Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AIMHOUSE | NON HP BAR AIMBOT | NAME SCANNING | NEW

Discussion on AIMHOUSE | NON HP BAR AIMBOT | NAME SCANNING | NEW within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AIMHOUSE | NON HP BAR AIMBOT | NAME SCANNING | NEW

Hello!
-Intro
I am **** user has used **** for around a year to download hacks during my time of using **** I have decided to learn how these hacks work so that I can eventually code my own and now I have gotten to the point where I can do that, and I am going to start making and selling these hacks for really cheap prices!

-Why is it cheap?
Here at aimhouse, we have decided that name scanning, and other features like healing bots for overwatch should not cost a client an extra 30-40 bucks for a simple feature like that. Therefore, we have decided to add them to every user's subscriptions that they purchase!

- Aimbot info
This aimbot is a no hp bar aimbot meaning you do not need to shoot the enemy for the aimbot to lock on instead once their name tag is visible just shoot and it will lock on to them! This aimbot users name scanning tech which we are still upgrading to make the aimbot even better as we work on it! This aimbot also includes an ANA HEAL BOT which means when you're playing ana it will lock on to your teammates and shoot them, YES you heard that right! This aimbot also has trigger bot!

-Aimbot Features
1) Edit separate character configs
2)Customizable aimbot/heal bot keys
3)Name Tag Scanning! None hp bar aimbot
4)UNDETECTED!
5) CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET!

-INSTRUCTIONS
1) Once you buy, you will be given a key by the seller on dis cord
2)You will need to email that key to the support email which is in the *******
3)You will receive the files and a tutorial
4) Enjoy

-TERMS/RULES
1) Sharing hack results in a PERMANENT HWID BAN
2)Chargebacks lead to a permanent HWID BAN
3)Scamming leads to a ban from dis cord

Price: 17 USD - Everyone month
Dis cord: dis cord . gg / mFCFFuv
Old 08/25/2017, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: 22
pls dont use hacks at the moment... you will get instant hwid ban in overwatch when youre injecting anything