Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional External / Memory Cheat Development Services.

Discussion on Professional External / Memory Cheat Development Services. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Professional External / Memory Cheat Development Services.

I am a University student studying computer science and mathematics who has worked on private cheat projects for ESEA (some of you may know me by a different alias from the CS:GO cheating community).

I'm willing to offer private cheat builds for Overwatch to anyone who would be interested. Nothing I can think of is objectively out of scope for my abilities.

Video of a past project:

If anyone is interested, add Discord Hardstuck#7054.

Best,
ST
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 04:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch, I was a customer of his csgo cheats since 2016 and as a high tier ESEA player I have not found anyone with a better aimbot.
Old 11/25/2018, 04:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

they will look so reliable
Old 11/25/2018, 05:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch as well. I used to be a customer of one of his external Overwatch bots maybe a year ago but I don't play as much anymore (no need to pay for cheats, lol) so now just a friend. Support was always lightning fast and the bot itself near flawless, the kid knows what he's doing
Old 11/25/2018, 17:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAMMER ALERT

Sebastian (ST, FractalX, or whatever other name you wanna use)

Either refund my money or actually deliver the ambit you promised. Until then I'm going to keep flagging all your posts as Scams.

Everyone Else,

This guy will demand payment upfront then immediately block you once he receives payment and will not deliver anything. Those of you that vouch for him either a his alternate accounts or your friend has changed. Tell him to make it right or I'm going to do everything I can to stop him from scamming others.

- Discord FeralRage#1203

Did a little more research Floocka account was just created 20 minutes after the scammers post to "Vouch for him" LOL and Lootsy is a proven scammer as well. Which may be Aghhh's alter ego as well. I can prove all of this by the way. Just hit me up in discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 18:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral_Rage View Post
Sebastian (ST, FractalX, or whatever other name you wanna use)

Either refund my money or actually deliver the ambit you promised. Until then I'm going to keep flagging all your posts as Scams.

Everyone Else,

This guy will demand payment upfront then immediately block you once he receives payment and will not deliver anything. Those of you that vouch for him either a his alternate accounts or your friend has changed. Tell him to make it right or I'm going to do everything I can to stop him from scamming others.

- Discord FeralRage#1203

Did a little more research Floocka account was just created 20 minutes after the scammers post to "Vouch for him" LOL and Lootsy is a proven scammer as well. Which may be Aghhh's alter ego as well. I can prove all of this by the way. Just hit me up in discord.
Hit me up. Like I said it's not my responsibility if a key for a cheat that I RESELL doesn't work and you're not entitled to compensation but we can talk it out and see.
Old 11/25/2018, 20:35   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You actually didn't deliver anything you just banned me on Discord before delivering anything but I'll try and be on the up and up and give you another shot. I just send you a friend request on Discord lets see if you accept it.
Old 11/25/2018, 22:54   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hahaha , so funny , where are videos? in ur *** ? son of ***** scammer
Old 11/26/2018, 13:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So at some point you have to unblock me for this to work there Sebastian.... You have my discord contact unblock me and reach out in the next 24 hours or I'll just assume you were posturing to try and continue your scam.
Old 11/26/2018, 14:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
This is obviously a scam, what do you guys expect?
Old 11/27/2018, 00:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna2018 View Post
hahaha , so funny , where are videos? in ur *** ? son of ***** scammer

Old 11/27/2018, 04:43   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Greetings, idk if you can or not but i am looking for a cheat for console (PS4) idk if this can be done or not
Old 11/27/2018, 17:27   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well All I can officially tell you now he has made no effort to reach or unblock me on discord. Looks like just a scammer. @ I wouldn't engage him as he's just a scammer.