Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY XMAS PRESENT TO U ALL! Freeze, Cof, and AB!

Discussion on MY XMAS PRESENT TO U ALL! Freeze, Cof, and AB! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY XMAS PRESENT TO U ALL! Freeze, Cof, and AB!

OK, I figure Id wish all u guys a Merry XMas! So my present to u guys will be a walk through to build ur very own trainer for FREEZE, COF, and AFTERBURNERS with Trainer Maker Kit. This is only a present, after the next patch the memlocs will change and the trainer will be dead. Unless of course you decide to update with the revised memlocs after patch.

Ive read many posts and everyone wants the Freeze. Lots have the AB and COF, but not many have Freeze. Well friends Im going to spill the beans fer ya untill patch day.

This is a long walk through with pics fer u guys that r complete boobs, I mean noobs.

First Download TMK (Trainer Maker Kit)

Trainer Maker 1.51 is at the bottem of the list of Trainer Makers. Download it and put it into a folder.

Next start up Planetside. Log on to the server select screen, then ALT-Tab and go to your Trainer Maker Kit folder you downloaded to.

When you open the folder you will see this....

Double click on Trainer Maker Kit.exe. You will see a Project Option pop up.
In the space beside the Project name, type whatever you want to call your trainer. I have mine saved as Freeze. After you have typed a name, hit the Create button.

This will take you to the TMK main screen. You will see a Trainer Maker Kit logo on the TMK dialog screen. Click on the logo with ur mouse and the logo will go away, allowing us to work on the TMK screen.

Here is a pic of what ur TMK screen should look like.

OK, you will see 3 tabs under the far left window... these tabs are Objects , Build Settings, and Help.

Press the Build Settings tab, then you will see the left window change to this....

Above the grey n yellow window you will notice a Process name window with a scroll bar beside it. Scroll down the list of exe's untill u see the planetside.exe and double click it. If you do not see this, you may need to check n see if you are ingame, if not go ingame, Alt-Tab, then press the Refresh button (located directly under the process window), and scroll down to planetside.exe.

After you double click planetside.exe you will see that exe appear in the yellow window beside the process name (in the grey window).

Now look at the Exe name under the Process name in the grey part of the window. Beside the Exe name, in the yellow window, type Freeze (or whatever you would like to call your trainer).

Now to make sure this is simple, beside the rest of the grey list it should read this in the yellow part.

Exe type = Static

Save Region = No

Redraw Form = No

Move by click = Everywhere

After this is done, press the Help tab under the Grey n Yellow window. The Help tab is to the right of Build Settings tab. Reasoning of doing this is so you dont screw up the settings we just made.

Now, lets take a look at the big window with the small dialog box on the top left corner. Take time to look at the tool bar buttons. Notice the last 4 buttons that include the ! button. DO NOT TOUCH THOSE untill the last steps of making this trainer.

Now look at the 7 buttons to the left of the last 4. We will be using the first 2 of those (Add Button and Add Text) for this trainer making session. You can always go back n pimp out ur trainer when you r done, but fer now, lets just make this easy as possible.

First thing , lets stretch the Dialog screen to about 4 1/2" wide and about 2 1/2" down. This will give us room to work. We will be adding 6 buttons and 3 Text lines, so we will need room. Look at your Dialog box n kind of divide it into thirds in your mind (a left part, middle part, and a right part).

We will work on the left part first. First hit ur Add Text button on ur Toolbar. You see a Text 1 line pop on ur Dialog box. Drag that down about a half inch (on your left side). Right Click the text line n ull see some options. Click on the Properties option. Now beside the Caption ull see a space. Type FREEZE in that space. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 1 appear. Drag that button below the Freeze Text about a inch down (on your left side). Leave room for another button under that one. Now right click Button 1 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in ON. Now , still in the Properties box, hit the Key tab. This option will allow you to assign a hotkey to your Freeze hack. This is just a opinion, but I like using the F key. Do not use the Alt, Shift, and Ctrl for the ON hotkey. Just use a key that is easy to hit. The F key is only used to drop items ingame, and is beside ur sliding keys fer warping...mmmm. After assigning the hotkey, exit out of that Properties box.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 2 appear. Drag that button below the ON button, about a inch and a half down (on your left side). Now right click Button 2 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in OFF. Now , still in the Properties box, hit the Key tab. We will now use either Alt, Shift, or Ctrl, whichever one you are comfortable with and is easier to press for u, plus a hotkey. Use the same key that u used for ON. Mine is Shift + F for OFF. After assigning a hotkey, exit out of the Properties box.

Now we work on the middle part of the Dialog box. First hit ur Add Text button on ur Toolbar. You see a Text 2 line pop on ur Dialog box. Drag that down about a half inch (on the middle to the right of Freeze text). Right Click the text line n ull see some options. Click on the Properties option. Now beside the Caption ull see a space. Type COF in that space. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 3 appear. Drag that button below the COF about a inch down (on the middle to the right of ON key of freeze). Leave room for another button under that one. Now right click Button 3 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in ON. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box. Notice we are not assigning a hotkey for this. We will just Alt-Tab and turn on this and Afterburners. No need to toggle these.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 4 appear. Drag that button below the Button 3 about a inch and a half down (on the middle to the right of OFF key of freeze). Now right click Button 4 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in OFF. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

Now we work on the right side of the Dialog box. Hit ur Add Text button on ur Toolbar. You see a Text 3 line pop on ur Dialog box. Drag that down about a half inch (on the right side of the Dialog box to the right of COF text). Right Click the text line n ull see some options. Click on the Properties option. Now beside the Caption ull see a space. Type AFTERBURNERS in that space. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 5 appear. Drag that button below the AFTERBURNERS Text about a inch down (on your Right side). Leave room for another button under that one. Now right click Button 5 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in ON. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

OK, Last button here and then we assign the Memory actions.

Now Press the Add Button Toolbar button. You will see a Button 6 appear. Drag that button below the Button 5 about a inch and a half down (on the Right side of Dialog box). Now right click Button 6 and go to the Properties option. Beside the Caption, type in OFF. Lets then click the X on the top right of the Properties box.

OK, Look at the top left part of ur screen. Ull see a Help button n to the right of that ull see a File Button. Press that and hit Save Project.

Now for the hard part... hehe, na this is all Copy n Paste from here.

I want you to Right click the ON button for FREEZE. Ull see a Write memory actions option press that.

You will see a window pop up that will look like this.

You will Copy n Paste these lines in this window, 1 at a time.

First line is.....

Poke 742887 90 90 90

second line is......

Poke 74288D 90 90 90

third and final line on the Freeze ON key is ......

Poke 742896 90 90 90

The code lines should be in color. Poke should be Blue. The memlocs should be Black, and the 90's should be greenish blue.
If ALL lines are this color, then hit Apply. If you get the codes pasted n they r all black, u need to restart this Writing memory actions over, n hit apply after every code you paste. That usually fixes the problem. PST if you need further assistance on this step.

Right click the OFF key n go to Write memory actions option. In this window you will cut n paste lines of codes just like the ON key.

First line for FREEZE off is......

Poke 742887 89 4E 10

Second line is......

Poke 74288D 89 56 14

Third n last line is......

Poke 742896 89 46 18

After you cut n paste these lines, they should be the same color as the ON codes. If they are press Apply. If not, use the troubleshooting that I described on the ON write memory actions.

I am going to write the codes for COF and Afterburners. Im not going to go over the steps like I did for FREEZE. You Cut n Paste these just like the Freeze lines. Right click the On n Off buttons n hit Write memory actions n cut n paste em. Remember do not hit the Apply if any code lines are all black n not the color they r supposed to be.

COF ON

Poke 5B78A6 90 90 90 90 90 90

Poke 903F0E 90 90 90 90 90 90

Poke 90391F 90 90 90 90 90 90

COF OFF

Poke 5B78A6 D9 96 A8 00 00 00

Poke 90391F 89 86 9C 01 00 00

Poke 903F0E D9 9E 9C 01 00 00

Now for Afterburners........

AFTERBURNERS ON

Poke 661858 90 90

Poke 661561 90 90

Poke 66159F 90 90

AFTERBURNERS OFF

Poke 661858 89 0F

Poke 661561 89 17

Poke 66159F 89 1F

Thats it fer the code pasteing.

Go to the File button on the top left corner of ur screen again n hit Save Project again.

Now for the end of this. Remember the 4 Toolbar buttons we were not supposed to touch in the begining? Hit the one to the left of the !. This button is the Build button. This will actually build the Trainer and provide a Icon in the Folder for u.

Exit out of the TMK altogether, n go to the folder that has TMK in it.

Notice in the folder there is a Icon that looks like a Pyramid with the Letters F M C. Double click that. Your trainer should pop up on your screen.

Press COF ON and AFTERBURNERS ON. Go back to Planetside and try ur Freeze hotkey n practice toggling On n Off. Next go to a equipment terminal n pick one of ur favorites out. Pull ur gun out n POOF, u have COF. Now go to a Air Term.... Grab ur nearest Airplane (Mossy, Reaver, or Wasp) n try ur infinate AB out.

This combo is incredible. I have been supplying my Outfit friends on NC with this n we kick total butt.

But since my beard is gettin grey I figure Id roleplay as Santa n give u guys these codes n basically any boob, I mean N00B! can figure this out with this walkthrough. However Im usually a big scrooge with meh Freeze. Luckily fer u ive drunk my body weight in egg nog n pretty drunk =).

See ya ingame! Thank meh if ya want.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

xJustin
Attached Images
File Type: gif Writememory.GIF (6.0 KB, 532 views)
File Type: jpg ICONscreen.jpg (10.6 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg Openfolder.jpg (9.9 KB, 507 views)
File Type: jpg Processnamewindow.jpg (16.3 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg TMKmainscreen.jpg (14.1 KB, 495 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/25/2007, 16:32   #2

VERY nice guid and hackcing gift

ps : it works! just made one
Old 12/25/2007, 18:45   #3

what a wast... just make it and post it lol.
Old 12/25/2007, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 20
um he is teaching people ??
Old 12/25/2007, 21:20   #5

hehe, Joltting is meh bud. Hes just pokin fun at me n my drunkin coding. Hope this helps all of you new guys out on this Holiday. I figure with this you guys should get a **** ton more kills ingame when the population raises after they reopen old accts.

Lets all hope this brings more cattle for us to farm =).
Old 12/26/2007, 04:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid-K View Post
hehe, Joltting is meh bud. Hes just pokin fun at me n my drunkin coding. Hope this helps all of you new guys out on this Holiday. I figure with this you guys should get a **** ton more kills ingame when the population raises after they reopen old accts.

Lets all hope this brings more cattle for us to farm =).
Lets hope its not going to be pure zerg. Oh can anyone pop me ROF? I couldnt get the values before they removed the BFRS showing ROF >'s and <'s.
Old 12/26/2007, 08:14   #7

nice, now i see where i went wrong on my trainers, thanks.
Old 12/28/2007, 14:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
nice, now i see where i went wrong on my trainers, thanks.

nice 3 days BAN!! but hacks worked
Old 12/28/2007, 16:16   #9

Got hard lock in 38 min..but it worked awesome. Correct me if I'm wrong but those getting 3 day bans are using trials right? Thx again for the trainer this is my first time actually doing something right.
Old 12/28/2007, 20:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuringa View Post
nice 3 days BAN!! but hacks worked
lol, i've been using this for 3-4 days hardcore and nothing happened so far. Ask liquid, he watched me rack up 120+ kills in a few hours.
Old 01/04/2008, 23:35   #11

Yes its an easy program to build but just for you all to know, it has a hidden Key-Logger Trojan in the program. My anti-key logger software picked it up the 2nd the Build button was activated. Its in the Pyramid looking icon. Just thought I would pass that along. Send me PM if you want more details and if you have it, I can show you how to get rid of it.
Old 01/06/2008, 03:10   #12

freeze was the only one i was missing and this one did not work for me.. Isnt it something clicking on freeze ON button when you mouse over a target?
Old 01/06/2008, 03:19   #13

wat does this program do
Old 01/07/2008, 07:34   #14

Just one question Liquid-k, how do I find the F M C thing. I clicked build and it didn't place the item into the TMK folder.
Thanks again
Old 01/07/2008, 07:43   #15

Never mind, i found it.
All I have to say is Awesome man!
Closed Thread