Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WR-Cheats] - PUBG safe Private Hack *Streamable ESP*

Discussion on [WR-Cheats] - PUBG safe Private Hack *Streamable ESP* within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2019, 12:59   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The worst after-sales, after paying, I had a lot of problems, but basically he would not reply. In 24 hours, he may only exist for tens of minutes, lol
It's a real feedback. I don't want to say anything more. I don't know what he's doing, but I still can't use cheat properly at the moment.
Old 05/09/2019, 13:11   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayuming View Post
The worst after-sales, after paying, I had a lot of problems, but basically he would not reply. In 24 hours, he may only exist for tens of minutes, lol
It's a real feedback. I don't want to say anything more. I don't know what he's doing, but I still can't use cheat properly at the moment.
wow he didnt reply instantly u paid and sent you i stantly the client? dude chill out, ppl have lives,jobs, sleeping...
Old 05/09/2019, 13:14   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
wow he didnt reply instantly u paid and sent you i stantly the client? dude chill out, ppl have lives,jobs, sleeping...
I don't know what you're excited about. I've been buying cheat for a week. I've had problems. I've been looking for him to solve them, but he basically never replies to me. Even if I see him online, he won't reply to any of my solutions.
I'm not looking for trouble. It's a fact. Is he busy working 24 hours?
Old 05/09/2019, 13:17   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't know what you're excited about. I've been buying cheat for a week. I've had problems. I've been looking for him to solve them, but he basically never replies to me. Even if I see him online, he won't reply to any of my solutions.
are you in private discord? send msg in private discord
Old 05/09/2019, 13:18   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
are you in private discord? send msg in private discord
I sent it and contacted his discord alone
Old 05/09/2019, 13:24   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I sent it and contacted his discord alone
no i mean in channel not into his dm
Old 05/09/2019, 21:07   #172

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
Quote:
i usually answer any private message on discord:
common reasons when i dont answer could be:
1. overseen your msg
2. you are not a customer of mine and asking for annoying stuff such as screenshare or discount
3. i dont get what you want from me
4. you asking me about informations that are obviously answered in the thread

some people dont understand, i choose my customers, i dont care to have one or two less customers, when i dont feel like wanting to sell them the hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 16:11   #173 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
siro always replies to customers so im pretty sure ur not one of his customers
Siro is the best coder and as unlikely as may sound the nicest one of the coders in epvp.
Old 05/10/2019, 19:56   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalhdx View Post
Siro is the best coder and as unlikely as may sound the nicest one of the coders in epvp.
Can also vouch for this.
I added the guy to discord and within 30 min I had access to the hack and he did answer my questions (as the hack wouldnt work initially...due to my own stupidity ofc as I did not read the instructions).

IT is all within the instructions or on the forums or on discord

ps: RTFM - read the loving manual!
Old 05/10/2019, 21:57   #175 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
i usually answer any private message on discord:
common reasons when i dont answer could be:
1. overseen your msg
2. you are not a customer of mine and asking for annoying stuff such as screenshare or discount
3. i dont get what you want from me
4. you asking me about informations that are obviously answered in the thread

some people dont understand, i choose my customers, i dont care to have one or two less customers, when i dont feel like wanting to sell them the hack
You can continue to respond rudely.
Usually they just don't want to tell the truth here.
There are many problems with your product.
There are many people in discord who give back "BANNED"
But you've been refusing to update and not acknowledging that it's a product safety issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalhdx View Post
You are like a robot, so many people feedback banned and bugs, why can you still confidently leave a message to mislead others that this is a perfect product?

If there were no problems with the product, I would not lie here
I think it's silly
But I don't like to see a crude product cheating people who believe it over and over again
You should solve the problem of the product itself as soon as possible
Instead of deceiving others with false messages
Old 05/11/2019, 00:11   #176

Quote:
If there were no problems with the product, I would not lie here
I think it's silly
But I don't like to see a crude product cheating people who believe it over and over again
You should solve the problem of the product itself as soon as possible
Instead of deceiving others with false messages
Bans often end up happening due to other cheats on the PC or manually by reports and there are also false bans happening, but yeah could be the cheat causing it but the thing here is its not like i am not even trying its more like i am not a magician, its hard to find a issue for something that happens rarely, ever heared of doctors not being able to cure people? yeah that happens often.
I am sorry if you are one of those two/three having detection issues but most of them are totally fine, many even run for 6+ months without any issue, while every other hack being sold never lasted longer then 2 months.
Old 05/11/2019, 08:35   #177 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
Bans often end up happening due to other cheats on the PC or manually by reports and there are also false bans happening, but yeah could be the cheat causing it but the thing here is its not like i am not even trying its more like i am not a magician, its hard to find a issue for something that happens rarely, ever heared of doctors not being able to cure people? yeah that happens often.
I am sorry if you are one of those two/three having detection issues but most of them are totally fine, many even run for 6+ months without any issue, while every other hack being sold never lasted longer then 2 months.
lol, of course, you can avoid all the topics that are not good for your product. But that's the case. Frequent Banned. Yesterday I even saw someone send a ban from Battleye on discord. This means that cheat was actually detected.
I think any responsible developer should respect every ban report, not ignore it. Of course you can say that the developer ban is not a cheat problem, but how do you explain those people who are banned by Battleye?
Old 05/11/2019, 08:40   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lol, of course, you can avoid all the topics that are not good for your product. But that's the case. Frequent Banned. Yesterday I even saw someone send a ban from Battleye on discord. This means that cheat was actually detected.
I think any responsible developer should respect every ban report, not ignore it. Of course you can say that the developer ban is not a cheat problem, but how do you explain those people who are banned by Battleye?
At present there is no safe cheat in the whole market
I think you should be good at distinguishing these false propaganda words
How long it takes to get a ban depends entirely on your luck
I'm used to this ****, so I gave up pubg
Old 05/11/2019, 14:52   #179

i can just repeat to bayuming

I am sorry if you are one of those two having detection issues but most of them are totally fine, many even run for 6+ months without any issue, while every other hack being sold never lasted longer then 2 months.
Old 05/11/2019, 15:56   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbadchef View Post
Can also vouch for this.
I added the guy to discord and within 30 min I had access to the hack and he did answer my questions (as the hack wouldnt work initially...due to my own stupidity ofc as I did not read the instructions).

IT is all within the instructions or on the forums or on discord

ps: RTFM - read the loving manual!
Lel just taking this back, just got banned. No aim was used just esp feelsbadman.
Closed Thread