Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/15/2020, 23:36   #646 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello is izi work with pubg now ?
Old 06/15/2020, 23:43   #647 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayadhelo View Post
hello is izi work with pubg now ?
Yes, 2.0 was just launched today. PUBG and Apex are both live.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2020, 16:57   #648 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have you been tested?
How do I need to buy it?
Old 06/20/2020, 00:15   #649

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingakm View Post
Have you been tested?
How do I need to buy it?
The cheat has been tested for many months pre-release, and it is currently being used by customers who are using it perfectly fine for the past few weeks.

You can purchase it by visiting the website which will redirect you to our discord, where you can create a ticket to purchase the cheat.

I hope to see you soon!
Old 06/26/2020, 10:59   #650 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 for this. staff also are friendly
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 22:16   #651 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hey ixxxchel,
I totally understand why you’d want a 24-hour test before purchasing a full subscription but sadly I don’t offer those. The cheat is limited to 15 users and security is extremely important to us, which is why we don’t offer smaller subscriptions. I view cheats that sell 24-hour subscriptions as low-quality cheats with no intention for better security.
What kind of security? you can still sell the cheat to some AC dev or game devs..without knowing
Old 06/28/2020, 01:56   #652

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixxxchel View Post
What kind of security? you can still sell the cheat to some AC dev or game devs..without knowing
You definitely could, but the chances are very slight as you're ensuring (partially) who you're selling the cheat to. Some people seem to not like this idea, but it promotes a new layer of security aside from the internal-aspect of it (which is also really good).
Old 06/28/2020, 02:58   #653 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

quick update val got ahold of me, apologized for the delay. had a few hiccups getting the cheat rolling val hooked me up with what i needed to do
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2020, 07:43   #654 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So is he safe now?
Old 07/04/2020, 15:56   #655 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much detection did it have?
Old 07/04/2020, 22:12   #656 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
You definitely could, but the chances are very slight as you're ensuring (partially) who you're selling the cheat to. Some people seem to not like this idea, but it promotes a new layer of security aside from the internal-aspect of it (which is also really good).
really interested in your cheat. would like to buy it for a month can i have your discord?
Old 07/05/2020, 03:54   #657

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq1516821114 View Post
So is he safe now?
The cheat is definitely safe, as it has been for a long time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
how much detection did it have?
Our previous version (1.0), was undetected for 2 years before subsequently experiencing difficulties. Our latest version (2.0) has been out for numerous months now, with prolonged testing from both staff members are beta customers and has not had any issues at all, as well as no detections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFayze View Post
really interested in your cheat. would like to buy it for a month can i have your discord?
You can join our discord and create a ticket to purchase the cheat by visiting , hope to see you soon!
Old 07/12/2020, 03:05   #658 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well been using for a few weeks now.

My review as followed. Alright cheat

Item esp needs a lot of work. Can be very difficult to read at times.

Aimbot is decent. Don't expect to hit targets moving

Player esp is probably the best feature

Since day 1 the cheat has caused bsod, game closing, and game closings, game crash, and pc freezing. It's an irritating factor. I don't know if they will fix it any time soon. So my honest review, this cheat is not worth 99 euros at this time. There is a long way to go and right now it feels like a 20 dollar cheat. If they do fix the bugs I could recommend the cheat.

Ps: first time users if it is known to take awhile for val to give you access. Might jump on get your money and then grant you access hours later. Many people have been frustrated by that.

Edit: also they went from player verification to being invited by current members. Used to be 25 slots max now i do believe its unlimited slots. So, i suggest if you are looking for a private cheat, go elsewhere.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 06:58   #659 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I think you went out of your way to make this review as hateful as possible, you did point out some issues that are definitely occurring but others are just, stupid.

The ESP is perfect, not sure how it's difficult to read unless you have every single item ESP enabled.

The aimbot is also perfect, although the prediction is completely broken since the last update but they already mentioned they're fixing it.

The BSOD's and game crashing is definitely a problem I've only a few people have, and from what I've read they're already working on fixing it and even manually assisting customers to resolve it, not sure how you can be mad about that.

Your claim about Val being quick to receive your money, but deliver the cheat hours later seems like something personal you have or maybe they were busy at the time? Personally the cheat was delivered instantly for me.
Finally, the invite system was introduced so people don't have to constantly provide identification and that was already mentioned before even in the public discord.

You also say that the cheat is now unlimited slots... are you sure you're using this cheat? You may be mistaken because it's for sure still 25 slots, even states it in the main channel of both their discords.

The cheat is truly amazing, and I think you're just pointing out minor flaws that they're already trying to fix the issues that every cheat experiences once in a while.

You could find another cheat but you definitely wouldn't survive anywhere near as long as you would with IZI.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 10:07   #660 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No hate just my honest review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetigol415 View Post
I think you went out of your way to make this review as hateful as possible, you did point out some issues that are definitely occurring but others are just, stupid.

The ESP is perfect, not sure how it's difficult to read unless you have every single item ESP enabled.

The aimbot is also perfect, although the prediction is completely broken since the last update but they already mentioned they're fixing it.

The BSOD's and game crashing is definitely a problem I've only a few people have, and from what I've read they're already working on fixing it and even manually assisting customers to resolve it, not sure how you can be mad about that.

Your claim about Val being quick to receive your money, but deliver the cheat hours later seems like something personal you have or maybe they were busy at the time? Personally the cheat was delivered instantly for me.
Finally, the invite system was introduced so people don't have to constantly provide identification and that was already mentioned before even in the public discord.

You also say that the cheat is now unlimited slots... are you sure you're using this cheat? You may be mistaken because it's for sure still 25 slots, even states it in the main channel of both their discords.

The cheat is truly amazing, and I think you're just pointing out minor flaws that they're already trying to fix the issues that every cheat experiences once in a while.

You could find another cheat but you definitely wouldn't survive anywhere near as long as you would with IZI.
I gave my hinedt review. Vals message above stated the cheat was flawless. Which is not. Someone posted the video in discord of the aimbot lagging behind. Which happens to many people. This was my review. Your review can be yours.

The cheat is not flawless, when you post about the issues they treat you like shit. It started out with other customers i noticed infact i saw 0day call another member a niggger all because the guy was talking about issues with the cheat. Then others had issues mostly to do with aim prediction or the cheat crashing / blue screens. Then when i voiced my opinion he went to chat bitching about how I found it rude to lie to potential customers.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected