Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DXCheats] - PUBG Private Cheat

Discussion on [DXCheats] - PUBG Private Cheat within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2018, 14:34   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
This is my Review to DXCheats

Working Cheat and seems undetected but Provider is not serious and not worth the Money, bad Moderators/Support.
I was reasonably answering their Messages in Discord and as Thanks i get kicked from the Discord today,
one Moderator was repeating himself like 3-4 times and got angry because i actually had Arguments xD
Next Thing i know i get threaten to get kicked off Forum and Cheat because i talked about Facts in Discord (Well i guess Truth hurts sometimes) but that's how they treat Customers apparently

Aimbot: 3/10
Predictions and Recoil Compensation are good when it works, but the Aimbot itself is not working properly and it seems People had this Problem for a While now.
With or without Predictions turned on the Aimbot is acting weird and most of the time not hitting. Settings doesn't matter i tested them all ingame and the Problems persist and the other Customers got the same Thing.

ESP: 7/10
Good and clear ESP with a lot of Options, if the Area is overloaded with Items you can activate the Rare Items Filter with a Hotkey or manually and find the good Stuff.
Still there are important Items missing in the Rare Items Filter and without it you can only deactivate whole Groups of Items, like deactivate Weapons and you won't see any of them anymore, sadly you can't just exclude Lvl 1 Items or bad Weapons.

My Conclusion? There are definitely better Providers and for this Price Range a good ESP only with precise Filters would be the better Choice. Also they didn't mention the Problems before i bought ofc.

EDIT: Meanwhile i chargedback because of their Threat to remove my Access and how they treat Customers, that's not acceptable. Careful buying here!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2018, 04:10   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on discrod.
Old 05/11/2018, 05:33   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1043
discord?
Old 05/11/2018, 06:45   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmi View Post
This is my Review to DXCheats

Working Cheat and seems undetected but Provider is not serious and not worth the Money, bad Moderators/Support.
I was reasonably answering their Messages in Discord and as Thanks i get kicked from the Discord today,
one Moderator was repeating himself like 3-4 times and got angry because i actually had Arguments xD
Next Thing i know i get threaten to get kicked off Forum and Cheat because i talked about Facts in Discord (Well i guess Truth hurts sometimes) but that's how they treat Customers apparently

Aimbot: 3/10
Predictions and Recoil Compensation are good when it works, but the Aimbot itself is not working properly and it seems People had this Problem for a While now.
With or without Predictions turned on the Aimbot is acting weird and most of the time not hitting. Settings doesn't matter i tested them all ingame and the Problems persist and the other Customers got the same Thing.

ESP: 7/10
Good and clear ESP with a lot of Options, if the Area is overloaded with Items you can activate the Rare Items Filter with a Hotkey or manually and find the good Stuff.
Still there are important Items missing in the Rare Items Filter and without it you can only deactivate whole Groups of Items, like deactivate Weapons and you won't see any of them anymore, sadly you can't just exclude Lvl 1 Items or bad Weapons.

My Conclusion? There are definitely better Providers and for this Price Range a good ESP only with precise Filters would be the better Choice. Also they didn't mention the Problems before i bought ofc.

EDIT: Meanwhile i chargedback because of their Threat to remove my Access and how they treat Customers, that's not acceptable. Careful buying here!

Thanks for an honest review mate,i wish there were more people like you to tell the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 09:09   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 320
thanks irmi for this review im not going to buy this cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 18:07   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

way better coders out there, dislike the service from admins.
Old 05/17/2018, 20:14   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OMG so lucky I came here read Irmi's review, right when I had made up my mind about purchasing such an expensive hack.
Thank you for the time invested in a honest review, saved me a lot of hassle.
Old 05/18/2018, 17:07   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

3 Slots rdy
Old 06/17/2018, 14:41   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

有论坛地址没有 还能购买么
Closed Thread