Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] 100 Seeker DW Server

Discussion on [WTS] 100 Seeker DW Server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] 100 Seeker DW Server

I am selling a lvl100 Seeker on Perfect World International (Dreamweaver server).

I took a screenshot in the beginning of January (I haven't used it since) of my character's current stats, bank, inventory, and skill list (all skills are level 10).

To view a comprehensive page of my character's stats (with and without buffs) and equipped items, view this link:

All currently equipped items are bound to this character and all currently equipped items were crafted by this character (level 7 tailor, level 7 craftsman, level 5 blacksmith).

This character has 201k reputation and comes with 27.7M spirit to use on Sage/Demon skills. This seeker was built using a custom build created by me in the Spring of 2011 (when the Genesis expansion was released), mixing a high APS (Demon Spark will get the APS to 2.22), moderate/high Phys Resist, and a high Physical Attack.

This character can quickly complete a duo FC run (with high level cleric) or a slower solo FC run (sell extra spots to lower level characters for quick income). This character is fantastic with both PvP and PvE.

All items that you see in the inventory and bank of this character will go to the buyer.

I spent $1300 towards this character. That said, please add me on Skype () or MSN Messenger () to send me your offers.

P.S. I've been trying to sell my account for quite some time, so the highest offer I receive by the end of the week will be the buyer.
Old 04/29/2012, 19:53   #2

Bump. Account is still for sale. I'll accept $200USD obo.
Old 05/15/2012, 16:49   #3

Down to $100 USD obo.
Old 08/09/2012, 15:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

90$