Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Visual hacks is a scam EXPOSED

Discussion on Visual hacks is a scam EXPOSED within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/27/2017, 19:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Which i do agree with @ , But at the same time It's unethical not only to charge people these prices for pasted code but to claim it's your own aswell.
He's notorious for making up prices, Banning people for no reason,Leaking Id's which is illegal, and lieing about everything you ask assuming he does respond to you. Bottom line is majority of the people here are illiterate when it comes to code ( I myself), they use this website to get in contact with services they require. Unfortunately majority of the people here selling either lie / copy paste or are trying to scam.
Old 12/27/2017, 22:25   #17

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee4hire View Post
Which i do agree with @ , But at the same time It's unethical not only to charge people these prices for pasted code but to claim it's your own aswell.
He's notorious for making up prices, Banning people for no reason,Leaking Id's which is illegal, and lieing about everything you ask assuming he does respond to you. Bottom line is majority of the people here are illiterate when it comes to code ( I myself), they use this website to get in contact with services they require. Unfortunately majority of the people here selling either lie / copy paste or are trying to scam.
That’s pretty common for a fact, if you want to buy any sort of cheats, to avoid this kind of issues, then play the game without any bots or hacks, other than that, Welcome to the “Deep Web”
Old 12/28/2017, 06:38   #18

the point here is that visual is scum and that not everyone on the "deep web" is a scam artist all you need to do is find a good provider that isnt trying to scam the **** out of you and over charge the **** out of things even legit providers make a living of selling there hacks without the greed aspect of it
Old 03/06/2018, 02:10   #19

lol "All evidence was gathered and is 100% real!"

Wheres your evidence. Provide said evidence and then make a well informed post.

This is a hate post. Anyone with a brain would disregard this post as a direct result of the LACK of evidence provided. More than willing to see some real evidence though, feel free to provide.