Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a good norecoil... Recomnds?

Discussion on I need a good norecoil... Recomnds? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a good norecoil... Recomnds?

Someone could recommend me and good no-recoil, that do not change the game files allowing banishment ... Recently Im using radar undetected, but even then I still give a few misses in the spray and im so boring to train this...
any recommendations?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2018, 01:20   #2

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyntek View Post
Someone could recommend me and good no-recoil, that do not change the game files allowing banishment ... Recently Im using radar undetected, but even then I still give a few misses in the spray and im so boring to train this...
any recommendations?
If you're looking for macros/scripts helping you with the recoil, I can give you a free 24 hour test of our loader+scripts.
Just pm me if you're interested.
We offer our own external loader which only hooks onto your mouse without touching game files or anything else which gets you easily detected (which doesn't mean that you are unbannable, anything can get detected these days).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/18/2018, 09:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wdrag0n View Post
If you're looking for macros/scripts helping you with the recoil, I can give you a free 24 hour test of our loader+scripts.

We offer our own external loader which only hooks onto your mouse without touching game files or anything else which gets you easily detected (which doesn't mean that you are unbannable, anything can get detected these days).
I'm interested pls PM me
Old 08/18/2018, 16:27   #4

Quote:

amazing website :O
lul
Old 08/19/2018, 20:34   #5

Quote:

The best macro ive already used. To me was the best one.
thanks using and chiken dinnering
Old 08/19/2018, 22:18   #6

Old 08/20/2018, 12:46   #7

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shots#7243 View Post
Quantum cheats is a meme bro. They get detected or crash 24/7
Old 08/20/2018, 20:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionX88 View Post
Quantum cheats is a meme bro. They get detected or crash 24/7
i dont know where u get this info but our pubg been up 7 months without a detection so yeah..
Old 08/20/2018, 21:20   #9

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shots#7243 View Post
i dont know where u get this info but our pubg been up 7 months without a detection so yeah..
I am in your Discord. Stop lying xD
Old 08/20/2018, 21:25   #10

ur the one lieing and ur not on discord so why the lies LUL
Old 08/21/2018, 11:04   #11

Quote:

Im very interested, but I would you like to know if :
1.the script autosuspend when i go in inventory or Throw the grande, molotov ecc ecc?
2.can i disable the rapid fire?
3. In the your video the rapid fire is to fast, I can decide to slow down the rate of fire?
Thanks

The video demonstration you shoot nera the wall, is possible Can I see how the guns shoot at a longer distance? Because more distant than the Macro has some defects
Old 08/22/2018, 05:06   #12

RoobeeSpray NORECOIL MACRO very good. No detected. among Russian developers.

Old 08/22/2018, 16:36   #13

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOlder View Post
Im very interested, but I would you like to know if :
1.the script autosuspend when i go in inventory or Throw the grande, molotov ecc ecc?
2.can i disable the rapid fire?
3. In the your video the rapid fire is to fast, I can decide to slow down the rate of fire?
Thanks

The video demonstration you shoot nera the wall, is possible Can I see how the guns shoot at a longer distance? Because more distant than the Macro has some defects
1. You can set multiple hotkeys to pause the macros. So yes, you can assign your inventory and grenade hotkey to pause/resume all running scripts.
2. We offer rapid and non-rapid fire macros
3. No, the fire rate isn't adjustable, but if you don't like it, simply use the non-rapid fire macros

No other video online right now. All scripts can be easily tap-fired for long range while the rapid fire works for close to mid range.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2018, 23:25   #14

Tested royalmacros in BF1 a year ago and can't recommend these guys at all!

sn0wdrag0n sent you a pm hope to get a free ride
Old 08/30/2018, 14:20   #15

roobespray is good at this work.