Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prediction Aimbot/ESP &more/BE bypass included/Undetected since game release

Discussion on Prediction Aimbot/ESP &more/BE bypass included/Undetected since game release within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Prediction Aimbot/ESP &more

Update 4/30/18: Selling a few more slots at a new low price! Contact me on skype for more information:

-Prediction Aimbot
-Accounts for bullet drop, bullet velocity & player/vehicle velocity, & current weapon zero
-Aim at: Head, Neck, Chest (more options upon request)
-Adjustable Aim Smoothing
-Adjustable FOV
-Set Aim Key
-100% read only, aimbot imitates mouse movement instead of writing aim angles inside the game’s memory (more stealth, same performance)
-Player ESP
-Boxes
-Names
-Distance
-Health
-Bones
-Vehicle ESP
-Aim Point ESP (marks the screen where the prediction aimbot calculates your crosshair needs to be to land a headshot on all visible players with all variables accounted for. This is a great feature for someone who wants to look legit and still land perfect shots without actually locking on the target with the aimbot)
-No Sway
-No Recoil (currently removed b/c I think it is overkill, but I can re-add it for those who want it)
-No Spread (same as above)
-Optional Automatic Weapon Zeroing (sets weapon zero to current target’s distance so you can shoot straight at your target without worrying about bullet drop, **not necessary when aimbot is enabled b/c it compensates for weapon zero**)

**Hack requires 64 bit Windows OS**
-Supported x64 OS versions: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7

Slots: There will be 10 slots available until they are filled with people who I deem trustworthy. When the slots are full the hack will be invite only. After all slots are filled the people who get the slots available now will be able to submit their friends or whoever they trust for review by me to be potentially invited to be a part of our team. Subscribers will also be rewarded with free subscription time for successfully referring friends to purchase the hack and join the team.

Pricing:
-**NEW LOW PRICE** while slots are still available!! Contact me on skype for more information!
-Payment Options: I will accept Bitcoin / any mainstream cryptocurrency, or PayPal for friend/family as payment. Other payment methods are not generally accepted (I will NOT accept in-game items/skins, don’t even ask!), but I will take into account each person’s situation and will act accordingly.

*CONTACT INFO*: Contact me on skype: or PM me in this forum!

Proof: I can provide any proof required of me. I can screen share my hack in action or post videos/screen shots if anyone is interested.

About Me: I figured I would give a little background on myself here because this is something I would be interested in if I were purchasing something like this. I have a bachelor’s degree in computer science. I have been programming since the age of 13. I am 28 years old now, and I worked for a large tech company as a software developer for 7 years and have since left that company and now work from home as a private contractor. I have been programming hacks/cheats for fun in my free time for various games for roughly 10 years now. I am almost always online or near my PC since my office is also my home, so I will be providing 24/7 support for my hack, and when the game updates, the hack will be updated the same day within an hour or two. I doubt anyone else providing you with a service like this, who is also the developer of the software you’re purchasing, is willing to put in the time that I am willing to put in to make my clients happy and troubleshoot/solve any potential issues.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2017, 00:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Hack Inspection
  • Filename: GPUStart.exe
  • SHA256: 0665067b565cee15fba1b3cb7c6941f0cd7a776f3ee74fd8cd d66224e52d6bbd
  • Virustotal:
The hack with the aforementioned filename has been inspected and worked fine.
Please note that this does NOT imply it will stay like that after future updates and that this is in no way a guarantee that the creator will not scam or hack the users.

Before running the file on your computer, upload it to or and check it yourself. Especially keep an eye on whether the SHA256 hash matches the one mentioned above. A different hash can be an indicator for an update or a completely different file, so be careful what file you execute!

If anyone finds out this program is actually malware, please report it via the report button immediately, so that it can be removed.

In order to get proper support if something goes wrong, please do not forget to read these threads before trading!
Old 10/13/2017, 00:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any proof of working hack
Old 10/13/2017, 01:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeRoyJenkins77 View Post
Any proof of working hack
Getting a video together and going to post it soon. I can screen share for you any time. Any other proof you need, just ask. Add me on skype
Old 10/18/2017, 21:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

#reopen
Old 10/18/2017, 21:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have discord?
Old 10/19/2017, 02:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord?

if yess add me
hackbreak #3639
i wanna know about lifetime cheat(and ofc ban security, if the cheat get detectable I get refund the full money (I even can pay $20/30 if necessary for lifetime)
Old 10/19/2017, 10:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackbreak View Post
discord?

if yess add me
hackbreak #3639
i wanna know about lifetime cheat(and ofc ban security, if the cheat get detectable I get refund the full money (I even can pay $20/30 if necessary for lifetime)
0/10 troll

Anyone actually interested, please contact me on skype: or just email me.

I do not have a discord at the moment but I will post it here from this account if /when I do set one up. Do not be fooled by anyone pretending to be me on discord. If the discord isn't posted here, it isn't mine.
Old 10/19/2017, 14:05   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavitate View Post
0/10 troll

I do not have a discord at the moment but I will post it here from this account if /when I do set one up. Do not be fooled by anyone pretending to be me on discord. If the discord isn't posted here, it isn't mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonkee View Post
#reopen
When you said tested, that means you used it in the game? sorry bad english.
Old 10/19/2017, 14:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunt View Post
When you said tested, that means you used it in the game? sorry bad english.
I used it ingame, yes.
If you should trade with him, use our request a trade system.
Old 10/19/2017, 15:11   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonkee View Post
I used it ingame, yes.
If you should trade with him, use our request a trade system.
How do i use the request trade system? Sorry brand new in here. just a couple days
Old 10/19/2017, 22:36   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM sent.
I’ll also add you on skype later
Old 10/19/2017, 22:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavitate View Post
0/10 troll

i not even trolling wtf
Old 10/20/2017, 02:50   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackbreak View Post
i not even trolling wtf
No one is giving you ban security ****, its the risk you take. If you cannot afford to get a new key or lose a hack, then stick to playing legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 11:29   #15

I am accepting paypal as payment now, but it must be done a specific way. Ask me about it on skype if you're interested:

Selling a few more slots then my hack will be invite only. If you want a slot, move quickly because they are selling FAST.

Also, I will stream a live demonstration of my hack upon request, you can choose the location you wan't to see me drop at, and enjoy the show.

Tags
aimbot, be bypass, esp, hack, private