Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

detection

Discussion on detection within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation detection

is t-search safe to use or cheat engine in kernel mode?
and i used to ammo hack a lot of the time awhile ago is that detected? i dont know what is detected and what is not. thanks
Old 11/30/2007, 04:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yeah ive never had a problem with t-search on a paid account.Still seems too work fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2007, 04:09   #3

ok thanks for responding so fast Im a little confused can u change the coordinates so you can float? and what things can you change that wont get detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2007, 04:23   #4

Well i just started playing again. I havent really did much fooling around right now. Just no cof and afturburner infinty. I dont know Itburnz still knows alot you can do but the guy still wont help us out but the basics. What where you able too do with ammo just wondering. I remeber Itburnz did say hit detection was client side but havent figured it out yet. Yes freeze still works but after the last patch i havent found the new address.Im not sure about bfr capcitors i think they might have made them server side sense eveyone complained about me lol.
Old 11/30/2007, 04:26   #5

i just made infinite ammo
Old 11/30/2007, 04:56   #6

does running cheat engine setup ban u i got suspended f or 3 days...
Old 11/30/2007, 18:44   #7

Well i was cheating for about 7 months and got banned about 2 months ago. Just got a new account. They only suspend you account right away if you use a trial account. Paid accounts they have too ban u manually. The only reason i got caught jermy was because i started getting mad at the cr5 ect. I was killing people under the map mass at a time and alot of complaints but let me tell you if you dont make it so apperent that you are cheating you will be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2007, 02:22   #8

how did u go under did u change the Z cord?
Old 12/01/2007, 06:09   #9

I played trial for 5hour then got banned for using cheat engine :P
But frankly I couldn't figure out how to open any data files, so it wasn't much use.

Nice job getting under the map evilclowns
Old 12/01/2007, 06:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4xingjeremy View Post
i just made infinite ammo
i thought this is server side. Are you sure your bullets hit the target (target drops hp when hit) ?

I made the same thing a while ago but target was not dropping hit points when i shoot.
Old 12/01/2007, 18:06   #11

yea i figured that out i wasent doing damage lol...
Old 12/01/2007, 20:38   #12

Quote:
Matthew02:Nice job getting under the map evilclowns
Well it was the weirdist thing when i found it. I would get ce right. I would just go out onto the cy right under a magride and blow them up. I rember one time i saw a reaver. I put a C-turret right in the midde of it. No one could shoot my deployable because it was well in the middle of the reaver lol, i was like wow haha.
Old 12/06/2007, 02:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew02 View Post
Nice job getting under the map evilclowns
This can be done without hacks...Planetside is full of bugs.

-red