Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$6.6 Tox hack codes and week/month available. Also legit hack

Discussion on $6.6 Tox hack codes and week/month available. Also legit hack within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/22/2018, 22:16   #46

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt12229 View Post
No the only reason your codes did not get banned is because you "temporarily" increased your price. But now I have to report again and you can explain yourself to the Dev's again.
The only reason my codes did not get banned was because there were two versions of codes english and 4 languages, the dev has combined the two and now works on both. English version was suggested to be sold at 4.5 each, and the dev told me about it on that day. So my price for a single code got up to $6 each.

I am not selling one code less than $6, go ahead and prove you have the power to ban my codes. Selling more than 2 codes with a lower price is not a problem. You are just like a ..... keep bugging me Just don't talk **** when you don't know a thing. Ask the dev to call me again as you wish.
Old 05/02/2018, 08:42   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhs123 View Post
The only reason my codes did not get banned was because there were two versions of codes english and 4 languages, the dev has combined the two and now works on both. English version was suggested to be sold at 4.5 each, and the dev told me about it on that day. So my price for a single code got up to $6 each.

I am not selling one code less than $6, go ahead and prove you have the power to ban my codes. Selling more than 2 codes with a lower price is not a problem. You are just like a ..... keep bugging me Just don't talk **** when you don't know a thing. Ask the dev to call me again as you wish.
working after 64mb patch day before yesterday ?
Old 05/02/2018, 23:36   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
You selling QuantumCheats right? But the only problem with it is, Global Ban every few days lol. You get used to it haha
Old 05/03/2018, 09:38   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
You selling QuantumCheats right? But the only problem with it is, Global Ban every few days lol. You get used to it haha
Lol look at this salty reseller, who sells his **** at least 3 times higher than his cost and be mad at people who are selling lower prices than him. Just so you guys know, the cost of TOX was around $3.5-4 usd, he sold them for like $16? While I was selling at $5 lol
Also, he is selling smert day codes at $20 usd and I don't even want to mention his month prices comparing to the cost, let me know if you want them at way cheaper prices which bypasses mini updates of PUBG.

Yup you're right, they were detected. I only started promoting for them since they became stable, but then it's getting detected again after a month. I am switching to sell another one. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to promote, much appreciated
Old 05/03/2018, 22:17   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Lol look at this salty reseller, who sells his shit at least 3 times higher than his cost and be mad at people who are selling lower prices than him. Just so you guys know, the cost of TOX was around $3.5-4 usd, he sold them for like $16? While I was selling at $5 lol
Also, he is selling smert day codes at $20 usd and I don't even want to mention his month prices comparing to the cost, let me know if you want them at way cheaper prices which bypasses mini updates of PUBG.

Yup you're right, they were detected. I only started promoting for them since they became stable, but then it's getting detected again after a month. I am switching to sell another one. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to promote, much appreciated
Sorry yes, i dont sell for 0.1 $ profit. True. Because i run website, run forums, have many people to support and im friendly too. What is wrong with that? lol

Also Tox, i have report from Customer that he bought from you, second code wasnt working. So its actually kinda same price, just scam for second code, isnt it. He did go back to me . Funny thing.

You can sell whatever you want, but sadly no trust there. Oh and QC was dtc since only one month?? Well it was fucking detected ALL THE TIME.. Since January, dont lie for your profit I bet you didnt refunded anyone for the bans I asked some users, they are taking a few bans every week lol. Quote: "Oh yea im used to it".

//edit: Forgot to mention, you sell the same core cheat as "Smert". Which is completely my name. You just copy it to steal customers. kk making same price than .
Sure thing to GTFO of here.
Old 05/03/2018, 22:39   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lol look at this salty reseller, who sells his **** at least 3 times higher than his cost and be mad at people who are selling lower prices than him. Just so you guys know, the cost of TOX was around $3.5-4 usd, he sold them for like $16? While I was selling at $5 lol

Doggie, Im not trying to be a **** but if you were selling QC in the last 5 months your a scrub. The QC community is great, but the cheat might last you 2 days per account. Pre January QC was great untill everyone started using it.
I personally will never buy one of your cheats again as they either don't work because they are "down for update" or get you banned after a game or two.
I guess if you can get 100's of kids to give you money more power to you doogie! Best of luck selling ****.

Btw this is a smerf account so I dont get **** about telling everyone the truth. Opps.
Old 05/04/2018, 04:01   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Sorry yes, i dont sell for 0.1 $ profit. True. Because i run website, run forums, have many people to support and im friendly too. What is wrong with that? lol

Also Tox, i have report from Customer that he bought from you, second code wasnt working. So its actually kinda same price, just scam for second code, isnt it. He did go back to me . Funny thing.

You can sell whatever you want, but sadly no trust there. Oh and QC was dtc since only one month?? Well it was fucking detected ALL THE TIME.. Since January, dont lie for your profit I bet you didnt refunded anyone for the bans I asked some users, they are taking a few bans every week lol. Quote: "Oh yea im used to it".

Sure thing to GTFO of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure_EZ View Post
Doggie, Im not trying to be a dick but if you were selling QC in the last 5 months your a scrub. The QC community is great, but the cheat might last you 2 days per account. Pre January QC was great untill everyone started using it.
I personally will never buy one of your cheats again as they either don't work because they are "down for update" or get you banned after a game or two.
I guess if you can get 100's of kids to give you money more power to you doogie! Best of luck selling shit.

Btw this is a smerf account so I dont get shit about telling everyone the truth. Opps.

LOL, was wondering how my post got bumped up so high. Thanks for the help

Oh right, you reminded me of how cheap I sold my codes. I was actually selling at $6.5 and offering people another free code for vouching in this forum. All the codes that didn't work was replaced the second day after checking, wonder if you didn't get yourself updated or just choose to listen to the worse part. Still making enough profit tho, codes were cheaper at that time.

I wonder who would go back to a $16 reseller even if I was selling at $6.5 for one code, pls don't talk trash out of your mouth. Do think before you type sth yea? Yes, I can actually see that you are not trying to be a dick and is a friendly reseller

I've been selling QC for about 3 weeks, during this period there were 2 ban waves to the users which one of them was a global ban wave where majority of the hacks got taken down. Yesterday was the last one and no more QC will be sold through me. No one asked for a refund cuz this is not a selling codes business, and also I was selling at their official price unlike the others or even you who sell their shit 10 times higher than the cost.

I also have reports from a lot of customers saying that they were sick of that $16 shit LMAO. Yes sure, coming into my post and telling me to GTFO of here. Why don't you grab your shit out of here and stop bumping up my post oh i was meant to say spam. Best of luck selling overpriced shit and please stop spamming this forum with multiple posts to advertise the same overpriced website.
Old 05/06/2018, 12:02   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I have now written over 1 hour with Dark at Discord. It was about finding the perfect hack for me. I also made a contribution to Elitepvp because all these hacks that only serve to make money annoy me. Smert, Pony, Deetox, Pssa... all garbage... Now I have "Cyber" a super ***** hack, for appropriate money but he rules mega. And I have super cool support from Dark. Anyone who speaks badly of him here is only jealous and envious. I with buy only from Him! He also has contacts and experience in the China market and can get virtually any hack. Just great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 03:18   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wanna buy a daily code
Old 06/09/2018, 15:12   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

possible to buy daily code?
Old 06/28/2018, 15:45   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer dont buy
Old 06/29/2018, 08:58   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good seller friendly and good service
Old 07/12/2018, 11:38   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BAN
Old 07/16/2018, 15:09   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

friendly guy! always has my business

Tags
pubg aimbot