Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBGMod

Discussion on PUBGMod within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2018, 21:30   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomil View Post
Can i test it?
Pay with Paypal?
We do not provide tests to keep things more secure, you can simply check the functionality on 1st page. As about payment method - yes, I approve PayPal f&f only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2018, 21:46   #257 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by thtaction View Post
We do not provide tests to keep things more secure, you can simply check the functionality on 1st page. As about payment method - yes, I approve PayPal f&f only.
Sorry but not sure without a trail.
- Only 3 reviews in the forum.
- 40 posts
- Paypal (F & F)

Where are my securities?
Old 03/07/2018, 22:20   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomil View Post
Sorry but not sure without a trail.
- Only 3 reviews in the forum.
- 40 posts
- Paypal (F & F)

Where are my securities?
Only 3 reviews? You must be kidding? Check out the 1st message, there are only 20% reviews attached, but they already make much more than 3. I honestly have no ideas how can you think me an "untrusted seller". I honestly hope you've mixed up the threads. If not - properly check the posts above and visit the discord. (Hint: 1st page -> 1st post -> VOUCHES -> Spoiler)
Old 03/07/2018, 23:37   #259 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by thtaction View Post
Only 3 reviews? You must be kidding? Check out the 1st message, there are only 20% reviews attached, but they already make much more than 3. I honestly have no ideas how can you think me an "untrusted seller". I honestly hope you've mixed up the threads. If not - properly check the posts above and visit the discord. (Hint: 1st page -> 1st post -> VOUCHES -> Spoiler)
The 3 reviews were based on the 3 TBMs.

Here in the forum "Always request a trade! Requesting a trade is considered mandatory in all forums of The Black Market." Any trade that is conducted without requesting a trade via Black Market will not be supported and you'll be able to do so -partner."

That's why I do not understand why you have by selling here in the thread no TBM. All vouchers have "Unverified Trade"

What then strikes me is the many vouchers come from people who have a new account with little contributions.

Do not think that all here new in the forum sign up because you sell a mod for PUBG, there are still enough other places where you can get "mods".

Call me 1-2 reasons why I should trust you?
With 70 USD, I can also do something different than just throw it out the window.

Code:
Die 3 Bewertungen waren auf die 3 TBMs bezogen.

Hier im Forum "Always request a trade! Requesting a trade is considered mandatory in all forums of The Black Market. Any trade that is conducted without requesting a trade via Black Market will not be supported and you'll also be unable to rate your trade-partner."

Deswegen verstehe ich nicht wieso du durch den Verkauf hier im Thread keine TBM hast. Alle Vouches haben "Unverified Trade"

Was dann mir noch auffällt ist das viele Vouches von Leuten kommen die einen neuen Account mit wenig Beiträgen haben.

Glaube nicht das alle sich hier neu im Forum anmelden weil du einen Mod für PUBG verkaufst, gibt noch genug andere stellen wo man sich "Mods" besorgen kann.

Nenn mir jetzt mal 1-2 Gründe wieso ich dir trauen soll?
Mit 70 USD kann ich auch was anderes anstellen als die einfach aus dem Fenster zu werfen.
Old 03/08/2018, 00:36   #260

Jomil, I've been selling on this forum since last year, so I don't get the point to insult me.
First of all, I don't get any reasons why should you doubt in my trustworthiness - every long-term seller would have been accused of scamming, if he were.
Second, if you accuse me of cheating reviews - you should contact the forum administration to prove/contest it, otherwise it sounds a complete bulls*it. Even tho yes, some reviews come from new accounts as you said with "little contributions", it's mainly because of the fact I ask every customer to vouch either everything's good or not.
And the third point about "TBM" does not sound significant and specially for me, it's problematic since I work remotely, plus the fact, that most of the people are not even used with the forum - makes a combo of pointless additional activity, so I do not insist (TBM is made to protect the customer first of all). If you are concerned - gotta say it anyways won't help you since it's made to help tracking the users reputation (where he's been involved to) and it does not save neither your time nor money (just fancy stuff under your nickname/avatar). But since I've got only one thread and one account - all my activity is trackable and it doesn't make much sense.
As for now I'd like you to stop spamming my thread, cheers.
Peace out.
Old 03/12/2018, 18:16   #261 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this mod about week ago. Everything is working fine, no crashes, no bans. Also, if you having some problems with installation, this guy can help you very fast! I recommend this mod :P
Old 03/18/2018, 23:09   #262

Updated! Mod has been offline last 4 days due to PUBG new paks encryption method. But finally we're back online, still working and updating our software!
Thank you for your patience!
Old 03/19/2018, 09:59   #263 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

70$ Sad
Old 03/19/2018, 11:48   #264 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased on December 31st 70$ Lifetime, It was undetected for many months until about a month ago alot of people where hit by a ban wave but that's because many clients used the Mod directly after a pubg update without waiting for the mod to be updated hence the reason for the ban. my experience with the cheat Was good I was taking chicken dinners queuing for them solo squads if not 3/5 games. Updates for the mod where frequent and fast. I do recommend the mod since 70$ is lifetime. If you think about it you usually pay up to $150+ a month for some basic esp and aimbot.
But recently for some reason I no longer have access to his PubgMod, my account no longer exists with his website and He hasn't responded to my emails since day 1. @ have any idea why?

what I have to present as proof of purchase ~

I purchased using a visa pre-paid card I got for christmas so Can't really pull up any transaction records besides these things I received in the mail.
Old 03/20/2018, 16:39   #265 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushOG6969 View Post
I purchased on December 31st 70$ Lifetime, It was undetected for many months until about a month ago alot of people where hit by a ban wave but that's because many clients used the Mod directly after a pubg update without waiting for the mod to be updated hence the reason for the ban. my experience with the cheat Was good I was taking chicken dinners queuing for them solo squads if not 3/5 games. Updates for the mod where frequent and fast. I do recommend the mod since 70$ is lifetime. If you think about it you usually pay up to $150+ a month for some basic esp and aimbot.
But recently for some reason I no longer have access to his PubgMod, my account no longer exists with his website and He hasn't responded to my emails since day 1. @ have any idea why?

I purchased using a visa pre-paid card I got for christmas so Can't really pull up any transaction records besides these things I received in the mail.
You do not have access because alot of people refunded. You will need to contact him on discord in order to get a new account. People refunded so he just closed down every account in order to get them away. No stress, got my new account yesterday and he set it up for me.
Old 03/21/2018, 10:32   #266

Quote:

If you've bought from the website - you gotta contact Uginnz directly(I know he doesen't respond, but you have to tryhard). Since I'm not connected with web(site) sales anymore.

Update: all mod functions are active!
Old 03/21/2018, 17:33   #267 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimichangaas View Post
You do not have access because alot of people refunded. You will need to contact him on discord in order to get a new account. People refunded so he just closed down every account in order to get them away. No stress, got my new account yesterday and he set it up for me.
Who did you contact on discord he hasn't bothered replying to my email non of them. email is the only way I know of contacting him so I don't know if i can try any harder than that. don't really want to take the loss on this :/
Old 03/21/2018, 17:40   #268 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Who did you contact on discord he hasn't bothered replying to my email non of them. email is the only way I know of contacting him so I don't know if i can try any harder than that. don't really want to take the loss on this :/
The email is not in use anymore either, so it`s not that he does not bother. He does not have it at all. You will need to contact Anubis.SME#6585 on discord and he will add you in the new discord of his
Old 03/25/2018, 17:22   #269 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Using this mod for few month now. Working perfect. Thanks
Old 03/26/2018, 01:29   #270 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch. great product and great seller
Closed Thread