Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VMRADAR PC AND XBOX FREE RADAR WORKS!

Discussion on VMRADAR PC AND XBOX FREE RADAR WORKS! within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VMRADAR PC AND XBOX FREE RADAR WORKS!

For the love of ***. DO NOT PAY FOR RADAR
Free undetected working on PC and XBOX ONE!
DEVS ARE AWESOME and welcome more to help polish this already awesome tool

proof xbox works from my own ****!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/24/2018, 10:12   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Scam, just checked it and it has a hidden cryptocurrency miner!
You know what "scam" mean ? Scam mean that does not work, VMRadar work 100%.
About the miner... I don't know (:
Old 03/24/2018, 11:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverOp View Post
You know what "scam" mean ? Scam mean that does not work, VMRadar work 100%.
About the miner... I don't know (:
Many ppl download it and minner loading up, you use your pc electr to mine money to developers, and yeah it cost extra bill from electrasy, so yeah its scam cuz they use you and u dont know it
Old 03/24/2018, 12:19   #4

Quote:
Remember lol this guy works for Damncheaters a place I would stay away from! ItBurnz I would not trust plus he will call customers morons. Guess what they offer at Damncheaters? Yep the same thing a radar that works the same way as this! I mine on the side you would notice a peek in cpu or gpu usage of that was true. Lmao this guy won't stop. If it has a miner malware in it let me know what algorithm(s) it's mining for them? Shouldn't be hard for a coder to figure that out. Pfft gtfo
Old 03/24/2018, 14:57   #5

DO NOT TRUST ItBurnz guys!!!

This is total BS ! This radar is safe and free. Jerry, Redder and all the guys working on this radar are top notch ! Everyone who discussed with them on Discord will tell you the same thing !

Definitely NO miners in it and totaly SAFE !

Use it and enjoy !
Old 03/25/2018, 06:43   #6

Itburnz, don't tell lies. The vmrader.net guys are literally developing from github. Anyone can see there's no cryptominer by just looking through the code. If your claims are legit, go ahead and point to the cryptominder code on their repro.

Until you post your proof, we'll all go with the assumption that you're just a Pay2Cheat seller script kid trying to make a quick buck and discredit your competition. It's obvious.
Old 03/25/2018, 18:37   #7

Quote:
Link me the Code, you are probly the skid ddosing our site.

github.com/jerry1211
Old 03/27/2018, 08:13   #8

there are a free radar, its not a fake, their discord was banned, they created website vmradar.net & they help ppl to install radar, its work perfectly.
Old 03/28/2018, 16:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by refaa View Post

Works?
Clearly trying to sell from the video link. It's vmradar.nets work ******* rip off
Old 03/29/2018, 02:14   #10

Quote:
I mean we all know you're seller a version of the radar that's worse than the vmradar.net version but why on earth would you make up a story like this?

just to get more people buy yours?

Just make yours better than the free one and don't spread lies like this.

VMradar.net is fully open source and there is no trojan or crypto miners in it at all..

I am all for paying people who invest time into developing such things but if they decide to do it for free, who are you to judge that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2018, 03:24   #11

there is a problem with vmradar.net ???? I was banned
Old 03/29/2018, 08:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
I mean we all know you're seller a version of the radar that's worse than the vmradar.net version but why on earth would you make up a story like this?

just to get more people buy yours?

Just make yours better than the free one and don't spread lies like this.

VMradar.net is fully open source and there is no trojan or crypto miners in it at all..

I am all for paying people who invest time into developing such things but if they decide to do it for free, who are you to judge that?
Wrong. Itburnz and his development team took suggestions from the customers (myself included) and implemented them. Now the hack is the best one out there, hands down, and I think the only one working atm.
Old 03/29/2018, 09:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique_ici View Post
there is a problem with vmradar.net ???? I was banned

The same happens to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2018, 11:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzfury View Post
Wrong. Itburnz and his development team took suggestions from the customers (myself included) and implemented them. Now the hack is the best one out there, hands down, and I think the only one working atm.
>I am not wrong at all. He claims that vmradar has included a crypto miner which is something he made up.
+ who knows what he's doing in his loader / cheat? You can't really look into it as it's not open source :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ako69 View Post
The same happens to me
I've been reading that they shut the website down, which is why everyone got the "banned" message
Old 03/29/2018, 11:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
>I am not wrong at all. He claims that vmradar has included a crypto miner which is something he made up.
+ who knows what he's doing in his loader / cheat? You can't really look into it as it's not open source :-)

I've been reading that they shut the website down, which is why everyone got the "banned" message
The ****? If it had a miner in it, it would be pulling a load on the hardware. **** outta here with your accusations.