ? Because i paid for it 24 hours ago . And nothing . I don't receive nothing . No email no cheats.... I'm waiting the response....
Old 09/13/2019, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 218
_

Welcome to the waiting list should have checked forms about him as far as I know he's not a scam but you will have to wait so much to get the hack
Old 09/13/2019, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 149
Sadly you have become one of the many, a bit of research as Al3x mentioned and you would realize how their customers are treated.

Hope you make a better choice on your provider next time, there's many of us that are willing to reply to you in seconds!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 21:59   #4

Ok man No problem i'm waiting your email uith cheats. Many thanks !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 23:24   #5

Yes i have . Thank you very much <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2019, 00:15   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
That's a hell of a post to make over a customer of mine who had to wait until next day to get delivery.

I mean, yes it's nice to instantly deliver to customers and when I'm online with Hal 8 hours a day Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun that's certainly easy but life happens and other work happens and sometimes customers have to wait until later in the day or even the next day.

But I get it, you're a competitor so anyone complaining about anything, even a 1 hour delay, you'll jump on it so you can plug your own product and tell them how they made a mistake going to me and next time be smart and go to you, right?

Except I think it would be better if you focused on your own customers, like this one who was waiting for your reply "within seconds" this morning that didn't happen:

You seem to have an issue with over exaggerating how good you are and over exaggerating how bad I am.

Apparently a group of 4 users waiting 25 hours for delivery is this massive heap of people being tortured by going to the wrong provider.

"Hope you make a better choice on your provider next time, there's many of us that are willing to reply to you in seconds!"

Aside from the fact that you obviously don't reply within seconds unless you are online, just how I am, it seems you aren't a better provider and even lie that you are the best.

60% down time is pretty bad. I wish I wasn't that guy. I bet he wishes he could have waited a day for a better cheat instead of getting your piece of crap instantly.

Oh but let's check your reply:

Oh so apparently you are the first cheat who was up after your recent detection, yet somehow still a record of 10 months? My cheat hasn't been detected once this year and has a total of 16 hours down time for updates, if even needed.

Feel free to badger my customers and me but don't expect me to not correct you. Good luck with sales.
You can feel free to come at me all you'd like, I don't mind as you always say - a competitor. Your PUBG cheat being undetected for 1 year doesn't mean anything. My cheat lasted 19 months undetected, want me to do the comparison math? And of course with better support, delivery time, and response time. So to say you're a competitor, is a heavy over-statement.

I didn't say I'm the best provider, I said I have one of the best cheats in the market. I did in fact say I am a better provider than YOU, and that's just a fact - not even to brag. How about instead of replying to these posts you take care of the people making threads here saying they're waiting for your cheat still. I don't exaggerate how bad you are, I simply say how bad you really are - but that speaks for itself.

So since you like to bring up my post, you mentioned "A group of 4 users" over a span of many months - I'm glad you have to dig all of that up... luckily I don't have to do the same, I open up the forums and all I see is:

"Purchased gatorcheats, detected, no delivery, no response"

I would provide some screenshots of that, but I feel there is no need to - as anyone who views these forums sees all those threads and posts about how terrible your service is.

Your Apex cheat as I recall had 4 detection's already? Oh, but one of those doesn't count because it's not your fault that you do a verification process to manually review each customer but somehow still managed to have one "send your cheat to EAC", right? Or your "feature related" detection which you just had after

I'm a very professional provider, I try to keep my nose in my business but providers like yourself are the epitome of bad quality. I have no idea why people purchase your cheat, I'm starting to think it's just the hype over your ego. So, to say it in simple words for anybody who even considers your product a "product"; Multiple detection's, sent to EAC even with their 2 week verification process, and horrible customer support.

You may laugh about downtime, but sadly I'd rather tell my customers the truth than to push a detected cheat and brag about "16 hours downtime" just to have the same detection's occur 4 times in less than a month. Now that I think about it, do you even have a PUBG sales thread? Nope, but we can "assume" you've been undetected for one year... that is unless there's nowhere to report your detection's... as that is the case.

Edit: Just because I love the way you tried to post screenshots about my customers, have a great day!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2019, 00:28   #7

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Sadly you have become one of the many, a bit of research as Al3x mentioned and you would realize how their customers are treated.

Hope you make a better choice on your provider next time, there's many of us that are willing to reply to you in seconds!
Quote:
Hello. Very sorry about your situations. I see that you bought yesterday but Hal was having a day off and I was working with Apex updates, so I didn't get to your deliveries until today. Very sorry about that. Usually it is 12 hours or under so I apologize you had to wait until the next day. I have added 2 extra weeks as a reward for your patience.

You will enjoy PUBG greatly I am sure.

That's a hell of a post to make over a customer of mine who had to wait until next day to get delivery.

I mean, yes it's nice to instantly deliver to customers and when I'm online with Hal 8 hours a day Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun that's certainly easy but life happens and other work happens and sometimes customers have to wait until later in the day or even the next day.

But I get it, you're a competitor so anyone complaining about anything, even a 1 hour delay, you'll jump on it so you can plug your own product and tell them how they made a mistake going to me and next time be smart and go to you, right?

Except I think it would be better if you focused on your own customers, like this one who was waiting for your reply "within seconds" this morning that didn't happen:

You seem to have an issue with over exaggerating how good you are and over exaggerating how bad I am.

Apparently a group of 4 users waiting 25 hours for delivery is this massive heap of people being tortured by going to the wrong provider.

"Hope you make a better choice on your provider next time, there's many of us that are willing to reply to you in seconds!"

Aside from the fact that you obviously don't reply within seconds unless you are online, just how I am, it seems you aren't a better provider and even lie that you are the best.

60% down time is pretty bad. I wish I wasn't that guy. I bet he wishes he could have waited a day for a better cheat instead of getting your piece of crap instantly.

Oh but let's check your reply:

Oh so apparently you are the first cheat who was up after your recent detection, yet somehow still a record of 10 months? My cheat hasn't been detected once this year and has a total of 16 hours down time for updates, if even needed.

Feel free to badger my customers and me but don't expect me to not correct you. Good luck with sales.
_

Bro I don't understand why you are making more enemies? your image is already bad regarding your sales try to make it better instead of ruining it more. Every single day whenever I open I see all the time "GATORISLEGIT?" "GATOR" "GATOR" more than any of us out here you have the highest post here and most of them " They didn't get the delivery " or " They get banned "

My sharp: apex is been detected many many times but still, I don't get bad reviews regarding I didn't reply or any other stuff. Instead of making enemies here make some friends and try to deliver them instantly if it's possible or within a few hours instead of letting them wait for 1 day or so
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2019, 01:32   #8

Quote:
You guys are the ones coming after me. I'm just here to set the record straight instead of just allowing two competitors to throw lies around every time I am mentioned.

If you guys want me to be friendly, stop lying about me on threads when people are simply asking for ETAs.

My Apex is what you are referring to as having detections. PUBG has a flawless record there.

As for delivery times I will work on it, but again I'm not going to stop fact checking you no matter what.

EDIT: When you come to threads of mine saying "hey I've been waiting 24 hours what's up" and reply like "Oh yeah you got scammed get ready to wait 10000000 months because I saw this post some time that got edited of another guy who waited awhile and even though it got edited that they got delivery months ago I'm going to act like the situation is ongoing and never got fixed fast" like get real I'm going to make sure you are caught in your exaggerations and lies of course. If you never did this I'd never post about you at all.

EDIT2: My point I am making on EDIT #1 is being proven by @RealVal perfectly. He took 5 threads, 4 of which say positive things, and acted like all 5 are bad threads by only quoting the titles without actually showing the contents of each thread. He KNOWS what those threads say on the inside, but that doesn't fit his agenda of making me look bad. At this point you guys might as well start making photo shopped posts about me and using those as examples because that's only one step up from what you currently do. You guys really should just focus on your own customers and sales and so will I. Then we can be best buddies.

EDIT: You talking about how I've had detections when I haven't on PUBG ever is why we are here.

And the 2 week verification time? You mean same day or up to 24 hour one? Because I'm getting confused why you are saying my verifications done within 24 hours are taking 2 weeks? Oh wait it's because you lie about me and my wait times and my detections like usual, and that's WHY I quote you and defend myself.

Oh and which one is it? First you were down from a detection, then right as soon as you went up you were 10 months UD, and now it's 19? Pick a lie.

Actually maybe you SHOULD have done some digging.

Maybe, IDK, actually read those threads.

You spent time putting a red box around each thread name, but not the time to open it?

Let's review:

This post was always a positive post about me. It was a customer talking about how I may have wait times, but pointing out the positive.

Edited nearly immediately after he posted it that things got resolved. This was July BTW.

He ends his edit saying he recommends me. SUCH A BAD POST OMG!!!

The guy I banned from my loader who I refunded because he was a risk to my product. Literally titled with subject saying "resolved" in it.

FINALLY we come to a thread actually saying something bad about me, but oh wait it's fake. It was a fake post made by a fake customer. I've been working as best I can with the admins to do something about it. The user was immediately asked to present their order # or proof of purchase, they instead spent another 5 hours posting and logged off forever. Upon asking all of my customers the date of their purchase if they need resolution, they all said that user isn't them.

Same guy who got a refund and confirmed it.

I'm fine being friendly with you guys. However, if you come to every little "I've been waiting 2 hours" post that gets edited trying to slander and ruin my name, I am going to correct you with reality. Period.
_

I am guessing those big last lines aren't for me it's for @RealVal but I am not coming after you at all I have no problem with you, You are not coming between my sales or something all I am saying you need to work on your verification progress or whatever system you have , you have to work for that . I hardly say anything to you , the only problem you have is your customer wait if you check " my above comment i said he is not scammer but you have to wait a lot " This is what i said not that you have to wait 10000 years or whatever
Old 09/14/2019, 01:39   #9

Quote:
I'm not trying to have a problem with either of you. I'd be very respectful to both of you if you didn't swoop in like vultures every time a customer asks for a simple ETA with exaggerated claims.

Saying that I take 2 weeks to do a verification when in reality it's actually just a few hours most of the time is ridiculous.

What am I supposed to do just let you guys say stuff like that? C'mon. I'd really love to avoid confrontation but you can't just lie and expect me to not say anything at all.
_

You have full rights to defend your self i am not saying anything about you " what i said about the time what i've seen in thread about you " I am telling the people about you what i have experienced from your customer thread i didn't come with this idea and saying lies about you i didn't even know you exist dude few of the people come to me said gator is this gator is this then i get to know you .
Old 09/14/2019, 02:23   #10

Wink

Quote:
Then I suppose my issue is with @ and not you.

Again I'm fine being civil with you. I'm even fine if you chime in when my name is mentioned. Just please be honest.

Don't say things take longer than they do. My services don't take more than a few days. I had a horrendous downtime with no communication in July and I took responsibility for that but for you or @ to use those examples from that under 2 week period to represent my years of selling, or even my 7-8 months of Apex selling, that's not honesty and I am going to correct it.

Maybe we will all 3 be cool one day and laugh about this on Discord but for now please just know that I am going to defend myself as needed. If you guys didn't stretch the truth I would just say "I'm working on being a better provider" I wouldn't be so aggressive at all.
You didn't bother showing the bad comments on those threads I listed, you're saying I am stretching the truth - you may be right. The only comment I've said that would be considered "stretching the truth" would be the two week verification process, but that's simply what it seems like from all the threads and comments made towards you as a provider. I'm supplying nothing but facts, and if I did do more digging I'm sure I could give you an excessive amount of comments that have relevance to any one of my claims against you.

I am not basing your whole product based on this 1-2 month course you've been on, if your Apex cheat has been detected 4 times in the past 2 months then that's what I'll bring up because it's recent. And if that's not honesty, then I don't know if you know what honesty is - maybe you can correct me and tell me how many ban waves your customers have experienced. But I will say that I won't bring up your past, a provider could be terrible before and suddenly catch on to what is going on in their business and become the best, or vice versa.

These past few weeks you've become a provider to laugh at, with multiple disputes against you even if they're already solved or not. There are many ways you could've prevented the events that occurred from the beginning by giving a statement to your customers. But instead you chose to be the opposite, giving prolonged wait times. I personally left it off after a few comments I gave, in hope that you'd see where you're heading as a provider because if no one says it - who will. Defending yourself is great, but don't get to a desperate point. For example, your last detection instead of owning up for it the general idea of it was just "Was caused by a feature", what? If you put that feature in there knowing it's a risk to your customers, then own up to it. A detection is a detection, no matter what it is caused by.

In conclusion, defend yourself all you'd like - and if you thought I was saying that my cheat is the BEST, then you're wrong. If you thought I said that my cheat is BETTER, then you're right. I apologize for exaggerating the "2 week response time" and I go back on my statement and change it to "prolonged respond time". Other than that, all I've said is facts and I'm sure you, as a provider, can admit that you're a slack when it comes to initial disputes. You may handle them correctly, yes; but you could've also prevented them. As for me coming on these threads where I have an opportunity to show users where I think their money would be best at, it's marketing. Economics 101, it's the principle of showing dominance over another provider.

EDIT: When I say provider I don't mean your cheat. I mean the way you are marketing your cheat, the image you are setting for your cheat because of your own decisions. But, good job on your undetected streak on PUBG, I'm happy for you. I've been double that streak, and I'm at that right now.
Old 09/15/2019, 20:39   #11

yo @ GatorCheats - I can't even find your shop lol
Old 09/16/2019, 20:37   #12

150 3 month is ****- is there no 1 week or 1 month option?
Old 09/17/2019, 10:25   #13

@ I've been waiting to get verified since 34 hours without any answers from anyone.

edit 1: nevermind everything is working as intended. good stuff

edit 2: getting ping spikes every 10 seconds and neither hal or gator are responding to my messages for any kind of help. thinking that i got semi-scammed by gatorcheats now...
Old 09/25/2019, 04:49   #14

Gator cheats are great! Pubg ESP + aimbot works flawless. Just need to fix the bullet drop on moving targets and distance
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 00:41   #15

i bought the hack but im still waiting for it