Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNDETECTED] KOBRA.PRO PUBG CHEAT (Aimbot/ESP/Extras)

Discussion on [UNDETECTED] KOBRA.PRO PUBG CHEAT (Aimbot/ESP/Extras) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2019, 00:54   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsoever11 View Post
Some users including me got banned today, we were warned not to use the cheat before tho so can't really be mad
Just check out my signature link and read for your self. I am not a monkey to use a cheat when it says "Updating, Caughtion, Out-dated".. You should of seen the forums, let me guess you never heared of his forum Hahaha Ill tell you about it. He was selling this product on a diffrent website (something like epvp but competitors so i don't want to mention their name). On that website this Kobra.Pro recieved a ban for false advertising and scamming. Now hes on EPVP basicly doign the same but this time without his website because he just took it offline a couple minutes ago haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra.Pro View Post
He also contacted me on an alt account and tried to get another trial after already accepting a vouch copy lol. Pathetic. And now he's sales bashing by editing the thread because he didn't read an announcement. His post should not be taken seriously. It's just a pissed off little kid who doesn't follow directions.

To all other users: we are currently updating. We should be back online soon. Stay tuned!
You're a failure in life. Trust me no one believes you. Check out my signature and you will read for your self why i gave you those reviews. I hope you had a great run scamming people i wish i was not this naive to get trapped in your scam game. Holy fuck your sad.

Anyone that got harmed due to my review and bought this cheat i can offer a free LoL Smurf account or some LoL boosting. I really had no idea this guy was a scam. Please contact me with valid proof and we will settle this. I do not work for this retarded scammer, also i do not want to get acquainted with this guy. If you feel like you bought his cheat based on my review please contact me and we'll settle something.

Kind regards,
The greatest service on earth.
Green Service

PS. Why do your new customers don't know about your website? why did you took it offline a couple minutes ago hahaha!? Why didn't you let me expose you so hard man. Put it back online i want to make screenshots of those bad reviews and people demanding their refunds! Hahhaa
Old 02/13/2019, 02:29   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
Just check out my signature link and read for your self. I am not a monkey to use a cheat when it says "Updating, Caughtion, Out-dated".. You should of seen the forums, let me guess you never heared of his forum Hahaha Ill tell you about it. He was selling this product on a diffrent website (something like epvp but competitors so i don't want to mention their name). On that website this Kobra.Pro recieved a ban for false advertising and scamming. Now hes on EPVP basicly doign the same but this time without his website because he just took it offline a couple minutes ago haha...

You're a failure in life. Trust me no one believes you. Check out my signature and you will read for your self why i gave you those reviews. I hope you had a great run scamming people i wish i was not this naive to get trapped in your scam game. Holy fuck your sad.

Anyone that got harmed due to my review and bought this cheat i can offer a free LoL Smurf account or some LoL boosting. I really had no idea this guy was a scam. Please contact me with valid proof and we will settle this. I do not work for this retarded scammer, also i do not want to get acquainted with this guy. If you feel like you bought his cheat based on my review please contact me and we'll settle something.

Kind regards,
The greatest service on earth.
Green Service

PS. Why do your new customers don't know about your website? why did you took it offline a couple minutes ago hahaha!? Why didn't you let me expose you so hard man. Put it back online i want to make screenshots of those bad reviews and people demanding their refunds! Hahhaa
Uh dude cheating involves the risk of getting banned why are you so mad about the situation ? There is another big provider who got hit today so they just happened to be in the banwave get over it lol

Also they did say that they are working on resolving the crashing issue and in the meantime using the cheat might get you banned, the way you behave it's obvious why they banned you from the discord..
Old 02/13/2019, 11:54   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra.Pro View Post
To all other users: we are currently updating. We should be back online soon. Stay tuned!
Please announce at Discord when its done.
Old 02/18/2019, 21:03   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Another banwave hit this cheat today. Nice "Undetected" cheat! Hahaha
Old 02/21/2019, 00:39   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
Another banwave hit this cheat today. Nice "Undetected" cheat! Hahaha
But the cheat hasn't even been updated/usable yet, got caught lying and salesbashing again ?
Old 03/05/2019, 04:33   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

worked as promised, but then

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrary123 View Post
just to reply back from my earlier post.. i got it and it works great. thanks
To follow up, it worked fine and then the ban wave hit. It hit all the major providers, not just this one. The only issue I have right now is I notice that I am no longer part of the discord. I made the mistake of paying for one month that I used for two days, and I am not certain I'll be contacted for the remainder of my money to be refunded or if a working cheat will be provided, because for some reason I am no longer part of the group. I was very helpful in providing info via PM to support the fact that everyone got detected at the same time, and have never said a negative word about kobra... so I am hoping this is some sort of oversight or misunderstanding. If not, then I am out 28 days of service and the money heh. Time will tell, and I will update here when it does.
Old 03/05/2019, 10:24   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrary123 View Post
To follow up, it worked fine and then the ban wave hit. It hit all the major providers, not just this one. The only issue I have right now is I notice that I am no longer part of the discord. I made the mistake of paying for one month that I used for two days, and I am not certain I'll be contacted for the remainder of my money to be refunded or if a working cheat will be provided, because for some reason I am no longer part of the group. I was very helpful in providing info via PM to support the fact that everyone got detected at the same time, and have never said a negative word about kobra... so I am hoping this is some sort of oversight or misunderstanding. If not, then I am out 28 days of service and the money heh. Time will tell, and I will update here when it does.
The discord got banned because of Discord's ToS, we are setting a new server up atm. You'll still get your full sub time no worries
Old 03/21/2019, 03:49   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just bought a key... but the discord link is invalid now
Old 04/11/2019, 21:26   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ex-customer and can confirm this is a copy/paste detected piece of **** hack. Don't even give the retards a chance
Old 08/26/2019, 12:11   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 22,454
Bypassing our tbm system (request a trade) with an automatic delivery system (rocketr, selly, ..) is not allowed.
Always trade via elitepvpers.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, pubg