Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

External Hacks | Multihack | Early build

Discussion on External Hacks | Multihack | Early build within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
Thumbs up External Hacks | Multihack | Early build

External Hacks

Game: Playerunknowns Battlegrounds
AntiCheat: BattlEye & Xigncode proof
Undetected: Yes
Version: Windows 10 x64 only
  • Aimbot [WORK IN PROGRESS]
  • Visuals 2D
  • Player ESP
  • Vehicle ESP
  • Loot ESP
  • ESP customization
  • Vehicle speedhack

More Screenshots:

How to purchase?
Removed
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/02/2018, 02:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
What’s your Discord? How much?
Old 01/02/2018, 07:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Your hack looks very interesting and has some features that really stick out. The first thing that was brought to my attention was the super jump as well as the no recoil (RAGE) and (LEGIT) modes. This is something that I have never seen in a PUBG hack. I would love to see your pricing as well as a method of contact. Could you please pm me your discord or skype?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 15:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Vouched

~Amazing hack and~ ~UNDETECTED~

All feautures are awsome join up on his discord if you need any help PM ME!

Playing with the hack for 6 days now! and its really safe

ESP looks awsome,no recoil as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 15:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2755
I have been testing this hack for 3 days now, External is really dedicated to make this better and better.
Still on early release but daily updates makes this hack a must have for those who like the advantage!

Vouched!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 15:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1420
VOUCH - VOUCH - VOUCH

I am one of the lucky ones who got picked by External in his - Thread.
3 days have passed since my first match with External's, MADE FROM SCRATCH, no copy-paste shit like other coders do, PUBG hack. And oh boy, I am getting fatter and fatter - way too many chicken dinners

------------------------

The Loader and Ingame-Menu

The loader is plain and simple, just like the Ingame menu, as you can see in the Screenshots in External's post. Enter your Name, Password and Token-Key and you are ready to go.
Login --> Start PUBG --> When you are in the Mainmenu/Lobby, click Load and wait 1 second for the Menu to pop up. That's it - plain and simple. Now you can choose which features you want to play with, and then you can finally start a game and have fun. You can also toggle the Menu ingame, of course.

-----------------------

ESP and Visuals

Top-notch! It does what it promises - and even more. It's a real ESP - not only you do see enemy players, but also Vehicles, Lootboxes from dead players and even Lootdrops!
The Hack has no Item ESP yet, but External promised to add it very soon. Keep in mind that this is a EARLY BUILD hack, so missing and more features are about to come.

-----------------------

Mods

No Recoil - Legit / Rage: Which other hack does feature this? I haven't seen any other hack which offers a legit recoil. I've been playing with tons of random discord squads for the last 3 days, and i know a lot of them spectated me - but they never questioned me using the legit No Recoil. Amazing!

Remove Spread: 100% no spread - i rarely used this feature but it does work very well.

Remove sway
: Perfect for sniping. In addition to Instanthit, Remove Spread and No Recoil - you will be a Warmachine

Instant Hit
: Also perfect for sniping or shotguns - No bullet travel or bullet drop anymore - you will hit the target instantly.

Super Jump: Amazing feature. You can double-jump, tripple-jump. And if that's not even enough, you can even Quadruple jump The sideeffect is: you take a bit damage, tho. But it is still usefull for doublejump or tripplejumps in order to climb and sneak into houses :P

Super Speed : Also amazing and for me this is one of my favorites. Just watch this gif -->

External Himself

A very dedicated member of epvp and well known in the cheating community, for his top-notch hacks, and not only here at epvp,
He knows what he does - and what he delivers is absolutely brilliant.
I don't think I have to tell you guys more about him - because he is quite popular in the community. Therefore there is no questionen needed in his credibility

----------------

Pricing and payment system:
The prices are not yet public, but I do know thr approximate pricing - and I am more than fine with it. All I can say is: Don't worry guys, you won't see numbers like other cheating sites have, like $300-500 entry and then $150-$250 monthly.
External himself says that's bullshit.

What's even better is, you get playtime instead of days to play.
For example: You buy for 30 days, and you can play those 30 days when ever you want. You going on a vacation for a week and worry about losing those 7 days ? no worries fam, the time runs down only when you USE the hack
Which other site offers something like that?!
In my honest opinion this is one big reason to consider buying from External.
----------------------

Too Long, Didn't Read: You looking for a ESP hack with amazing features for PUBG, which has been coded from scratch by some credible Coder who is known for his excellent cheats ? Buy it, enjoy it, eat chicken dinners.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2018, 17:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am also part of the tester team and i have been playing since 3 days with the amazing cheat external created. Coder is friendly, open to suggestions and always wanting to improve his product!

Coder is fair and not just money hunting. He actually wants to provide you with the best cheat for the right price !

I vouch for him. This will be one of the best things ever made for pubg.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 22:42   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HUUUGE Vouch.
Works like a charm.
Everything is smooth and just can't wait for the aimbot.
Have been using it for a couple of days now and so far I haven't got any bans yet.
This is amazing and I will keep using the hack as long as I play pub.
Thanks external. Love it man.
Old 01/02/2018, 23:22   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Hey,

EXTEЯNAL gaves me the chance to test his product.
Beforehand: The hack is working, its an external hack and i've got all models with espboxes around me. There are some bugs in the early access programm, but EXTEЯNAL is willing to fix all the bugs with the discord community.
Communication was very well, cant say anything negative. He is a nice person!
When you are able to buy, do it - you will have fun with this product
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2018, 23:45   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice cheat, works very good and undetected, external is a nice coder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2018, 02:38   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unfortunately it does not support on win 7, but I expect in the future it will support on win 7
Old 01/03/2018, 08:32   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

+vouch This is the nicest guy I have met in this community. The cheat works nice and I do not know if the price can be disclosed but trust me the price is not like these other cheats charging a fortune to use a cheat. Again, External is very nice ask him any question and he will answer.
Old 01/03/2018, 08:51   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch legit!
Old 01/03/2018, 16:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

I realize this is my first post on the forums so it doesn't seem like much, but External is a bad ***. I was a bit skeptical when I first poked in to the Discord, but it's insanely easy to set up. After a brief trial, I was hooked and purchased a 30 day key immediately.

Extremely nice and easy to work with. Definitely made a long time customer!

It's been a long time since I had this kind of fun playing PUBG. Stoked to see more features added.
Old 01/03/2018, 23:12   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

didn't bought the hack cause it doesn't support win7, but very friendly guy and seems legit and serious.
Thanks
1 User