Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wholesale Price for Private Cheat and Accounts

Discussion on Wholesale Price for Private Cheat and Accounts within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2018, 12:43   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
repeat sub , ++rep and convenient.
Old 02/25/2018, 14:48   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any weekly left?
Old 02/25/2018, 16:36   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Service and delivery were great and the program did work at the first start. Now I have tried to open it for 4 hours, but doesn't open and I don't get any answers via discord anymore.
Old 02/25/2018, 17:31   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedirektor View Post
Service and delivery were great and the program did work at the first start. Now I have tried to open it for 4 hours, but doesn't open and I don't get any answers via discord anymore.
Edit: Works fine now
Old 02/25/2018, 18:21   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is perfect, thank you for your support.
Old 02/25/2018, 20:04   #111

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Hi man, sorry about the late reply. The cheat is still working, but sometimes the connection may be bad or not stable due to too many login at the same time. And I hope you guys can understand we are not in the same time zone, I was sleeping and the first thing i do since i woke up is here to reply you guys. Once again, the cheat is still working and restart your PC and run it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal™ View Post
Same here, worked fine yesterday but now it crashes when i click on login.
Hi man, sorry about the late reply. The cheat is still working, but sometimes the connection may be bad or not stable due to too many login at the same time. And I hope you guys can understand we are not in the same time zone, I was sleeping and the first thing i do since i woke up is here to reply you guys. Once again, the cheat is still working and restart your PC and run it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzprophet View Post
Just bought it, doesnt work and seller is nowhere to be seen.
Old 02/25/2018, 21:51   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi @. I'm trying to get in contact with you on discord regarding the cheat. I just need to clarify something. I'm really interested in getting your pubg cheat. thanks
Old 02/25/2018, 22:13   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat works great.

Thank you.
Old 02/25/2018, 22:18   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzprophet View Post
Cheat is perfect, thank you for your support.
Thanks for the update man, sometime might be the server and sometimes might be the way you set it up. I am glad we worked this out. SO the cheat is still working as always, if it doesn't work make sure you follow the instruction properly. If you can not fix it, I am always here to help.

Quote:
Let me know when u r online, I solved all the problems for others. It is just the way they set up is incorrect. I assume that might be the same reason for you, therefore. Let me know, I am always here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeRoyJenkins77 View Post
Do you have any weekly left?
Yep, talk to me.
Old 02/26/2018, 02:18   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought x3 keys works great. Still cheapest on the market by 30% compare to the competitors. If you don't play brainless like me it's undetected.
Old 02/26/2018, 04:16   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juseslol View Post
Thanks for the update man, sometime might be the server and sometimes might be the way you set it up. I am glad we worked this out. SO the cheat is still working as always, if it doesn't work make sure you follow the instruction properly. If you can not fix it, I am always here to help.

Let me know when u r online, I solved all the problems for others. It is just the way they set up is incorrect. I assume that might be the same reason for you, therefore. Let me know, I am always here.

Yep, talk to me.
Just messaged you on discord.
Old 02/26/2018, 05:57   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+++A Great dealer , easy to talk to was good help setting up no detection yet x2 daily ch3ats will be going for weekly then a monthly if all stays undetected , keep in mind i only use esp so it makes it less vulnerable to be detected
Old 02/26/2018, 06:08   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by justrecoil View Post
+++A Great dealer , easy to talk to was good help setting up no detection yet x2 daily ch3ats will be going for weekly then a monthly if all stays undetected , keep in mind i only use esp so it makes it less vulnerable to be detected
Thanks for the vouch, have fun man.
Old 02/26/2018, 06:59   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gonna buy account then ur up
Old 02/26/2018, 13:34   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased again from the Selly link, easy and fast. +++rep