Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/14/2018, 03:24   #286

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by allsingh View Post
insane security level! still no aimbot? lol
What does aimbot have to do with security? I'm pretty sure my customers would prefer not getting banned instead of having aimbot, but it's fine don't expect you to understand that. Besides, I didn't mention adding aimbot by this weekend, did I? Well, now everyone knows aimbot is coming.

Keep your toxicity off of my thread.
Old 11/14/2018, 03:53   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Had this cheat a while back and was pretty skeptical about the detection rates. Very nice cheat with various esp for easy management and all without managing a ban. This cheat is secure and trustworthy for an esp advantage.
Old 11/21/2018, 00:20   #288

Thread design updated, hope you guys like the cleaner look maybe it'll attract people!
Old 11/22/2018, 23:00   #289

35% Off Monthly and Weekly subscriptions for the next 24 hours, enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Fixed small issue with Kakao, working perfectly again.
Old 11/23/2018, 11:10   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought one day and hope to help me use it.on 1703 win10
Old 11/24/2018, 18:57   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice skill, doesn't drop fps
however esp needs to be corrected to sort items.
Old 11/24/2018, 19:10   #292 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no movie out yet ? mhmmm vouch for Val good girl alsways friendly
Old 11/24/2018, 23:22   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Add me on discord pls

NKLSSS#3532
Old 11/25/2018, 16:58   #294 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Zkittlez#4810 please accept
Old 11/29/2018, 07:06   #295

+ Added external screenshot protection(window/desktop)
+ Added aimbot(FOV, Bone, Smoothing, Prediction, Aim key, Vis Check)
Old 11/29/2018, 09:11   #296 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well done~
Old 11/29/2018, 20:44   #297 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
The only cheat that is always ahead of BattlEye even after their latest anticheat updates. All other cheats have been hit, so keep your accounts safe with IZI.
Comeone you saying izi never gave bans?
few days ago it was detected again 😂
Old 11/29/2018, 21:00   #298 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalbansal View Post
few days ago it was detected again ��
You consider 24h GM ban as detection ?
good luck...
so far none of my accounts had permanent ban. (permanent = detection)
Old 11/29/2018, 23:13   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everyone just a heads up!!!! Bluehole aka pubg new anticheat system is in full go, and are catching all hacks I have been banned by developer already within 1 hour of playing. I purchased prolly the best hack for it and it got me banned. Ps and I played maybe 3 games killed maybe 2 guys in all games lol

Wow this has external screen shot protection? My goodness!!! Very well thought out amazing!!!
Old 11/30/2018, 02:59   #300

Talking

Before reading these comments and assuming that something is wrong with my cheat (Which I assure you, nothing is wrong with it) please make sure you realize that as soon as aimbot is released with perfect kinematic formulas and screenshot protection (Security feature), a reseller who sells detected cheats and a brand new member with this being his only post wanna attempt and bash my cheat. It's common sense I've hurt their income and feelings, which is totally fine by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalbansal View Post
few days ago it was detected again ��
I'm not sure what you mean by "Few days ago it was detected again", it has never been detected so don't see how you could assume that it was detected a couple days ago. The only thing that I can possibly understand as to why you'd say that is because of the 24 hour bans some customers are getting, because of resellers like you selling detected cheats and getting them flagged.

I don't get hostile very often but honestly, you're just a reseller - I don't expect you to be a capable of understanding anything about a complex cheat that uses unthinkable methods to not even be spotted by an aggressive anticheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino604 View Post
Everyone just a heads up!!!! Bluehole aka pubg new anticheat system is in full go, and are catching all hacks I have been banned by developer already within 1 hour of playing. I purchased prolly the best hack for it and it got me banned. Ps and I played maybe 3 games killed maybe 2 guys in all games lol

Wow this has external screen shot protection? My goodness!!! Very well thought out amazing!!!
PUBG is always implementing "New anticheats" including their "Cheater stopping" anticheat, Xenuine. We always stay ahead of BattlEye, the chances of them implementing something that surprises us isn't even a thing anymore, they're very predictable which is why we've been able to stay undetected for over a year. As for your developer ban, like I stated above; if you use some garbage external cheat that these resellers are making you pay for - you'll get flagged. You can play with or without cheats and still receive these bans.

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected