Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/26/2019, 12:31   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyntek View Post
Bro. Ive banned now BY VAC in CS:GO. You already unbanned someone like this?

Dw1ght That time you managed to disband me on PUBG, I used only 2 tickets and we got it. I bought the FIVER package, can we start the process to try to clear me in the cs:go with my remaining tickets? If we need more I will pay more...
Heya! Please reply back to our ticket mail from back when we handled your PUBG ban, so we can locate the order number, and we'll discuss there!
Old 06/27/2019, 09:38   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there,
It would be great if you can review my ban on PUBG acc which was manually set.
Someone found that my game-play was too suspicious
Old 06/27/2019, 12:37   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by JopC View Post
Hi there,
It would be great if you can review my ban on PUBG acc which was manually set.
Someone found that my game-play was too suspicious
Heya! Sure thing, if you want to get in touch with me so I can take a look at your case, please feel free to PM me here.
Old 07/10/2019, 19:34   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
Not only PUBG related, but have you successfully appealed VAC bans before? I heard that their support either never answers or NEVER admits a mistake.

Got an account with personal value which has been hit in a PUBG ban wave (6+ months ago) as well as got a VAC ban from CSGO.

*EDIT*

Added you on Discord by the way.
Old 07/11/2019, 17:43   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Not only PUBG related, but have you successfully appealed VAC bans before? I heard that their support either never answers or NEVER admits a mistake.

Got an account with personal value which has been hit in a PUBG ban wave (6+ months ago) as well as got a VAC ban from CSGO.

*EDIT*

Added you on Discord by the way.
Sorry, didn't see the post, but we discussed it on Discord indeed!
Old 07/12/2019, 17:56   #216 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fast, proffessional, kind and awesome guys. 5 stars and i got my account back
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 22:21   #217 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I recommend this site, I lost my steam account and get back with help 👍
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2019, 06:21   #218 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Please Check PM in your Facebook and Discord @

thnks
Old 08/25/2019, 03:44   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
my pubg mobile account linked to my facebook account and game center account can you help me to remove game center account from my account ? i mean this possible to happend ?
Old 08/29/2019, 10:04   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can someone help me

Hi dw1ght,

I recently using hacks on guest acc. On tencent emulator and as obvious the guest acc got banned. After then i login into emulator with my real acc and suddenly it loads and got ban too.... Can u help me to retrieve it ..... I'll be grateful ...
Old 09/07/2019, 00:07   #221 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Unbannster did a great job!

I was permanently banned from PUBG for some unknown reason. I had only had the game for around 2 months with ~60 hours in-game. My last game was the day after an update, and then I logged on again to find that I had been banned. After going through the limbo hell that was PUBG support and getting nowhere, I had almost given up. I didn't want to give up my account so I looked into how others had gotten their bans removed. I found Unbannster and figured that this would be my last ditch effort to save my account. Even though I had basically given up, the nice people at Unbannster encouraged me to keep trying. In the end, all of the neat and proper emails finally broke through to PUBG's support team and they ended up reversing the ban and apologizing! I was absolutely shocked! After getting stonewalled time and time again, I couldn't believe the sudden change of heart! I would encourage those that have been falsely banned by PUBG and those stuck in the support limbo to try Unbannster. They may very well surprise you and save your account! Many thanks again to the wonderful people who helped me through this incident and I wish you the best!
Old 09/07/2019, 00:37   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9789 View Post
I was permanently banned from PUBG for some unknown reason. I had only had the game for around 2 months with ~60 hours in-game. My last game was the day after an update, and then I logged on again to find that I had been banned. After going through the limbo hell that was PUBG support and getting nowhere, I had almost given up. I didn't want to give up my account so I looked into how others had gotten their bans removed. I found Unbannster and figured that this would be my last ditch effort to save my account. Even though I had basically given up, the nice people at Unbannster encouraged me to keep trying. In the end, all of the neat and proper emails finally broke through to PUBG's support team and they ended up reversing the ban and apologizing! I was absolutely shocked! After getting stonewalled time and time again, I couldn't believe the sudden change of heart! I would encourage those that have been falsely banned by PUBG and those stuck in the support limbo to try Unbannster. They may very well surprise you and save your account! Many thanks again to the wonderful people who helped me through this incident and I wish you the best!
Heeey, thank you so much for taking the time to sign up on EPvP and for the amazingly kind words! So happy to have been of help, welcome back to PUBG and have fun! ;D
Old 09/09/2019, 16:09   #223 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great service

Vouch+++

Got banned in PUBG for cheating even though all I did was use a VPN. After numerous tickets and several weeks, I finally was able to get the ban lifted! His calm and collected responses to support gave me the chance I needed to get my unjust ban removed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pubg_unban.jpg (107.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 09/17/2019, 22:51   #224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still available?
Old 09/17/2019, 22:52   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Said53 View Post
Still available?
Of course!
Closed Thread

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service