Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/16/2018, 01:23   #76

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by matZehi View Post
cheat offline due 20mb update (first came, instand down)
Are you a customer? I'm not sure if you are or if you're just posting randomly, if you are - then please refrain from posting comments that aren't true. The cheat has been online, the only thing that is causing any issues is Loot ESP (causing crashes) other than that the cheat is perfect and surviving any 20 MB patch.
Old 05/16/2018, 04:06   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheat is working fine and they are very good at keeping it safe.
Old 05/16/2018, 08:11   #78

- Added No Recoil and No Sway
Old 05/16/2018, 13:09   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
- Added No Recoil and No Sway
I'll buy a week for 30 euro
Old 05/16/2018, 18:26   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrop14 View Post
I'll buy a week for 30 euro
Add me on skype or discord, information in the main thread.

New discord: Valerie#7868
Old 05/18/2018, 01:58   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's what everyone interested needs to know.
IZI cheats are the absolute BEST you will EVER find. I honestly dare any other competitor to try and come up with something as safe, secure, and functional as this cheat. Save yourself the time. You simply WILL NOT. If you seek an advantage over every other player in PUBG, look no further than this thread. Just do it. Try it once. You'll never go back.
Things worth noting:
1) I cheat now using a steam level 73 account. I did not start out with that, I used a brand new account because I didn't want a ban on my main. When I first became a customer, I was skeptical as anybody might be. I soon realized this cheat is the real deal. The admins that put in hundreds of hours making this have won me over, and within no time, I started using my main and have never regretted it. This might not mean much to many people, but I take pride in having put in thousands of dollars into my steam account and not having been banned. I feel completely comfortable cheating on my main, as I know IZI will never get me banned.
2) Downtime: This part is very important to discuss. As we all know, PUBG has put a lot of time and effort into their anticheat. Most of you scouring these threads know, because I'm sure a lot of you have been banned using other cheats. The best part of IZI is that even when PUBG makes updates, the cheat will simply not work. You won't be banned. There have been times where the cheat is down for a few days, and during those days, it can certainly get frustrating, because we all want it, we all crave it. But here's what we all ask ourselves once the cheat is up--"it sucks that it took 4 days, but i KNOW that i won't get banned now and the other suckers using the crappier cheats will be banned". To sum things up, it's ALWAYS worth waiting for, and above all else, your account will never be compromised.
3) The admins are really really friendly people. They joke around, chat with you, and when they're hard at work and the customers keep asking when the cheat will be back up, they patiently respond and try to keep everyone happy. You'd be lucky to find this sort of customer satisfaction elsewhere. This is not a money grab. They give you your money's worth, and for the safety, security, and quality product they provide, it's worth every penny.

If you're a prospective cheater interested in purchasing something to help you in the world of PUBG, please look no further than IZI. You will be skeptical just as I was, but I promise you, it'll be the best decision you make.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer any questions you may have.
Old 05/19/2018, 10:46   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord gone
Old 05/19/2018, 10:54   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
is it also streaming safe / external?
Old 05/19/2018, 10:54   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heywoosa View Post
discord gone
discord is not gone. it changed. refer to post #80 and contact Val through discord to gain access to the new one. please actually make an effort before you say it's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
please contact Valerie via discord from the info in post #80 to get more information. I know the answer, but in order to protect certain details, it would be best to chat with the admin directly to get the information you desire.
Old 05/19/2018, 20:09   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
Cheat is internal, may make it stream proof in the future but for now - no.

- The cheat is working fine after the latest update, auto-updater working how it’s supposed to.
Old 05/20/2018, 16:01   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

detected -_-
Old 05/20/2018, 19:11   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by matZehi View Post
detected -_-
You’ve been spamming my thread over the last couple of weeks with false information, may you stop? The chances of the cheat getting any type of detection is 00.01%.
Old 05/20/2018, 19:22   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Realvald, pm you on discord
Old 05/20/2018, 19:23   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey RealVal accept my request on discord pls, i want to try your hack
Old 05/20/2018, 19:25   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm'd on Discord.

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected